It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction... Is ATS Getting censored?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Whaddup everyone,

Figured it's appropriate that I introduce myself ( especially as I can't post anywhere else ) - so let's do it.

I'm a software engineer from California with military and personal security experience, as well as a plethora of other interesting skills; all of which may come to light the more I post...

Now... For the ever-so-mischievous title of my thread. A couple of days ago I read something about the potential for an 'object' to strike earth, with the possibility of devastating impacts. The following day, I find that the post has been removed and replaced with a message - to the tune of 'they told us to take it down'.

As an interested party ( as I believe you all should be ) I felt it particularly unsettling that when I went to share the picture I took of what very well could be said object, with one of the few groups of people that I feel would not simply discredit me as a lunatic, that there was no venue in which to share.

I've yet to see another post on the topic; so this all begs a couple of questions - Where's the OP, and Is there an object hurdling through space at me?

Thanks for reading guys. Happy hunting.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If you wish to call the trashing of a thread posted by an infamous serial ATS hoaxer, who has been coming here for years with tales of aliens and objects from space "censorship" - then the answer is yes. That is the case in this particular instance.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I see... Well I'll have to take closer note of who's writing what, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Welcome DigitalJedi805

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Heff censors me like once a week or twice a day if I'm under the influence, Im a jerk.
edit on 19-3-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Heff censors me like once a week or twice a day if I'm under the influence, Im a jerk.
edit on 19-3-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

Lol, have you been reading my replys? I too share your gift for being a royal jerk sometimes. Well kinda often in my case, but other than that I am a very nice guy.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Jerk twin powers activate!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Originally posted by DigitalJedi805
Where's the OP, and Is there an object hurdling through space at me?

Type Bernard Schnitzel into the ATS search bar...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Schnitzel!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In rereading my earlier reply - I see that I came across rather rude. It was not my intention. I've had one of those days. I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area and dealt with a massive hailstorm ( golf ball sized hail ) and tornado warnings earlier... it all left my nerves kind of frazzled.

So, I do apologize for my terseness and welcome to ATS!

As for the rest of y'all...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
*Waves Hi*

Hope you enjoy your stay.

peace

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So let's see this picture...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Who cares. If there is, you have no where to hide.

I don't know whats wrong with people who worry about this stuff. If it's true, both you and I could die, and I'm not the least worried about it.

Maybe that's where my faith comes in and this life I see as a small part of my existence. So maybe I'm better off like that than the non religious ones who go into a panic whenever the sun farts, a whale is killed, or a cloud looks like Elvis.

Just get on with life and relax. 99% of what you worry about will never come to pass, the other 1% you cannot change.

edit on 19-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If I knew for sure I was going to die, it would save me going to the food store, a chore I do not enjoy, ahh dreams........well let me know, welcome to our dysfunctional family!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

everyday

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Or is that ATS....

Anyway, Welcome to your new addiction !

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

Welcome!! Glad you joined!

Peace and love
-nat cat

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I'm with SilentKoala, (no relation), would you care to share this picture or will you create a separate thread for it?

edit on 19/3/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ahhh Bernard...

ATS wouldn't be ATS without the occasional Bernard posting.

Welcome aboard!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join