It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton attempts 660 Trillion Dollar Robbery

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Reply to post by PatriotGames2

A) I don't think there is $660 Trillion in the entire planet.

B) Why would the CIA send Hillary on some Mission Impossible? Are they out of operators or something?

My vote is total and complete bull#.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'd say that's about right. All the known gold ever mined on this planet is estimated in at about 8.5 trillion (166,500 tonnes x 32,000 ounces x $1608) for current market value..IF..it all still existed in a form that could be brought together ..which it doesn't. Silver adds another couple trillion with the same caveat. It would need to all still exist ...which it doesn't.

The funny thing is, even the current estimate on derivatives exposure of the world's major banks ..only comes to $228 Trillion. That's basically the banks at Vegas playing with money even THEY don't actually have.

So I really have no idea where over 600 trillion comes from. That number is almost triple the highest I've seen with any solid reference and basis one could check out and read. Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What is "financial treason", and when did the US military get the right to act as a law enforcement agency and arrest a civilian? did comitatus get repealed last night without anyoe noticing or something??

And I get first dibs on Godwins Law for this one to

The latest European Central Bank (ECB) plan is to tax the saving deposits of average Cyprus citizens and then launder the tax proceeds back into the derivative-riddled Bush Crime Family controlled Nazi German "Skull and Bones" Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank, and, of course, write more derivatives.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorcha?
Is that You?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Mmmmm.....

Please let this be true!

Edit: Also to people saying there isn't even that much money. The wiki stats on how much gold has been mined is a lie. A massive vein hidden in china for years is not counted on that list. And have we all forgotten "Fractional Reserve Lending" ........

There is Quadrillions of USD$ in the world. There shouldn't be I agree, But there is!
edit on 18-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think somebody is trying to get a jump on the 2016 election and make Hills look worse.

And this is what they come up with?

At least make it sound plausible people!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

As I mentioned yesterday this is the brainchild of one (www.myspace.com...) Tom Heneghan who has been putting out false and sensational stories for a while, note he doesn't have a real blog or even a freebie blogger or wordpress site but uses MySpace, which not too many people use anymore.

Just another Sorcha type person trying to get their few minutes of fame.
edit on 19-3-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2013 by vkey08 because: Myspace link not allowing to put in

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The whole part about the military putting her under house arrest just doesn`t sound true, the military has no authority to enforce civil laws.i think the FBI would be the ones involved in investigating any accusations of treason.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The quoted article has a dead giveaway date : 1st April........and some of you answered oh so seriously sheesh !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is just more B.S. lunacy like the White Hat stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Lol I doubt its true. Come on now, Barbara Bush aka the bookkeeper? Hahahabaha. Common sense would tell you this isn't true? Is this under the joke section....
edit on 19-3-2013 by Isittruee because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Tom Heneghan is lunatic or a dis-info agent. I've spent about a couple months a while ago trying to validate some of his articles without no success whatsoever. So I suggest that you ignore anything that starts with "It can now be reported that..." or "Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols implementation". The guy goes so far to say that the IMF are on our side when we can confirm that they aren't with this Cyprus crisis.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hoax bin yet?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Sounds like someone stole the "Christopher Story" persona and is channeling him through this link.

Or maybe they beam the mad rantings of LaRouche directly into their heads.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Oh god...not you UCC/soverign citizen people again. *facepalm*

Now I know for sure not to take anything in this discussion topic seriously.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In the hoax bin where few more will end up over next few weeks.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by buster2010

under martial law, the secretary of defence is ranked higher than anyone from the treasury.

i believe the highest authority is given to the attorney general.

you guys should get to know your government and how it operates.

deny ignorance, right?

edit on 18-3-2013 by tinhattribunal because: shpelin'

When did marshal law start?

Martial law? It hasn't. I'm not sure what marshal law is. The article appears one of those fake tinfoil hat types. I would suggest that this would be big, worldwide, news if true. The U.S. Military would not arrest anyone for this type of thing. Even Alex Jones wouldn't pen such a crappy article.
edit on 19-3-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think Drudge would have this as their main story, and they have no mention of it. I doubt this is true, considering that the amount in question is like 100 times the amount of money on the entire planet.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Everybody calm down, we all know not everything on the internet is true.

DailyPaul.com is like a crowd-sourced blog/forum so pretty much anything can be posted by anybody. Let's not get carried away with the blame game here. The most important thing you can do is find out who exactly wrote that article and why they wrote it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Are you using troy weight?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Are you using troy weight?

I'm converting the ton estimate to equivalent in standard ounces, multiplied by spot price. For what it's worth, it's not changed much for a figure since I ran it for the budget board I made on world gold / silver specifics historically and now. It runs within margin of error to what else I've seen around the net as well. Unless these bozos have Asteroids out there made of solid Gold or Platinum, I think they're pushed the whole money thing so far beyond absurd ....we're not out on a limb. We're on twigs....atop a Giant Sequoia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join