It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military and Law Enforcement Personal..... Would you do this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This thread goes out to all military and law enforcement personal. Everyone can see that the government is ramping up for something big with all their recent purchases. Most see chaos and civil unrest sometime in the near future. As a member of the military or law enforcement WOULD YOU FOLLOW ORDERS TO DETAIN, CAPTURE, OR KILL AMERICANS? Would you follow orders to grab guns if ordered? How many of our own would follow orders blindly???? Just curious....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by djbj597922

For answers to your questions, see the numerous threads from the past several months asking the exact same thing. The horse is dead... please stop beating it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Dunno kinda of like asking the people of germany just before the rise of hitler if they ever thought they would be capable of doing all sorts of monstrous acts against humanity .

There have been numerous social experiments done about people taking orders in a controlled test and most people are capable to follow orders even if it means the death of someone .

Now you are asking people who cannot think for themselves who have been brainwashed and programmed only to take orders without thought or question if they will follow orders seems a little silly question to ask

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Now you are asking people who cannot think for themselves who have been brainwashed and programmed only to take orders without thought or question if they will follow orders seems a little silly question to ask

Oh good hell. really??

No, most Military Members and LEO will not.
There will be some, as there is always some in a crowd.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
DHS has made huge purchases in the past.

Not as big as their recent one but they've bought hundreds of millions of rounds before. Here's their history of ammo purchases since its inception.

www.activistpost.com...

Maybe they are just spending excess money in their budget so it doesn't get cut during the next budget? The purchases alone does not allude to some "ramping up" of something.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I think some might not , the majority would . history seems to side with my statement.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Dunno kinda of like asking the people of germany just before the rise of hitler if they ever thought they would be capable of doing all sorts of monstrous acts against humanity .

There have been numerous social experiments done about people taking orders in a controlled test and most people are capable to follow orders even if it means the death of someone .

Real intelligent answer there.

Seriously as a former member if the U.S. military I find it extremely offensive that you would imply that military members cannot think for themselves.

Frankly, it is laughable that you think that they/we are programmed only to take orders without thought or question, clearly you don't have any understanding of actual military service in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Stop asking this question. Some people will follow the orders and some won't. Many more on the fence will follow the orders while having doubts about them, but will keep silent about it so as not to draw attention to themselves. No one is going to volunteer on this forum or any other means of public discourse that they will willingly follow an order to fire on American civilians or to carry out some other atrocity against the American people. I know it is frightening to think that the guy you grew up with and joined the military or the police would do something like this, but it's true. It happens and it will happen if shtf. You aren't however going to identify any of these people by asking them before shtf either.

Extreme circumstances create extreme people. You put someone in an extreme situation, they will do and say things that they would never dream of doing or saying otherwise. It is impossible to know even if you won't do those things that you are asking of our current military and LEO's. The only thing I can tell you for a fact that if the situation becomes as dire as many on this site believe it will, be prepared to take a life in order to survive.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Not trying to call out anyone, just thinking that if this question is asked enough maybe military and leo will hear these responses and change the way they respond if the situation does present itself. Hoping this anyways

edit on 18-3-2013 by djbj597922 because: (no reason given)
So with that being said, I DON'T THINK THIS QUESTION CAN EVER BE ASKED ENOUGH!
edit on 18-3-2013 by djbj597922 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Secesh

Frankly, it is laughable that you think that they/we are programmed only to take orders without thought or question, clearly you don't have any understanding of actual military service in the U.S.

So what your brothers and sisters there over seas bombing cities populated areas , drone attacks, how many innocent people have died from taking orders pal or do you all actually believe in what you are fighting for in Afghanistan and iraq , or vietnam . get over yourself

seriously do you believe in the fight over seas that your military taking up arms leaving a path of destruction and devastation in the path in third world countries . If they don't believe in the cause then what the hell are your brothers and sisters dying for ? or are they just simply following orders ??

or maybe watch the video might help you get a grasp as to what I am talking about

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Examples from the past were taken from countries with compulsory military service, not an all volunteer service.

Your history dip is off base and not really what the sentiment is from within the Military itself.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by djbj597922
This thread goes out to all military and law enforcement personal. Everyone can see that the government is ramping up for something big with all their recent purchases. Most see chaos and civil unrest sometime in the near future. As a member of the military or law enforcement WOULD YOU FOLLOW ORDERS TO DETAIN, CAPTURE, OR KILL AMERICANS? Would you follow orders to grab guns if ordered? How many of our own would follow orders blindly???? Just curious....

I guess it's that time for the quarterly questioning of military and LEOs again. I and others have already answered this question multiple times in my short time on ATS.

So, I have one back at you.

Are you willing to do what you think you have to do to defend your beliefs?

Search is your friend.
edit on 18-3-2013 by TDawgRex because: Need more coffee....or maybe a beer.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nope.

Most Active Duty Marines I know won't either.

Some will but the others will take care of them.

The Military won't jump. It's those DHS brownshirts that will.

We will wipe them out so quickly, they'll wish they worked at Walmart instead.

No mercy. Pure death.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
DHS has made huge purchases in the past.

Not as big as their recent one but they've bought hundreds of millions of rounds before. Here's their history of ammo purchases since its inception.

www.activistpost.com...

Maybe they are just spending excess money in their budget so it doesn't get cut during the next budget? The purchases alone does not allude to some "ramping up" of something.

Yeah... DREAM ON.

Stick the Ostrich head in the sand.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well the way I see it. With you repeating this over and over again, you are just holding a stop sign up to try to stop a stampede. It's going to do nothing. The fact remains that people WILL do this. Whether it will be a spur of the moment thing, or just because they never had a conscience to begin with, doesn't matter. It's going to happen.

Besides most of the military and LEO's don't read this website; you might as well be yelling in the middle of a forest, sure a few hikers who MAY happen to be military and LEO's will hear you, but not enough to make a difference. So in the end it just looks like clutter, since this has been said and asked ad nausem. Sorry to sound harsh.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

If you read your history, since the 1900’s the majority of the time that a side wins power, it is usually in the minority over all. They have won power though emotion.

But once they do win, they consolidate their position. Which furthers their influence.

Meanwhile, the populace sits quietly on the sideline and hopes things will get better. Which also has the purpose of highlighting those who are against the system.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I guess it's that time for the quarterly questioning of military and LEOs again. I and others have already answered this question multiple times in my short time on ATS.

So, I have one back at you.

Are you willing to do what you think you have to do to defend your beliefs?

Search is your friend.
edit on 18-3-2013 by TDawgRex because: Need more coffee....or maybe a beer.

Yes. I'm getting too old and messed up for this Satanic World.

59, Diabetic, Stents.. other stuff.

All evil humans MUST DIE.

Combat Vet, right minded, no PTSD. Willing to kill to preserve peace and security.

I'd rather my weapons hang rusting on the wall as conversation pieces.

But NOPE, Cleaned and Oiled.

If our Banks pull that crap, they will get lit up. If you work in one, you better quit and not show up.

I am NOT alone here where I live. WE are very ready.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think it depends on how the governmentals "sell" the orders. They are already building the foundation by labeling people as terrorists for paying with cash, being christians, Libertarians, the list is long. They are teaching, in classes from elementary school to classes for LE's, that the founding fathers are terrorists. It will be US against THEM, GOOD vs. BAD, Shoot First ask questions Later! Weed out the ones who think for themselves. Marginalize, demonize, label as mental. PTSD, etc...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
I think it depends on how the governmentals "sell" the orders. They are already building the foundation by labeling people as terrorists for paying with cash, being christians, Libertarians, the list is long. They are teaching, in classes from elementary school to classes for LE's, that the founding fathers are terrorists. It will be US against THEM, GOOD vs. BAD, Shoot First ask questions Later! Weed out the ones who think for themselves. Marginalize, demonize, label as mental. PTSD, etc...

I pray Hell does not come to visit.

I was just on a phone with a bud of mine about 15 miles away. We pretty much think that if the SHTF that we are just going to shoot anything that moves if we can't recognise it or if it doesn't take the proper submissive posture.

And yes, "it" is the word.

It already is the case that basically NONE of us can trust anyone now, even about the simplest of things. How much worse will it be then?

I do not want this. I expressed disgust with him about having to talk about weapons, load data, food stores, blowing the bridge at the beginning of our valley to keep "the others" out.

If they start it and come, they will die until I die. (OF course, I'd rather survive.)

Ex REAL Marine dude. I do NOT puss around.

Full Metal Jacket reflects my group of people.

I just don't want it to happen.

Those govmint hypnotised people will only help me hone my marksmanship skills.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN

Please pray in earnest that ALL of it is only saber rattling BS.

We need to cripple and negate these Anti Americans and their programs.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

As a member of the military or law enforcement WOULD YOU FOLLOW ORDERS TO DETAIN, CAPTURE, OR KILL AMERICANS?

How many million Americans are in jail at the moment? how many get killed by LEO's every year??

Of course they would - LEO's do this every day - it is part of their job description to do so when required.

And if you take up arms against the Govt then you can expect the military to do so as well - that is what a civil war is.

Stupid question.

top topics

join