It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting: Two Glowing Circular Objects Spotted in Norway Skies [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

UFO Sighting: Two Glowing Circular Objects Spotted in Norway Skies [VIDEO]

www.ibtimes.co.in...

Two unidentified flying Objects (UFO) were spotted glowing in the skies of Hessdalen, Norway on Wednesday.

A video uploaded by a YouTube user who goes by the name "Streetcap1" showed two glowing objects lying stationery in the sky.

The user has given a description about the UFO sighting and claimed that similar UFOs were spotted in the region between 1982 and 1984.

"This is rare...not one but two glowing UFOs. Most the time over this area there are only one seen at a time. This is exactly what the old light looked like 3 decades ago in the same location. These lights in the Hessdalen sky of Norway were caught on live web cam," said Streetcap1.

"The lights have been seen for several decades. Hessdalen is a small valley in the central part of Norway. From 1981 to 1984 residents of this city became alarmed at the frequent and unexplained lights that appeared around the valley. These lights were observed hundreds of times. At the peak of activity there were 20 reports a week of these strange glowing lights in the sky. SCW."

Not too sure what to think about on this one. Could be CGI....but if history says these lights have appeared over and over again in the past, where is the video or any documented proof of this.

Thoughts on this one ATS members???

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I should add I also used search function for this thread and haven't seen one. Although my searching did find that there have been findings of UFOs here dated in 2008.

So once again, there seems to be something eerie about this part of Norway!

Government project or UFO?!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Please google "hessdalen lights", there is A TON of research done already.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If the lights would have moved, like one millimeter, I wouldn't think that this vid was a reflection. (My op) thanks for the thread

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Two unidentified flying Objects (UFO) were spotted glowing in the skies of Hessdalen, Norway on Wednesday.

The video appears to be taken from "Cam2", this link...
linktowebcam

BUT

the person who uploaded the video has cropped the image.
Why?

edit on 18-3-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If it's a UFO it's has a crapped out engine or a pair of alien learner drivers who can't get it into gear..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Looks like the sun plus another evil sun shining through the clouds
hard to tell from that vid ,where are the vids from the thousands of others people would no doubt would be watching these lights 24 hours a day waiting for their imminent departure ,?
or are the lights still there?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

the person who uploaded the video has cropped the image. Why?

Perhaps because the UFOs are lens flare like in this other video from our old friend Streetcap1 .

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

you can go to the Cam site and make your own movie with archive material. That way you can see for youself.

new topics

top topics

join