It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osho ( Bhagwan Rajneesh) if you live in India,USA, or if you have enough knowledge about this one !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoverYomen

was that the guy who tried poisoning a town's water supply? that was enlightened...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Hi
Personally I am not a Fan of these self styled spiritual gurus. They exist because we human beings encourage them, by, "Oh guru, please guide us through..blahblah"

On a very serious note I would write this post in the most possible organized manner and with least grammatical errors(because I am Indian and English isn't our native language)

I believe, the gene cluster which gives us the ability to think, the ability to make logical decisions, the ability to lead others and the ability to charm others also is responsible for : Insanity, Psychosis, Schizophrenia etc.

Consider this, All throughout the human history there has been people (a select few) say in a population of 10,000-100,000 (mind you not in a population of below 5000), there have been people who either were messiahs or tyrants.

Have you ever wondered these people are only two kinds:
1. Claim to have realization of god: i.e. god is talking to them all the time and tells them about the truth of the universe and its existence blahblah.. and there are VOICES which tell them to do certain things in a certain ways. These people are joined and followed by some "like-minded" individuals and together they act as a team and influence the greater masses, needless to say, these people have the charisma and leadership qualities too. Because the Gene-cluster is designed in a similar fashion. These are harmless set of people on a general basis. Only sometimes do they get into some sex scandal!!!

2. Tyrants: These individuals claim to have realization of Anti-Christ or evil forces; and again they claim to hear VOICES which tell them to Sacrifice human beings. By doing so they will hear these VOICES getting pleased. So they lust for blood and sacrifice. This can be seen throughout the history, From early cavemen who sacrificed their people to unknon gods under the instruction of a HIGH PRIEST( Schizophrenic higher intelligence than other blokes around him). Then came the AZTECS, Canaanites( sacrifice first born child to Moloch or Melek Taus). Then came the Vikings, Kushans, Scynthians. The Black Magicians of India, because of whom Kali was Demonized. Then came Khymer Rogue, Hitler, Stalin, The Butcher of Amritsar. Jack the ripper etc.

For the modern humans since the crusades, the War has been a form of mass sacrifice. Observe the pattern:

These two kinds of people will have an experience in the early childhood: their mind will be shocked and later they start hearing VOICES in their HEADS. and they become leaders and then one day BOOOOMMM.....
Regards
Karthik

PS: And one common thing in all of them is they all are intelligent and leadership quality is high. And they all hear VOICES(Schizophrenia??)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
here's my favorite...

<< 1   >>

join