It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Season Is Coming, Get Ready

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
How many seasons over the years have there been for UFO's?
Its getting warmer so people will stay out longer, more people have access to technology used to spot UFO's, such as night vison equipment, and digital cameras, laser pointers and such, all of which can make it more possible to see UFO's.
BUT UFO's are more visible during the dark hours but only time will tell eh?.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
How many seasons over the years have there been for UFO's?
Its getting warmer so people will stay out longer, more people have access to technology used to spot UFO's, such as night vison equipment, and digital cameras, laser pointers and such, all of which can make it more possible to see UFO's.
BUT UFO's are more visible during the dark hours but only time will tell eh?.

As long as humans first began seeing them i suppose? but im still going on what Ive experienced over the many years observing them, spring to fall, day or night, as they really don't care who sees them. To me they make it a point to let us see them.

To be honest, Ive seen most every UFO either just before dusk or before 10:pm. mostly everything you see after that is mostly airplanes, commercial airliners or satellites, with the exception of meteors or a few possibles in space.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Interesting-i've noticed that during the winter here,we tend to have quite a few ufo sightings.In summer not so much,though me+the hubby did have a sighting in January,high summer here,it was the orange ufo.That one has been here a few times.All kinds of paranormal/metaphysical activity kicks up a few notches during winter here,while summer seems to be a time of rest.I've often wondered why the time between April and September,our autumn+winter,is usually so much more active? September has been remarkable,two years in a row.Its the start of spring technically,but we do get some cold nights even then.South Africa can get quite freezing in winter too,btw-we even get snow in certain areas some years.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Im so glad someone else said that-the orange ufo Does make a point of being seen.By now,its like an old friend returning,strange way to look at it,i guess,but there you have it.Btw,its definitely not a Chinese lantern-out here in the Bush,there's no Chinese,and no balloons,lanterns,or somesuch-no army bases,no military that has advanced aircraft.We see satellites,and during daytime the chopper for the gold,occasionally a commercial plane's contrail,or its lights at night,way in the distance.Makes it a lot less easy to get confused with what is earthly contraptions,and what is extraordinary.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Im so glad someone else said that-the orange ufo Does make a point of being seen.By now,its like an old friend returning,strange way to look at it,i guess,but there you have it.Btw,its definitely not a Chinese lantern-out here in the Bush,there's no Chinese,and no balloons,lanterns,or somesuch-no army bases,no military that has advanced aircraft.We see satellites,and during daytime the chopper for the gold,occasionally a commercial plane's contrail,or its lights at night,way in the distance.Makes it a lot less easy to get confused with what is earthly contraptions,and what is extraordinary.

Yes, the star bright orange orbs just bounce along soundlessly at very low altitudes straight up the highway for everyone to see without a care in the universe

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by magma

CAIRNS.........................Possibly the best place on earth. I used to live in Stratford. I miss the place like I have lost an arm

For family reasons, we are all here in Perth, it's not so bad, but it's not Cairns. You know what I mean.

I know that one can report a genuine UF0 and nobody cares.

Not really in fashion.

Perth is nice

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

the other aspect is if the military was using anything of this type, then why do they chase after them? see that's where the whole government advanced black project thing goes out the window.

Why would they chase after them?

If they are military craft could it be to test this new secret tech against whats available to see how it compares,

The Jets doing the chasing will have no clue that they are a part of a training exercise testing the Govts new Flying sourer.

That actually solidifies that they are black programs using other branches of the military unknowingly.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

To be honest, Ive seen most every UFO either just before dusk or before 10:pm. mostly everything you see after that is mostly airplanes, commercial airliners or satellites, with the exception of meteors or a few possibles in space.

Did you mean just before dawn or before 10pm, or did you mean dusk which would be just before 10pm in the summer time, bit confused.

Before and during Dawn and at dusk just after sun set are the ideal times to view satellites.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Did you mean just before dawn or before 10pm, or did you mean dusk which would be just before 10pm in the summer time, bit confused.

Before and during Dawn and at dusk just after sun set are the ideal times to view satellites.

Dusk , just before dark. and before 10pm, before midnight...don't be confused

and yes spring to fall months

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

the other aspect is if the military was using anything of this type, then why do they chase after them? see that's where the whole government advanced black project thing goes out the window.

If they are military craft could it be to test this new secret tech against whats available to see how it compares,

The Jets doing the chasing will have no clue that they are a part of a training exercise testing the Govts new Flying sourer.

That actually solidifies that they are black programs using other branches of the military unknowingly.

yeah, you might think , but, NO

if they truly had this technology we would have no enemies....specifically north Korea and its hostile leader

our technology don't just blink out into infinity, and if it could as i said..no enemies

edit on 18-3-2013 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

if they truly had this technology we would have no enemies....specifically north Korea and its hostile leader

our technology don't just blink out into infinity, and if it could as i said..no enemies

Yeah, I might think, try it some times as it helps development.

How do you know how far technologically black projects have advanced compared to mainstream science?

Why did that hostile leader have the Harlem Globetrotters tour his country recently if they are such an enemy?

Is that the only reason you can come up with why they don't have this tech?

Do you understand the purpose of secrecy?

Without enemies you cant control your citizens, you cant deceive for profits.

You cant attack others and blame another.

You think this tech would be mainstream so all war can stop and we can sing kum ba ya and live free from the fear of war, you must be deluding yourself.

This is the main reason that this tech if it is earthly based will be kept a secret as long as possible to keep the fear of the unknown strong in those that it effects the most.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

Yeah, I might think, try it some times as it helps development.

How do you know how far technologically black projects have advanced compared to mainstream science?

Why did that hostile leader have the Harlem Globetrotters tour his country recently if they are such an enemy?

Is that the only reason you can come up with why they don't have this tech?

Do you understand the purpose of secrecy?

Without enemies you cant control your citizens, you cant deceive for profits.

You cant attack others and blame another.

You think this tech would be mainstream so all war can stop and we can sing kum ba ya and live free from the fear of war, you must be deluding yourself.

This is the main reason that this tech if it is earthly based will be kept a secret as long as possible to keep the fear of the unknown strong in those that it effects the most.

If we had the technology, our technology would be the ultimate enemy that would have the ability to put the entire planet in check and force all sides into acquiescing to our demands without anyone's knowledge but our black project commanders....not even the president and his minions would have a clue...so on that note....No, we don't have this technology, and if we did they wouldn't take the risk of just flying around in it over major cities across the globe where there's a serious potential of it being exposed after a crash

Whomever's flying these things? they aren't interested in global domination or directly affecting our development in a negative way, because if they were? they'd have no problems on any level of doing so

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yea it weird how they follow the seasons like that. Possible due to what others said that people are out more due to the warmer climate, although I find the stars shine much more in the winter time. Maybe cause it spring time, so people and animals probably give off some healthy brainwaves or something, which is why they follow such a trend. Or unless they are like Predator and only hunt on the hottest days. Lol.

Thats my guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen

Yea it weird how they follow the seasons like that. Possible due to what others said that people are out more due to the warmer climate, although I find the stars shine much more in the winter time. Maybe cause it spring time, so people and animals probably give off some healthy brainwaves or something, which is why they follow such a trend. Or unless they are like Predator and only hunt on the hottest days. Lol.

Thats my guess.

you know i guess the whole thing of more people out during the summer period probably could have something to do with this, as its easier to scan humans and animals at night when its warmer and they are outside watching for them

It seemed every time i went outside and started thinking about them, they showed up, but never more than 2 times a night, i think they weren't going to allow me to control them,even though i really wanted to and gave it my best telekinetic try

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Lol. I remember for a good while I thought you could call on them, like a summon from an rpg game like final fantasy. It pretty crazy how they can synchronize with our emotion an thoughts at times. My case emotions, brain not what it used to be. Btw, could tell me, what colour was it?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen

Lol. I remember for a good while I thought you could call on them, like a summon from an rpg game like final fantasy. It pretty crazy how they can synchronize with our emotion an thoughts at times. My case emotions, brain not what it used to be. Btw, could tell me, what colour was it?

burnt umber orange, and some are diamond white, very brilliant like moving stars

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i do think ufo's pick and choose specific times when to make them selves noticable to people, whether it be a certain time or place.

Regards...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay.

Yea, those are the ones I've seen. The orange orb were the first Ufo I had ever seen, but I find those one much rarer to see. The white orbs on the other I have seen multiple times, day or night. It definitely has brilliant colours, ranging from white to/or blue, and sometimes a little tint of purple. And your right about both of them looking like stars, considering the white orb can look like a satellite if high enough.

It been a long while since the last time I seen one.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Whomever's flying these things? they aren't interested in global domination or directly affecting our development in a negative way, because if they were? they'd have no problems on any level of doing so

Exactly,

So to stay in control one must not expose themselves,

Your catching on, not the way you see it but maybe as the day changes to night you will see that the controllers can only control from the shadows, when they step into light they are seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join