It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Season Is Coming, Get Ready

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just like Deer hunting season or Mushroom hunting season, UFO hunting season begins just before summer and tapers off near the end of fall....Personally i have no idea why this occurs but over the years (actually 30 years) Ive been watching the comings and goings of the phenomenon "UFO" Unidentified Flying Objects. And in those years and certain times of the solstices the phenomena becomes more predominant(you see more than any other time)

It almost makes you wonder if warmer climate produces a better surface area in the atmosphere for them to operate or if in the colder months the atmosphere creates too much static in the air and messes with their propulsion or stability? in any case it seems that there is something to this thought and the beginning and end of their operational season, and why you see more in these times of the year than other times?

Another thing i witnessed/noticed was that in and around cities or at least Springfield Missouri,during these times of year, you will see 4 times as many sitings at any time day or night as what you will see farther outside in the counties, and specifically farther north where i have a farm. Its not uncommon to have very brilliant low altitude UFOs that will fly under or within clouds, and see military aircraft chasing along, and bizarre sitings of massive ships that look like ball stadiums lights or townships lit on the horizon of the tree lines where no towns or lights normally are or are.
In Springfield, they don't seem to care who sees them,even to the point they will drag along slowly until interceptors come blazing in, then they just blink out.... its actually comical because Ive seen this happen many times while i was living on the east side of town and would spend day and night watching the going on's of these Unidentified Flying Objects and their nonchalance

If interested? anyone desire to witness first hand and on a regular basis UFOs and this phenomenon? Season is quickly approaching and this season should be as ripe as the last 3.....Springfield is one crazy magnet for them, but if you want to see them in all their glory for longer distances you need to be on north 13 hwy anywhere before the city of Collins, they truly will give you your moneys worth

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Id say its because people go outside alot more in the warmer months
stay outside for longer as well as stay out well after dusk and often well after its gone dark (i know in my neighborhood (its summer here) our neighbors have all had regular out door dinners and the like that have gone on past sun down).

So more time for them to see things they might not normally recognize and mistake as UFO's.

Not saying they all are mistakes, but hey, expect an on rush of orange orb (ie Chinese lanterns) sightings as barbeque season gets under way. And more mistaken satellite as moving stars sightings.

edit on 17-3-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We saw one on saturday night. We live in Cairns, au.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Do you think people see more UFO's during the " UFO" season is because people are outside more?

I'll be keeping my head up, any season, wishing for them to pay me another visit.

Pladuim.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Personally I think there are more UFO sightings during spring, summer and fall because people tend to stay outdoors during warmer months. Especially after dark. Happy hunting!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
my experience is different.. i've seen LOADS more between november-february between 2-4am in the morning. but then again i go out at lot looking in the winter and cold!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
reply to post by SPECULUM

Id say its because people go outside alot more in the warmer months
stay outside for longer as well as stay out well after dusk and often well after its gone dark.

So more time for them to see things they might not normally recognize and mistake as UFO's.

Not saying they all are, but hey, expect an on rush of orange orb (ie chineses lanterns) sightings as barbeque season gets under way.

for most people sky watching sure, but i'm used to watching in the dead of freezing winter for many hours of the pre dusk until after 1:am...and for your information, military jets don't chase Chinese lanterns
nor do satellites in pairs or triplets drop rapidly from the sky vertically then zip away

Ive seem many cool ones but the most unique one that gave me a thrill was a shooting star that zipped across the sky heading south at (several 1000 miles an hour) then within a few seconds, zipped back north and directly right in front of me made a hard east arching pattern and blinked out....it was a total rush seeing something moving that fast and pull that maneuver

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The earth has a funny condition called seasons. And we seem to experience them at different times, if we happen to exist on a different spot on the earth to other people.

So what is it about a small populated expanse of land that claims the winning lottery ticket for ufos?

"Car'n luv, lets go to earth."
"Nah, it's winter in the US, too cold.."
"what about Austr....."
"I SAID IT'S WINTER IN THE US, TOO COLD."

I don't think that's the sort of conversation they're having... Hmm

big planet, but aliens don't like the heat, or the cold makes them jittery... i unno..

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
The earth has a funny condition called seasons. And we seem to experience them at different times, if we happen to exist on a different spot on the earth to other people.

So what is it about a small populated expanse of land that claims the winning lottery ticket for ufos?

"Car'n luv, lets go to earth."
"Nah, it's winter in the US, too cold.."
"what about Austr....."
"I SAID IT'S WINTER IN THE US, TOO COLD."

I don't think that's the sort of conversation they're having... Hmm

big planet, but aliens don't like the heat, or the cold makes them jittery... i unno..

Could, but i have no clue as to why they do or don't? only know what Ive witnessed throughout the years, and it always seemed more predominant in my part of the state than anywhere where else i ever hunted and those times of the year..its not like i didn't spend the time during the off season, just no results other than friggen satellites and aircraft

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Id love to see one............ then id know for sure........

feel blessed you can .........!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
From the OP, the times mentioned would seem to coincide with times that children, and especially teens are typically on break away from school.

There's certainly an increase in ATS participation when bored teen aged youths take to their summer holidays.
There's certainly an increase in hoax videos on youtube during this time as well.

It'd be foolish not to consider this data point as partial factor.

edit on 17-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The OP I believe is speaking specifically about his area, and adding any other sightings to the list when they are reported.

I wonder if anyone has the statistics on which "month" or "season" is best for specific countries --- That'd be a very interesting study!

October was a big one for my area, I must have spoken to over ten people from November through December who had claimed to see some very strange things in our Nor Cal skies.

Really going to settle with this: It's warmer, you can bare the night's cool air easier, therefore you are allotted more time to witness a random event in the sky.
^ I'd say this is a pretty significant factor.

We often get these golden orbs ranging from the size of cars to jumbo jets. They seem to not care which season it is, as they are sighted annually through California. Sometimes one big one (Like I saw), sometimes in 3's; and rarely some have even sited small armadas of them.

A great website to track UFO sightings is: UFO Stalker . Com ---- For me in Northern California, it's very interesting to see how this website's user testimony corroborates with the area itself, lending legitimacy to the site (I feel).

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just to let everyone outside of the UK know the crop circles will be a bit late in appearing this year as its bitterly cold here at the moment and no one wants to be out all night stomping crops right now.

You can be sure they will return as soon as the warmer , drier weather arrives and maybe coincides with a weekend or public bank holiday

Also with the comet that is due to arrive here at the end of the year you can expect many comet inspired designs.

edit on 17-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
From the OP, the times mentioned would seem to coincide with times that children, and especially teens are typically on break away from school.

There's certainly an increase in ATS participation when bored teen aged youths take to their summer holidays.
There's certainly an increase in hoax videos on youtube during this time as well.

It'd be foolish not to consider this data point as partial factor.

edit on 17-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

From my perspective it has nothing to do with the youth or videos, unless they personally own remarkable aircraft that can maneuver beyond regular aircraft capability? the other aspect is if the military was using anything of this type, then why do they chase after them? see that's where the whole government advanced black project thing goes out the window.

I tell you once you've seen 5 or 6 of these things or just one good one your entire perspective will be permanently altered.....if its a subject that you are sincerely interested to know more about in the real world and not behind a computer screen, spend a summer in and around Springfield Missouri and watch the skies just before dusk and below 30,000 ft... no need to watch satellites, and as you know all aircraft have running lights....you're looking for the weird ones that don't

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
Id love to see one............ then id know for sure........

feel blessed you can .........!

well as some know, there are hot and cold spots around the planet for this phenomenon. i'm not sure where exactly you live? but it doesn't take an expert to identify anything that's abnormal in the sky;'s

try not watching satellites as they are boring and not watching aircraft unless you need to know differences in models/ civilian vs military...they all have blinking running lights, its illegal for any of them to run without them except in a war theater and stealth and drones aren't made to be seen

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

CAIRNS.........................Possibly the best place on earth. I used to live in Stratford. I miss the place like I have lost an arm

For family reasons, we are all here in Perth, it's not so bad, but it's not Cairns. You know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Good answer

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

for most people sky watching sure, but i'm used to watching in the dead of freezing winter for many hours of the pre dusk until after 1:am...and for your information, military jets don't chase Chinese lanterns
nor do satellites in pairs or triplets drop rapidly from the sky vertically then zip away

Ive seem many cool ones but the most unique one that gave me a thrill was a shooting star that zipped across the sky heading south at (several 1000 miles an hour) then within a few seconds, zipped back north and directly right in front of me made a hard east arching pattern and blinked out....it was a total rush seeing something moving that fast and pull that maneuver

Hey I wasnt saying they're all just Chinese lanterns, I was simply answering why you get an increase in UFO sightings during these months. More people outside, more people looking up etc (and that tends to mean alot more false sightings along with the possibility of more real sightings)... also for Americans I guess you get spring break also, so lots of bored kids hanging around getting up to mischief.

But hey ive seen a few odd things myself, and im also someone who regularly goes outside to look any time of the year.

You asked a question, i gave the simplest and most logical answer i could come up with... in my opinion there is no such thing as UFO season, as in a time of the year when more UFO's (as in proper ones) turn up and get seen.
edit on 17-3-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Reptilians probably dont like the cold too much.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I agree with you summer seems to be the time when most sightings are reported. Fall not as much as summer from my experience but I know what you are talking about.

I think this is because more people are outside because of the generally warmer weather.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join