It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I do the same thing, I only read for my self if my friend isn't available, and it's really urgent, because of its accurate and sometimes "slap in the face" honest results, lol.
Here is your card/message for today:

Reversed: Greed, materialism, self-protection
You need to loosen the purse a little bit, you are being a little too careful with your expenses, I know its all in good will, but it's not making you happy. If you want to buy something little,or treat yourself or your loved one,its okay, just this card let's me feel that you should stop counting the pennies. Others are annoyed by it. Best of luck fellow reader.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I would like one plz

leolady

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Me too and thank you for your kind offering, it is much appreciated.

I wish you all a beautiful day!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaScythian

Your card:

I'm still using the gilded tarot, but had to post another picture for the Star, because in the gilded tarot, the lady in the Star is butt naked, and I don't want to break any rules.

Upright: Hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity
What a brilliant card to get, and this card doesn't show up very often. It means you are full of inspiration, the muse is speaking o you, be that in art, or just decorating your home, use this opportunity to bring a little art back into your life, you are being influenced , guided by outside forces.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

Your very welcome

Your card:

Upright: Exuberance, warmth, vibrancy, determination
You will be full of energy today, and will manage to finish a lot of incomplete tasks that you have left for the future. Work, work , work is your motto today. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Twix404

Ok, here is your card for today then, my friend:

Reversed: Laziness, boredom, feeling ‘stuck’
You need to get out of this 'being stuck' feeling and get going, do something, even if it's just cleaning out the garage.
Read a new book, magazine, go out for a walk, anything to get rid of this 'being bored lately' feeling. I know it's Sunday, but still, there are so many things you could do. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good day! Could you draw a card for me please. tyvm!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Dear winword,
Your name seems so familiar to me, though I'm pretty sure I haven't met you before, anyways, here is your card for today:

Reversed: Avoidance of disaster, fear of change
I'm not sensing anything very big, or catastrophic, but you will avoid a mishap from happening with a little bit of luck, and skill. I was sensing something that is on the verge of breaking down. I hope you have a good handyman nearby. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Your 8 random letters:
g, w, k, t, i, d, a, n

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker7

Here you go Seeker,

Reversed: Indecision, confusion, information overload
My first thought was, yes, this person has already made up their mind, but then I got the card, it means the exact opposite, how freaking weird that I would think that, and get the card telling me, no this person, still has to make a decision about something. Try listening to your heart, inner voice, if it helps, look for signs, omens that might help make your decision a little easier.
Anyways this was weird....
Have a great day

edit on 17-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vlaew

Here you go, and I wouldn't want to meet your avatar in a dark street, lol. Here is your card:

Reversed: Taking on too much, avoiding responsibility
The card suggests, that you have been taking on too much lately, and you need a day off, a little breather. Try resting for a change, it will do you good, get your batteries recharged. Best of luck!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Hello Jayne, here is your card/message for today:

Reversed: Isolation, loneliness, withdrawal
Connect with people, friends again. They miss you, especially ones you haven't talked to for a while. You are hiding in your shell. I'm sensing a lovely personality, and many friends that care about you, even if you are unsure. Hermit cards show people who are thinkers, don't over think things, just go out for coffee with an old friend. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Big Game of Thrones fan here too. Here is your card:

Reversed: Haste, scattered energy, delays, frustration
Something you can't seem to get/complete is making you upset. Take a breather from it, think about something else for a while, and the answer with the solution to your problem will come by itself. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SoloDolo222

Here is your card for today SoloDolo,

Upright: Emotional security, calm, intuitive, compassionate
You don't have any major issues right now, everything is going okay. You still have lots do , but are calm and caring in nature, and always find a way to handle any task. Have a pleasant, and calm Sunday.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Atom12

Your very welcome Atom,
Here it is:

Reversed: Weakness, self-doubt, lack of self-discipline
You will be busy the next few days, and need to gather all your strength, its why the strength card appeared to you, to point that out. Some unexpected work will also show up which you will need all your energy for. Have a nice weekend.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Don't scare me NightFLight, these cards are very dear to me, lol. Here is your card:

Upright: Meditation, contemplation, apathy, re-evaluation
Today will be spent with daydreaming, wishful thinking, and planning for the future, you have some things you need to plan ahead and according to the card, today is a good day, with your mind being clear, to do that. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKopy

Thanks Kopy, it's very nice of you to say that. I will do the reading here, because it's faster and easier for me, I hope that's okay.

Your card for today:

I love this card, because it always means, extra money, or some money will be left over for me, to buy something pretty , lol.
Upright: Wealth, inheritance, family, establishment, retirement
Like I said before, you will come into some unexpected money, I don't know how, but , you will get money from someone. Aren't you lucky!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mpresby

Will you get another job soon:

You got this card as an answer:

Reversed: Release of fear, unhappiness, confusion
It was showing your state of mind right now, the energy came across very strongly, so I pulled another, outcome card: 10 of cups reversed, then 9 of wands. Sorry, not in the near future, but don't give up hope, the 9 of wands does mean you will win the battle, but not right away. I wish I had a better card for you, but the 9 of wands says, don't give up!!!! Good luck!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 4ajodster

Hello,
Your card for today is:

Reversed: Imbalance, excess, lack of long-term vision
You need to set some new goals for yourself, and get inspired again. You need to start something you freshen things up a little, so you won't feel so lost/ stuck. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hello dear,
Here is your card/message for today:

Upright: Natural-born leader, vision, entrepreneur, honor
You are actually good with finances, and would make a great team leader, I'm guessing in a way you already are , hence the card. Keep on this path, it suits your personality and your skills. You are good of taking control in iffy situations, and telling people what to do, and how to handle things. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join