It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by borracho

Hello, it's so nice of you to offer, but I don't want to leave anyone out, so I'm going in order of posts.
Here is your card, dear :

Yes, you are as caring as your posts, it's not a facade, you are a gentle soul according to the king of cups.

Upright: Emotional balance and control, generosity
You are a very friendly, and kind person, this card just wants to tell you to keep up the excellent work, and care you give others, it's not going unnoticed. Nice to meet you.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lostangel818

No, it's not too late yet, here is your card/message for today:

Upright: Painful separation, sorrow heartbreak, grief, rejection
You've had your heart broken recently, and are still suffering from it, I also pulled the devil reversed, and the 2 of pentacles, this was for the best, that person was using you, and you were not happy. Now you can move on. Best of luck

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Picard

Here you go Captain Picard,

Your message for today:
This card actually jumped off the table, while I was shuffling, so this one was meant for you for sure.

Dust off those cards my friend, you need to get inspired.

Upright: Meditation, contemplation, apathy, re-evaluation
The card tells you to get inspired, get back to what you enjoy doing most (I'm not talking about tarot anymore), and to get more creative. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

I will pick a card, which has a message for you for today:

Upright: Conflict, tension, loss, defeat, win at all costs, betrayal
Someone has wronged you, but don't worry, you will get back at them, and win the battle. Just be careful, and don't do anything in haste. Enjoy your Sunday.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I would like one drawn too if it's not too much trouble.
And thank you for this thread!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Hello Magnivea,
Here is your card for today:

When I pulled the card my first thought, was that someone is taking too much advantage of you, it's time you told them, it's enough!
Upright: Quick thinker, organized, perceptive, independent
You will be unusually busy today, will have to do things that require a lot of organizing, and order. Enjoy your Sunday anyways.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestingGhost

Hello there, this card is for you:

Reversed: Scattered thought, disregard for consequences
You need to get your thoughts back together, you are dealing with too many things at the same time, and can't figure out most of them. Sit back for a while, meditate over, it ponder the most important ones over, and relax a little. You are trying to solve too many problems at the same time. Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Alright, this is your card for today:

Upright: Indecision, choices, truce, stalemate, blocked emotions
You have an important decision that needs to be made today or in the near future, and you aren't ready for it yet. Try asking others for help, or for their advice. Hope this helped . I got the feeling, you need help to make this decision. Take care.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fuzzydreads

You're very welcome, this is your card:

Reversed: Laziness, boredom, feeling ‘stuck’
This card tells me that you need to do something that gives you happiness, and that inspires you, because right now you are in the "meh, whatever' mood, and it's not the real you. Get busy again, and take on some new tasks. Enjoy your Sunday.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Ok, I sent you a message.
Here is your card:

I really hate this card with a passion, it always means something tricky or bad for the person I am reading.

Upright: Bondage, addiction, sensuality, materialism

Be careful someone doesn't trick you out of your money, or that you over spend on something that isn't really worth it. You should also avoid characters today, that seem "shady" to you. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

Here you go, this is your message for today:

You're a quiet person, aren't you? Just talking to myself here...
Upright: Emotional balance and control, generosity

No major , huge message, just keep doing what you are doing, you are on the right track, and keep being the giving and caring person, people love you for. Have a nice Sunday:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Thank you very much.
Here is your card for today:

Reversed: Martyrdom, indecision, delay

I know this may sound selfish, but don't sacrifice your all for others, you need to take care of yourself too. If you aint in top shape, and happy, others won't be around you, so please take care of yourself.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Ok, now you got me worried. Thank God I did my hair this morning. But forgive the lack of make-up, and if you happen to read my mind, send me a U2U, I'd love to hear your feedback.

This card is for you dear :

Are you causing me the ache on the left side of my head? Just curious, I only got it, when I started picking your card....

Upright: Upright: Teamwork, initial fulfillment, collaboration, learning
Keep doing what you are doing, your research is on the right track, that's all I got. Also picked the lovers reversed, which means, don't ignore your loved ones, let them know how much you really love them, it feels good for them to hear that from time to time.
Best of luck, take care.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coldlikecustard

You're very welcome, here it is:

Reversed: Self-doubt, refusal of self-examination
You think too little of yourself, you are an amazing person, and others know it, everyone seems to know it, except you! Yes, you are great, yes, you are amazing. Get your self-confidence back.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

Well of course, and thanks you are very kind. Here is your card:

Upright: Future planning, progress, decisions, discovery
You are in an exciting time of your life right now, you have many plans to make, and are starting on a new adventure, so to speak. You are still working out the little things, but mostly you are planning the first steps for your entire future. I didn't sense any danger or warnings, so best of luck, you are on the right track.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Here is your card Cody,

Upright: A messenger, creative beginnings, synchronicity
My first thought was, that you will be receiving good news soon. You are entering a period of creativity, and lots of work will be accomplished. Kudos to you for being such a busy bee. Keep up the great work, is what this card says., oh, and don't forget the great news, you will be hearing soon. Take care.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pugato

For your spiritual path this card came up:

Reversed: Hopelessness, aimless drifting, walking away
You need to get your spiritual mojo back, you think it's gone, but it's just waiting for you to discover it again. Start with something easy, is what I suggest like meditation. I just pulled the hanged man, yes, you haven't been doing your routines, like you used to, it's time to start again. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hello Rodinus,
Here is your card for today I know you are patiently waiting:

Upright: Vision, perseverance, profit, reward, investment
This is a great time for you to go ahead with that business, or investment idea, you would be profitable. Anything finance related will have a positive outcome for you right now.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I too should like a read, if you don't mind and have the time...

I haven't seen this deck before, very nice! I typically use the Morgan-Greer, or for the heavy lifting, the Thoth deck.

Thank you for your gentle sacrifice of time.

Cheers,

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Do newbies get a card? If so, I'd like one. I've never had a card reading before, but I did meet a physic who told me 1) who I would marry, 2) what would happen to my brother, 3) how I would die! What an experience! The best $20 I ever spent!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join