It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM an Almighty God. Feel free to ask me any questions...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

are you (being mortal) in any way affected by the mentality of knowing your physical body will die and you will forget almost everything you have learned here now?

Do you live in paradise now /here?

edit on 16-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
I couldn't help myself. I will by my own free will, choose to go and give my wife a big kiss and cuddle and tell her that i disrespected her wishes by posting on this thread again (hopefully i learn my lesson this time lol).

All that happens is according to the will of The Almighty, besides that there is no will. When there are two conflicting wills of individuals, the one that wins is the will of The Almighty and it could not have happened any other way.

I will state with absolute 100% certainty from my "ongoing perception of reality" that "you" are not "me" and "i" am not "you"

I didn't claim that we were. I said we are all ONE as Almighty GodS whether you realize you are one or not is your choice, and even not realizing it is 100% good and going according to plan because what happens is only the will of the almighty (including your true will!).

I know what my plan is do you know what your plan is?

The only plan that will manifest is the one in REALITY. The will of The Almighty. My TRUE will and your TRUE will. What happens in reality is the TRUE will.

reply to post by cody599

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by arpgme

Like I said in my world I am the almighty God.

Not "your" world - "the" world. Any world that can be imagined is a part of existence. Whether it is physical existence or imaginary / spiritual existence. It is still a part of THE existence and all goes according to THE will.

If there are many worlds - many multiple time lines - all of them are playing out according to The Almighty Ones. The ultimate Will...

reply to post by DAVID64

Originally posted by DAVID64
I have a question. If YOU are all seeing, all knowing, all powerful, why are we in such a mess?

Nothing is a mess. All is going according to The Will.

Can't you take time out of your "day" to feed starving kids, end wars, cure diseases and just take care of your children in general?

This is a human lesson. For humans to learn to take responsibility for their own actions and to remember godhood. Instead of wishing for a god to be compassionate, why not a human do so to help their own kind?

Just because a lesson is being learned, does not mean that everything is bad. The lesson will simply be learned and humans will be more likely to take responsibility for their actions and remember godhood.

All goes according to The Plan.

"Do what I say or I'm going to make you suffer" But just to add to the fun, YOU dangle every thing in our face, then say "You can't have that" Thanks anyway "God", you're a failure.

I don't make anyone do anything. Anything that happens is chosen and fits perfectly into The Will. Suffering roles were chosen to experience limitation, but only The Almighty actually exists...

Limitation - Suffering - Not having one's desire fulfilled IS The ILLUSION.

The truth is ALL Powerfulness and ALL desire IS being fulfilled - it just isn't realized...yet.

reply to post by cody599

Would you like me to make this easy for you ?

One very simple question your answer must be one word and correct,

What is the opposite of love ?

What ever belief is put in your mind that you believe it to be...

Even these beliefs are working for the will. Whether they are "correct" or "not" they are all contributing to The Will which is ALWAYS manifesting without failure...

reply to post by tadaman

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by arpgme

are you (being mortal) in any way affected by the mentality of knowing your physical body will die and you will forget almost everything you have learned here now?

Do you live in paradise now /here?

Death can only happen according to The Plan.
Forgetfulness can only happen according to The Plan.

So even if great truth is found/realized and it is later forgotten. Even that is a perfect manifestation of The Plan.

edit on 16-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So no socks then...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Why is an "almighty" god sat here on ATS when they could be out in the world ending hunger or disease. Might have been a bit more believable if you'd gone with powerless or impotent.

As for us all being one - have you been out lately ? Hate to break it to you but on a ground level, living in the world perspective, we are clearly not all one, not even close.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Look out Timely

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KBadger

If the socks are found "YAY!" it happened according to The Will/Plan - your true desire.
If the socks are not found "YAY!" it happened according to The Will/Plan - your true desire...

====
====

Let me explain this in different words without using the term "God".

There is a "True Self" which is All Powerful. Anything the "True Self" desires absolutely 100% HAPPENS without failure. It is the TRUE will - the TRUE plan - the TRUE desire...

In these human bodies , in this human experience, the human bodies and brains are wired to believe in limitation and to believe that things are NOT going according to our true will, but this is not so.

Whatever happens is a success going according to your (my, everyone's) TRUE will. Even failure is something that must happen to bring fruition to the TRUE will/desire/plan. So failure is not really failure even it happens perfectly...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Originally posted by cody599 Would you like me to make this easy for you ? One very simple question your answer must be one word and correct, What is the opposite of love ? What ever belief is put in your mind that you believe it to be... Even these beliefs are working for the will. Whether they are "correct" or "not" they are all contributing to The Will which is ALWAYS manifesting without failure...

So you don't know the answer then ?

As a God in MY world I do

edit on 16/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

reply to post by arpgme

The answer was given. It is whatever you believe it to be. That belief is working for The Will which manifests perfectly.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If you are indeed an almighty God then you should already know the answer to the thread you posted here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
reply to post by Rodinus

Almighty God, you should have recieved my request by some kind of telepathic 6th sense by now and i have noticed that you still have not answered my question... Guess you are busy having your lunch right now or sat on the loo!?

No star and flag for you until i get the winning numbers i guess!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

8 21 25 28 29 47
EuroMillions

I only want 5% of the jackpot. pm we and I tell you where to send my check : )

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

In these human bodies , in this human experience, the human bodies and brains are wired to believe in limitation and to believe that things are NOT going according to our true will, but this is not so.

Because people want to live in squalor, starve, have horrible disfiguring diseases, you know, all that fun stuff.

You are completely delusional.... or trolling. Either way, I leave you to it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by cody599

reply to post by arpgme

The answer was given. It is whatever you believe it to be. That belief is working for The Will which manifests perfectly.

One word

If you don't know that you are not a God, and this thread is null and void

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Euromillions is 5 numbers then 2 more "lucky stars" numbers- a total of 7 numbers. Nice try though !

This thread's just wrong, funny though.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by KBadger

If the socks are found "YAY!" it happened according to The Will/Plan - your true desire.
If the socks are not found "YAY!" it happened according to The Will/Plan - your true desire...

====
====

Let me explain this in different words without using the term "God".

There is a "True Self" which is All Powerful. Anything the "True Self" desires absolutely 100% HAPPENS without failure. It is the TRUE will - the TRUE plan - the TRUE desire...

Whatever happens is a success going according to your (my, everyone's) TRUE will. Even failure is something that must happen to bring fruition to the TRUE will/desire/plan. So failure is not really failure even it happens perfectly...

You sound very much like you're talking about the Law of Attraction, albeit in a very roundabout manner.
Also there is no "Yay" with no socks and a cold floor...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Timely

Look out Timely

OMG !!!

Run away, run away !!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
here's a fair question..

How many more of these did you create, and can you point me to the nearest inhabited one?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Please, once and for all, tell us that you are an alien or aliens, which people mystified because they could not understand.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
here's a fair question..

How many more of these did you create, and can you point me to the nearest inhabited one?

Allow me if I may to answer that for the almighty God

As many as I chose to make a perfect creation, and define inhabited, if you mean humanoid, then as close as you wish it to be, if you mean inhabited full stop same answer

edit on 16/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by kimsie

Euromillions is 5 numbers then 2 more "lucky stars" numbers- a total of 7 numbers. Nice try though !

This thread's just wrong, funny though.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

Mere Mortal Humor but with those winning numbers, one should invest in manufacturing 'Disposable Socks' .
Wear Once and Throw Away. I will buy them. This would also be the answer to the other serious dilemma within this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Originally posted by Rodinus
If you are indeed an almighty God then you should already know the answer to the thread you posted here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I made myself not know so that I can ask for the answer. It is a part of The Will.

Sometimes forgetting is a part of the plan also to lead to a specific result (which is a part of The Will).

reply to post by DAVID64

Because people want to live in squalor, starve, have horrible disfiguring diseases, you know, all that fun stuff.

You are completely delusional.... or trolling. Either way, I leave you to it.

All of the "problems" in life helps humanity to keep striving for answers and to grow in compassion. It is all a part of The True Divine Will...

reply to post by cody599

If you don't know that you are not a God, and this thread is null and void

The answer was given, but you did not listen.

reply to post by KBadger

Originally posted by KBadger
You sound very much like you're talking about the Law of Attraction, albeit in a very roundabout manner.
Also there is no "Yay" with no socks and a cold floor...

Your true (deep/inner) self did this on purpose as your true desire.

reply to post by jaden_x

Originally posted by jaden_x
here's a fair question..

The perfect number according to My true will...

reply to post by cody599

Allow me if I may to answer that for the almighty God

As many as I chose to and define inhabited, if you mean humanoid, then as close as you wish it to be, if you mean inhabited full stop same answer

This is truth. It sounds like you are already remembering that you are an almighty god...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join