It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM an Almighty God. Feel free to ask me any questions...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
A midst your illusion lies the truth somewhere, perhaps you can show me???

Peace
edit on 16-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

The truth is that most were distracted (or brainwashed) from seeing reality through the perfect eyes, and those who do are now said to be in an "illusion" by the majority.

reply to post by Rodinus

Originally posted by Rodinus
Could you give me the winning numbers for next weeks euromillions please Almighty God?

Why ask me to do this favor, when you can become an Almighty God and understand how you have full power over your life?

Ok, I may let you win... maybe..

reply to post by TimothyTang

Originally posted by TimothyTang
I have a burning question for a long time now.

Why are most men attracted to women? What is the attraction based on?

Different reasons. One is the need to be loved or to feel sexual pleasure and that love or pleasure is sought in a female partner because heterosexuality is very commonly promoted (Most TV shows, Movies, etc.) as compared to homosexuality or bisexuality.

Whatever the reasoning is - it all goes back to the original Reason. It is the WILL of the Almighty One(s).

reply to post by akushla99

Originally posted by akushla99
I am the ALMIGHTY GOD!

Very good, if you have truly achieved the godhood.

reply to post by gortex

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by arpgme

You are , it says so in the title ..... All praise arpgme .

Your praise is not necessary.

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by arpgme

Unfortunately I have no question as I don't believe in Gods ....You are a figment of someones imagination

You are wrong, but it is my will that you believe such lies until you no longer do...

reply to post by facelift

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by arpgme

Why such a linear view on the subject..?

I checked out the thread you linked and it would appear that you're suffering from small penis syndrome...there is no cure according to google, so maybe you should just move on.

Ah, an attempt at a sexual insult. Of course this is the way lowly conscious humans attack each other who do not have high intellect. It is all a part of the plan for the evolving of human intellect over time.

reply to post by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by arpgme

Ok almighty god, why are you so self obsessed with yourself that you let children die of starvation? [/quotes]

The Almighty Ones allow this to happen so that humans can grow in compassion and actually DO something about it. It is not the fault of The Almighty Ones who teach. It is a difficult lesson still being learned - be compassionate to help SELF-SUSTAIN yourself...

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by arpgme

If I were a religious man, I'd proclaim you to be a demon, not a god.

The name matters not - I EXIST.

reply to post by jiggerj

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by arpgme

What direct evidence of your existence have you given us? Nothing peripheral, mind you, like maybe you created DNA, or maybe you miraculously saved someone from cancer while letting millions of others die. I want to know if you've left a god-signature somewhere?

Nothing needs to be "changed" as all goes according to plan. The "signature" is the creation. The Almighty Creator can be found where ever one looks hard enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am curious, are you even "aware" of what you are doing here? One day they might make a book called "The vampires of ATS" which may or may not feature....I just cant say it, there is too much energy involved for this not to "end messy".

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Originally posted by pheonix358
I remember now!

You are one of those false gods we were warned about in the Bible. Just before the tribulations you would all 'come out' like a tribe of cockroaches. Yikes, is it that time already!

Hi there!

Sorry, not interested.

P

An delusion was put in your mind to believe in "false gods" and to also believe the bible is 100% truth.

reply to post by Xarian6

Originally posted by Xarian6
Spins the wheel

My Question is thus. and twofold

At what point did we diverge/split the timeline, and can we expect a "catchup phase" wherein event's will be compressed from years to months, as to not affect your inevitable *end date* (that you choose).

Oh.. and what's with pop these days? tell me GaGa's some universal joke... please??

Gaga is just another style of music. Some like it and some do not - all is according to the Will of The Almighty Ones.

reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
I didn't know you had access to the internet???

I have access to whatever I choose to make appear before me in any moment in time.

reply to post by thedeadtruth

Did you forget to add something to our [human] recipe [of formation]?

Nope, humans were created perfectly to exist as they do.

reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
reply to post by arpgme

I am curious, are you even "aware" of what you are doing here?

I AM. It is to my own will.

reply to post by arpgme

One day they might make a book called "The vampires of ATS" which may or may not feature...

"vampire" is one who steal or takes energy from another. A "vampire of ATS" would be one who feeds off of the energy of others on here.

I AM not that. I have my own eternal and infinite supply of energy. All is going according to will...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

WHAT! You are calling me delusional!

That is a classic!

P

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

'Very good! if you have truly achieved the godhood' Quote arpgme

Your OP reveals the level of your 'godhood'...'I AM "an" Almighty God'...a recognition (and betrayal) of rank, that speaks for itself...

I would have been, at least amused (perhaps a thread even worthy of a star) if this detail had been recognised at its inception...

A99

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I AM. It is to my own will.
"vampire" is one who steal or takes energy from another. A "vampire of ATS" would be one who feeds off of the energy of others on here.
I AM not that. I have my own eternal and infinite supply of energy. All is going according to will...

You just made me laugh the hardest i have laughed "today". I am not laughing at you, i am laughing at myself and my own creative genius lol
Says it all i think.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My advice to anyone passing by here is to leave
no further comment!
/Thread

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by arpgme

WHAT! You are calling me delusional!

That is a classic!

P

You responded EXACTLY as I wanted you to: with all of the nice laughing faces.

In my words "Godhood" means becoming "An Almighty God". Everyone is already an Almighty God and together WE ARE ONE.

"Hear ye, for the Almighty ARE ONE".

This is simply why I talked about changing the perspective so that ONE can see from the true eyes of how all is unfolding according to almighty will!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
no further comment!
/Thread

Yeah my wife just told me to "stop playing" with peoples minds. She doesn't understand the full nature yet of what i am doing but i will make a "personal decision" to respect her wishes pertaining to my perception of this particular "nasty thread".

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99 by arpgme

"In my words "Godhood" means becoming "An Almighty God". Everyone is already an Almighty God and together WE ARE ONE.

"Hear ye, for the Almighty ARE ONE".

This is simply why I talked about changing the perspective so that ONE can see from the true eyes of how all is unfolding according to almighty will!

The implied separation is not helpful (understand...that I have no qualm with your subsequent elucidated explanation...albeit the tacit implication of separation)...

WE ARE THE ALMIGHTY, AND WE ARE ONE...don't hold back the truth!

A99
edit on 16-3-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Yeah my wife just told me to "stop playing" with peoples minds. She doesn't understand the full nature yet of what i am doing but i will make a "personal decision" to respect her wishes pertaining to my perception of this particular "nasty thread".

The fact that this thread is called "nasty" is just a subjective opinion.

reply to post by rigel4

Originally posted by rigel4
no further comment!
/Thread

Thank you for your input it is exactly what I expected...

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by akushla99 by arpgme

The implied separation is not helpful (understand...that I have no qualm with your subsequent elucidated explanation...albeit the tacit implication of separation)...

WE ARE THE ALMIGHTY, AND WE ARE ONE...don't hold back the truth!

Separation to whom or what? There is no separation. ALL is going according to the will. Nothing can go against the will of that which is all powerful...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Somebody's been reading conversations with God.

And not quite got the hang of how to answer, 'because I wish it so' is like telling a kid because I said so.
Not effective (It means I don't know) and hollow (because you can't substantiate it)

You can't tell me I'm wrong because this is what I choose to believe, and not because you put the thought there.

It is so because in my world I am the almighty God.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Originally posted by cody599
Somebody's been reading conversations with God.

Assumption.

Originally posted by cody599
And not quite got the hang of how to answer, 'because I wish it so' is like telling a kid because I said so.
Not effective (It means I don't know) and hollow (because you can't substantiate it)

It means that it is so because The Almighty Ones (We are ONE) caused it to be so and therefore everything is OK and working out according to plan.

Nothing can go against The Will because it is of The Almighty Ones...

Who are The Almighty Ones? All of US - We are ONE. Some of us just do not realize as we do not see from this TRUE perspective... and even that is 100% and going according to the will...

===========================
===========================

Let me say this in another way...

The Almighty causes everything that exists and all things are caused according to The Almighty's Will.

No one is a "part" of the almighty. Everyone / Everything is 100% FULLY the almighty, there are no "pieces" (otherwise it would not be ALLmighty).

The physical bodies we currently exist in were created so that we can be in an illusion that we are not ALMIGHTY. The brain does not know that everything is organized perfectly according to The Will. So the brain creates its own independent desires and then it conflicts with others... however, even this is 100% ok and going with the plan.

In reality, we are all The Almighty Ones and we are all together and EVERYTHING is going according to The Will. Everything that happens is our True Will. We do not understand it from the suffering of our body and from the nescience of our human brains.

It is all good and all going according to The Will (My TRUE will, Your TRUE will, All TRUE will)...

edit on 16-3-2013 by arpgme because: more detail

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

It means that it is so because The Almighty Ones (We are ONE) caused it to be so and therefore everything is OK and working out according to plan.

I couldn't help myself. I will by my own free will, choose to go and give my wife a big kiss and cuddle and tell her that i disrespected her wishes by posting on this thread again (hopefully i learn my lesson this time lol).

I will state with absolute 100% certainty from my "ongoing perception of reality" that "you" are not "me" and "i" am not "you", we just happen to be the of the same substance in the same container...for now, metaphorically speaking of course. I know what my plan is do you know what your plan is?
Now i will go and collect my kisses and cuddles from my wife lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Correct assumption then

And you just substantiated what I said, as I knew you would

I notice that you left out the past

Like I said in my world I am the almighty God.

I only choose to allow you to exist in my world for my entertainment.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have a question. If YOU are all seeing, all knowing, all powerful, why are we in such a mess? Can't you take time out of your "day" to feed starving kids, end wars, cure diseases and just take care of your children in general? YOU supposedly put us here and yet YOU couldn't seem to care less if we live in misery. If YOU want to save souls so badly, why not give a unmistakable sign that YOU are there? YOU have the personality of a school yard bully. "Do what I say or I'm going to make you suffer" But just to add to the fun, YOU dangle every thing in our face, then say "You can't have that" Thanks anyway "God", you're a failure.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Would you like me to make this easy for you ?

One very simple question your answer must be one word and correct,

What is the opposite of love ?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You wouldn't be Nth.Korean by chance ?

Just asking ...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by arpgme

You wouldn't be Nth.Korean by chance ?