It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth and the Universe; a brief message.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
As a United States citizen, I have one year left for the selective service (AKA the draft) ends for me. If I were to be activated and deployed to whatever front line; I would be more than happy die for you all. Yes, this may seem drastic and abnormal, but I consider you all as family.

What ever country that us ATS'ers come from, we all live similar lives and beliefs. Despite politics, culture, religious beliefs, etc; I believe that we all come from the same understanding of what life presents us. Since my discovery of ATS around the year 2004, I've felt that all of us come from a central source of understanding.

All I want is for all of us to accept each other, regardless of political and religious beliefs. The ATS forum is a wonderful place that connects everyone around the world with the same quest for truth, understanding, and equality.

My life has been an interesting experience. I have one year left before my Selective Service passes by. If I get drafted to what-ever front, I would be happy to die for you all.

In all things ATS, I believe that we all share the same beliefs - regardless of political affiliation and culture.I know the U.S. seems to be an aggressive front, but I can tell you all that we all share the same beliefs. I am not a religious person, but I've felt that there is indeed a battle of order vs. chaos in our world.

As far as the U.S. goes, and despite of what the MSM has portrayed us, we all share the same goals. We all want to live a good, fulling, wholesome life.

Anyways, I feel like I'm digressing; I just want to enlighten you all that we're all here together as humanity.

I can't wait for the day that the world comes together and ventures out into the universe as a single entity.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
If I were to be activated and deployed to whatever front line; I would be more than happy die for you all.

You wouldn't die for "us" but you'd die for a bunch of greedy corporations trying to secure their access to global resources.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

If I were to be activated and deployed to whatever front line; I would be more than happy die for you all.

You wouldn't die for "us" but you'd die for a bunch of greedy corporations trying to secure their access to global resources.

But when would we ever die for each other? What would one need to do to preserve our current way of life?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

All I want is for all of us to accept each other, regardless of political and religious beliefs.

By shooting and killing them?
Your beliefs are wonderful.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

But when would we ever die for each other? What would one need to do to preserve our current way of life?

Your sentiments are wonderful, but the truth of who we are and what we are is pretty complicated. The psychopathic elite is what grants us the "lifestyle" we live, and that many of us enjoy, but it does this for its own benefit, and not for ours. That said, it would likely be impossible for us - as a free collective of individuals - to ever put together a safe and secure community that would be capable of creating this present level of comfort and efficient modern capacity. In that sense we need the psychopathic elite, and their malignant agendas, to force us to build and maintain their near-Utopian material existences as they exist right now.

Like I said, it's complicated. A complete revolution of the present status-quo would take everyone's quality of life into the dirt, and yet, there's no denying the fact that the majority of human beings within this most secure and prosperous society that the human race has ever known are still shackled to the work they must perform in order to survive. And in that sense, no one is free to simply "be" as a human being within this system.

This material realm is what it is, and we, as human beings, make our way through it as best we can. It's best to find your community within this larger community, and commit to the health and happiness of that smaller community. Then, help that smaller community understand the value of the next larger community that includes it (your community) as a contributing member. If we each had that one focus - from one community to the next and on and on - then the whole of human existence on this planet would be greatly improved.

It's too hard to really feel connected to everyone. It's much easier to connect with your "kind" and then to teach your kind to be connected to the next, closest version of your kind. That sort of "relay-race" love and concern will ultimate connect everyone, and that's what really needed.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

What is your current way of life you want to preserve? I would first define that. If you're talking about the USA Western consumerism, life of wastefulness and excess, that way is currently not sustainable and should have no place on this Earth.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

As a United States citizen, I have one year left for the selective service (AKA the draft) ends for me. If I were to be activated and deployed to whatever front line; I would be more than happy die for you all. Yes, this may seem drastic and abnormal, but I consider you all as family.

What ever country that us ATS'ers come from, we all live similar lives and beliefs. Despite politics, culture, religious beliefs, etc; I believe that we all come from the same understanding of what life presents us. Since my discovery of ATS around the year 2004, I've felt that all of us come from a central source of understanding.

All I want is for all of us to accept each other, regardless of political and religious beliefs. The ATS forum is a wonderful place that connects everyone around the world with the same quest for truth, understanding, and equality.

My life has been an interesting experience. I have one year left before my Selective Service passes by. If I get drafted to what-ever front, I would be happy to die for you all.

In all things ATS, I believe that we all share the same beliefs - regardless of political affiliation and culture.I know the U.S. seems to be an aggressive front, but I can tell you all that we all share the same beliefs. I am not a religious person, but I've felt that there is indeed a battle of order vs. chaos in our world.

As far as the U.S. goes, and despite of what the MSM has portrayed us, we all share the same goals. We all want to live a good, fulling, wholesome life.

Anyways, I feel like I'm digressing; I just want to enlighten you all that we're all here together as humanity.

I can't wait for the day that the world comes together and ventures out into the universe as a single entity.

I totally agree with you sir. I come to ATS to share my knowledge with the people here. I don't go anywhere else. But some of the people that come here try to be disruptive. Those people are just passerbyers.

We all come here because we * all know somethings up* We don't come here to congregate over news. We come here to reveal stuff people who lack the attention span pacients and open mind to learn all the stuff here.

The older members have no excuse for some of the unappropriate demeaning comments said towards threads. They should know better. They wouldn't like it if people did it to their threads.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

What would one need to do to preserve our current way of life?

We would need the citizens of every country in the world to say no to its government when that government tells the people to go to war with another nation.

Don't die for us - LIVE for us. Just say no to thugs - I mean, government leaders.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

And with sincerity I thank you.
Safe passage friend.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Fight for us sounds a little bit better than dying for us. I would fight if I was drafted ,but the older you get the more cynical one becomes. I think that most of the people here feel isolated from humanity in one way or another. It is an excellent place to be when there is no place else to go.A good sounding board for different beliefs. I flagged you for your good heart and innocense that is rare these days.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
S n F

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

The psychopathic elite is what grants us the "lifestyle" we live, and that many of us enjoy, but it does this for its own benefit, and not for ours. That said, it would likely be impossible for us - as a free collective of individuals - to ever put together a safe and secure community that would be capable of creating this present level of comfort and efficient modern capacity. In that sense we need the psychopathic elite, and their malignant agendas, to force us to build and maintain their near-Utopian material existences as they exist right now.

Wow! I think we would do just fine without the psychopathic elite dipping their hands into everything and preventing positive outcomes unless they can make a profit. We may have physical comfort but we sure as heck don't have mental comfort or the security you think they bring. Just wow!

top topics

join