It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Security Forces Spray Raw Sewage at Palestinian Homes as Punishment For Protests [Video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+103 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Before we begin, I cannot 100% guarantee the claims in this article to be true but I do believe the claims to be truthful due to the video that is provided. The internet is "abuzz" with documentation of this incident so before we call hoax let's prove that it's untrue but the skeptics might have their hands full trying to disprove and or justify this disgusting behavior.

That being said...

Just another day in Apartheid Israel...

Israeli forces have sprayed Palestinian homes in the village of Nabi Saleh with raw sewage as a punishment for organising weekly protests against the Apartheid Wall built on occupied West Bank land. Human rights watchdog B'Tselem published a video showing Israel's armoured tanker trucks fitted with "water cannons" which spray the foul fluid at Palestinian protesters.

B'Tselem said in a statement that the Israeli forces also targeted all the houses of the village with the sewage. The powerful jet broke windows and caused a great deal of damage in the houses, said the Israeli organisation. "It also causes environmental damage," it pointed out. The non-lethal weapon has been added to the Israelis' armoury for crowd control, said B'Tselem, even though the video shows clearly that it is also used against Palestinian-owned property.

The Israeli military has been looking for an alternative to tear gas canisters for crowd control, claiming that the Palestinians now know how to cope with the gas and its effects.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

I must point out that the video timestamp says 2012 but many camera users (including myself) do not update the timesamp on their recording devices so hopefully the Zionist bootlickers won't use this as a reason to "debunk" the story as the video is rather disturbing and shows what really is going on in the illegally occupied West Bank.

So...the Palestinians protest the illegal occupation of their land, and the apartheid walls they are trapped in, and are punished by getting sprayed with raw sewage by a cannon yet not a word in the mainstream media. This would not go well with the timing of Obama's visit to Israel. We can't let the truth get in the way of the peace process

To be honest, I hope someone can actually prove this to be a hoax because this is absolutely disgusting and I would not wish this upon my worse enemy.
edit on 3/14/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, they didn't appear to be fighting fires. When there was a fire they didn't aim so well to turn it off. They also don't appear to be cleaning up the place. Biological warfare is my guess.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If your suggesting Israel has done something wrong... It is a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well it appears that the "Stuff" has hit the fan FOR REAL this time.

Israel is so full of "Stuff" they can't help but spray it on their neighbors!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

raw sewage is not clear like water. It would look like chocolate milk

edit on 14-3-2013 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Sewage is normally watered down to a clear like appearance which can have various colors, in fact at several points in the video the spray does have a brownish tinge to it. Give it another view and perhaps you may notice this.

ETA:

Even if this is "just water being sprayed via high powered hose" it is still unacceptable.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They are allowed to. God said so. And if you disagree you are an anti-Semite.

Of course, imagine the uproar if the situation were reversed.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Are we sure they sprayed raw sewage? Maybe some Israeli soldiers took a wiz on a Pealestinian home and the story got blown up. Seriously though ... maybe they did ... maybe they didn't. It's hard to tell with 'news' that comes out in that part of the world. Seems that a lot of what is reported is debunked eventually. Give it a few days .. see if it's true. And if it's true ... I guess it's better than them blowing up buildings and/or launching rockets .... I'm just glad I don't live over there. YUK.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Sewage is normally watered down to a clear like appearance which can have various colors, in fact at several points in the video the spray does have a brownish tinge to it. Give it another view and perhaps you may notice this.

ETA:

Even if this is "just water being sprayed via high powered hose" it is still unacceptable.

Well it could be "Israel fights swarms of locusts from Egypt"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This news and video are over a week old so it's been more than a few days.

As for it maybe or mabye not being raw sewage, most ATS members will never know, but as I mentioned the internet is "abuzz" about this incident and seems to be very credible. I know you may not consider the Middle East Monitor as a worthy news source, but they are very credible through my personal experiences with their stories I have read.

As for not wanting to live there, it wasn't that bad a place until the State of Israel was formed, that's when everything went to hell. Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in harmony before the Apartheid began.

You, as a Christian, would most likely get along much better with the Palestinian Muslims than the Zionist Jews as the Palestinians are quite tolerable towards Christian beliefs (for the most part, I cannot speak for each individual) since Palestine is the birth place of Jesus and the Palestinian Muslims acknowledge this while the Jewish population do not acknowledge the birth of the Mesiah...by the way I am not religious but just wanted to shed my opinion of your interpretation of the situation.

But you are right, I would not want to live there either as long as things remain like they are now, the whole region is a gigantic cluster #.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well it could be "Israel fights swarms of locusts from Egypt"

I find that highly doubtful as I have lived in several regions where they regularly treat the region with chemicals to fight various bug infestations such as mosquitos as an example, locusts would be one too...

The thing is, they use a mist if they are doing it by truck, and sometimes it's done at night by plane where they dump the chemicals from the sky, but never do they use a water cannon with enough force to break windows, and they NEVER purposely aim at human beings in the process as they do in this video.

Nice try... I appreciate the effort...but I suggest you look into the process of dealing with unwanted bug infestations before you blame this incident on fighting locusts.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Any religion that is exclusionary is false. We will only have peace after all religions have died off. By that I mean Christians, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims and all the rest do nothing but cause division among people.

Any God that won't allow people that are true and good into heaven just because they did not pray to him is not my kinda God anyway. Who the heck wants to hang out with an exclusionary hypocrite anyway........

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe the israelis just think their poop dont stink?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Someone wrote it in a book its ok to do genocide on anyone not of the faith it is blessed by god or so it is written Cough Jericho. Oh blood sacrifices are ok to because that is what our blood god demands. There's no chance said book could have been tampered with by anyone so try not to think about it. Just feel righteous that you are of the genetic superiority of Abraham and all others filth to be sprayed with sewerage and ploughed under the bulldozers of righteousness.

Oh... wait.. this is ATS deny ignorance.

Sometimes I see the horrible things we as humans do to each other especially the believers of Adam and Eve and think if all came from two are you not hating killing and hurting your own family? But then I'm just a vego what would i know. For me my god is a god of love not hate and fear.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Shirak because: meh

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in harmony before the Apartheid began.

Youre suggesting that before the state of Israel was established it was all peace with the religions.......

You CANT be serious..............

There are so many things wrong with that post i dont even know where to start...........

Its one thing to show your arse with your constant Israel bashing, its another to actually throw out a little "factoid" like that gem up there and expect people to swallow it

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Disgusting if this is true, and it should be condemned by the U.S. and their allies. Not only is this just adding more fuel to the fire, it shows how much hate Israel has for the Palestinians. I'm sure their intentions for spraying raw sewage is a sinister way of causing unbearable living conditions, not to mention spreading bacteria, parasites and viruses on the Palestine people.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Skunk - the proven most effective, non-lethal riot control solution.

Skunk is an innovative, non-lethal riot control method with proven effectiveness. A pungent, foul-smelling - yet completely non-toxic - liquid spray, it quickly disperses the most determined of violent demonstrators.

Harmless to them, to officers in the field, and to the environment, Skunk is the optimal response for the modern police force.

Odortec's eco-friendly Skunk solution was developed with the Israeli police department to meet the highest operational requirements. And it does so with less manpower, at lower cost and without the use of force required by other riot control tactics.

www.skunk-skunk.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And if it's true ... I guess it's better than them blowing up buildings and/or launching rockets ....

'A' can lead to 'B'.

I can tell you that if they are actually spraying sewage on peoples homes with impunity on a regular basis and the people are powerless to stop them while being literally bathed in waste, all it serves to do is inflame tensions.

Saying 'I don't want you to shoot rockets and want to work towards peace, but going out and spraying potential rocket-shooters with your feces' is going to obviously have the opposite effect.

If they are doing this, what other taunting acts are they doing that we don't know about?

- Lee

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Skunk - the proven most effective, non-lethal riot control solution.

Ah, so it could likely be a "Skunk".

So...where was the riot that needed to be controlled?
Was it taking place indoors?

- Lee

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Just more israeli terrorism.
It's ok though, theyr'e ze master race.
Didn't another group call themselves the master race as well???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join