It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Security Forces Spray Raw Sewage at Palestinian Homes as Punishment For Protests [Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by SilentE

Thank you, it looks like you nailed it.

So it wasn't sewage but it was that skunk spray that you and the other member mentioned.

This is still awful since these people were attacked for protesting being caged behind walls while their land is being illegally occupied. They clearly went overboard with the excessive spraying into peoples homes with enough force to break windows. They must really believe "GOD" gave them that land in order to justify their actions. This is just another form of religious extremism...and yes it comes from all sides

Thanks again for the video

Thank you.

I always appreciate your threads and i'm chuffed to be contributing something more than just a joke or tongue in cheek comment.

I think it's bloody terrible to be spraying ANYTHING on them.
It's a real shame that these things go on and nothing gets done about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Soshh

Skunk - the proven most effective, non-lethal riot control solution.

Ah, so it could likely be a "Skunk".

So...where was the riot that needed to be controlled?
Was it taking place indoors?

- Lee

Hint: Watch the video.

It isn't obvious since you're watching something chopped up from original footage to fit the title, but there are no prizes for good observation or common sense so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in harmony before the Apartheid began.

Youre suggesting that before the state of Israel was established it was all peace with the religions.......

You CANT be serious..............

There are so many things wrong with that post i dont even know where to start...........

Its one thing to show your arse with your constant Israel bashing, its another to actually throw out a little "factoid" like that gem up there and expect people to swallow it

There are many people that lived there in that time that have said the same thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

If you are willing to pursue the "even if it's not sewage, it's still wrong" line - you are only demonstrating your irrational obsession with casting Israel in a negative light. Admitting that raw sewage might not have been used kind of changes the dynamic of the thread, don't you think?

No, because they're obviously spraying Palestinian homes with something. I'm pretty sure it's not magic Yahweh juice.

Irrational? Irrational is deciding you have rights to occupied land and everyone whose been living there for hundreds of years can GTFO. Irrational is thinking you have the right to continue to steal what little land they have left, and starve and murder them. Irrational is wholesale slaughter when these people have the AUDACITY to stand up for themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why didn't you post an Arcticle on the Palestinians that were throwing rocks at passer byers in vehicles, causing an Israeli woman to crash into a bus? The crash putting her daughter in critical condition and her in critical condition.

Sewage was warranted. If this mob had anything to do with the mob throwing rocks at cars.

Wait .. Rocks arent Dangerous ... lol

-----

It would be nice if you posted Articles showing both sides of the story and not just one. However, that is my opinion.

If I was Israel, I would have annexed the Palestinians by now; not because of power, but because we're at war. You shoot missiles at me I bomb you; hey, that sounds like war to me.
edit on 15-3-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
If your suggesting Israel has done something wrong... It is a hate crime.

It's so much more than that, sewage is toxic.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Why didn't you post an Arcticle on the Palestinians that were throwing rocks at passer byers in vehicles, causing an Israeli woman to crash into a bus? The crash putting her daughter in critical condition and her in critical condition.

Well, I never came across that article so perhaps you should post a thread on it?

I hope her daughter gets better.

What would you do if your land was illegally occupied? I'm confident you would do more than throw rocks at the people who stole your land...if not you are a coward.

Sewage was warranted. If this mob had anything to do with the mob throwing rocks at cars.

It turns out it was most likely not sewage, but sewage sure as hell would not be warranted. I see no evidence of anyone throwing rocks. I am trying to be nice here but what kind of sick human being advocates spraying fellow humans with sewage or any other toxix substance for simply protesting a worthy cause.

It would be nice if you posted Articles showing both sides of the story and not just one. However, that is my opinion.

You are more than entitled to your opinion but I do not feel this post to be one sided event though it does shed some negative light upon the Israeli government. It's not my fault they are spraying people with toxic substances at high pressure force. Did you not see the part of the video where they were spraying into people's homes?

If Israel stopped acting like this I would stop authoring threads on these issues.

If I was Israel, I would have annexed the Palestinians by now; not because of power, but because we're at war. You shoot missiles at me I bomb you; hey, that sounds like war to me.

Newsflash...it's the Gazans firing rockets into Israel, not the Palestinians from the West Bank. Thank you for showcasing your ignorance when it comes to this situation.

And no, we (they) are not at war as there is a ceasefire...which Israel has violated several times.

And it would be illegal for them to annex the West Bank as they are already under enough international criticizm due to their never ending settlement expansion that has been deemed illegal by international law.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They should have just shot them that would of taken care of it quick...

This sewage spew is weak, live rounds would of been a better solution..

Invaders can be defended against at all cost. Rule of war.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Boy, this really flew apart fast on the OP.

It went from raw sewage, to skunk spray to who knows what, maybe water?

IF it was sewage, it would actually make some of those areas smell better, some very dirty people there.

IF it was skunk spray (lol) it is a very good way to flush the odd cockroach out of his/her hiding place.

I would say t was water, as you see a fire burning in the video and by wetting down the surrounding area they are trying to prevent the fire from spreading.

Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

The rest of your post which precedes this following quote does not deserve a response as is it nothing but hateful ignorance. I am surprised members such as yourself are allowed to remain on this site.

I would say t was water, as you see a fire burning in the video and by wetting down the surrounding area they are trying to prevent the fire from spreading.

Isn't it funny how they sprayed everything but the fires? Please point out at which point in the video those "cannons" actually aimed for the fires.

Those people and homes that they sprayed WERE NOT on fire.

And due to some good research by some fellow members we have established that it is most likely skunk spray, and I did point out in my OP that I cannot verify the claims made in the article to be completely true. One thing is for certain is that the Israeli invaders went overboard with whatever they were spraying, and it wasn't to eradicate locusts or put out fires.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

I guess its no different to how the Jews were treated in Nazi Germany... Good to see the world learnt from that experience.. I hope one day you don't have to go through the same with Muslims sitting back treating you like a dirty rat.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

They sprayed at the fire at 1:16, 1:20, 1:40 etc.

No they did not, you are making things up in the hopes to validate your previous post.

My info is that the fires were started by Palestinians on Jewish owned business, and that the IDF was just doing fire control so it did not spread.

Your info?

I am not justifying the fires, but the West Bank is PALESTINIAN land which is ILLEGALLY occupied by the Zionist invaders so please do a bit of research before you make outrageous claims.

They were not fighting fires

What the video does not show is the teams of heroes in the building trying to put out the fires from within.

Source?

...didn't think so.

And little boy, you get all huffy and puffy when someone comes along that has a differing opinion of your facts, you always say how that person should not be allowed to have a differing opinion, and that is why you look so weak in the eyes of so many here.

Little boy?

I'm not huffing or puffing, I am just pointing out the flaws in your logic...and there are MANY. I have never said that anyone should not be allowed to have a differing opinions. Differing opinions are a good thing for the most part as they can lead to healthy debate that can help clarify certain situations...you might even learn something one day

Please quote the post where I said people should not be allowed to have differing opinions, or is that another one of your lies?

You say I look "weak in the eyes of so many here" but you can't even provide any evidence to back up your personal attacks, that's how pathetic your troll tactics are.

Now, let's get back on topic please?
edit on 3/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'd like to know what people would think if Israel were doing this to Chrstians
Would they feel the same way? lol

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Any religion that is exclusionary is false. We will only have peace after all religions have died off. By that I mean Christians, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims and all the rest do nothing but cause division among people.

Any God that won't allow people that are true and good into heaven just because they did not pray to him is not my kinda God anyway. Who the heck wants to hang out with an exclusionary hypocrite anyway........

I can agree with what you said however the Buddhist part is false... Buddhist do not believe in God and are in no way exclusionary... I personally am a NOTHEIST and feel all religion and belief in God[s] is a form of mental illness. I have studied this and written several published papers on the subject although this is only my opinion, however I challenge anyone to prove this theory wrong using the DSM-V.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All this suffering....WHEN WILL IT END!!!

Ga“za Swarming With Cars
We imported 63 cars from Egypt and 242 from Israel, and that’s a small number,” said Deeb.

www.israellycool.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
the video proves nothing, it looks like water that the truck is spraying and considering there are fires in each shot, this looks like a hoax

having said that though.. FREE GAZA!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixrising10
the video proves nothing, it looks like water that the truck is spraying and considering there are fires in each shot, this looks like a hoax

having said that though.. FREE GAZA!!!

I agree with your assessment, The OP has never had to deal with black water, so knows not what he posts.

Black water would be dark, not clear. Water is clear and not dark.

Those evil Jews, spraying water on fires, how dare they!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
Boy, this really flew apart fast on the OP.

It went from raw sewage, to skunk spray to who knows what, maybe water?

IF it was sewage, it would actually make some of those areas smell better, some very dirty people there.

IF it was skunk spray (lol) it is a very good way to flush the odd cockroach out of his/her hiding place.

Yes nothing to see but Israel acting like the Nazis they always cry about. If the Palestinians are roaches then what are Israelis maggots?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I'd like to know what people would think if Israel were doing this to Chrstians
Would they feel the same way? lol

They just spit at Christians. And not even Israel is stupid enough to piss off two religions at once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join