It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more 'intriguing' MSL images and 2 Opportunity pics that got me thinking!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Great find and you've got a great eye for looking through the scattered rocky landscape. . We have remind ourselfs that the surface has allot corrosion and rusty objects are hard to find.. I would believe that there once was allot of oxygen and has depleted to almost zero. That's a good thing because all the metal or other objects that have been crafted by some intelligence will not be gone so quickly with the oxygen levelthere Iis now.

I'm also a found believer that mars once had intelligent life . But I find it hard to believe that there is life on surface right now. Maybe underneath?

I've also have some interesting images from curiosity that I found months ago but not published yet..

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Wow, bravo JadeStar! I love your reply and I love your enthusiasm.

The only false hope here may be the hope that the governments of the world stop spending billions on weapons and "defence", and look beyond the political and religious borders, out into space. We'd be setting up Moon bases and visiting Mars by now. Not NASA's fault, the politicians' fault.

One correction, though:

The Orion spacecraft which will have its first test flight around the moon in September of this year.

The two-orbit flight will be around the Earth, with the second orbit taking the capsule much further away than usual to simulate the return from the Moon and high-velocity reentry into the atmosphere.

The uncrewed EFT-1 flight will take Orion to an altitude of approximately 3,600 miles above the Earth’s surface, more than 15 times farther than the International Space Station’s orbital position. By flying Orion out to those distances, NASA will
be able to see how Orion performs in and returns from deep space journeys.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 17-1-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
th giant's causeway in Irland is an example of naturally-occuring geometrical formations.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

But we're not talking hexagonal structures here..the image you showed seems to have hexagon shaped stones..thats well known by now those are natural formed like bee hives honeycomb and saturn also show hexagonal structures. . I always find this kind of presenting evidence pedantic .
edit on 0b54America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jan 2014 04:35:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 17 Jan 2014 04:35:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

you want me to say they are instead a dance stage for ancient aliens?

it could be.
i apologise for presenting evidence of my theory.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

No need for apologies , it's your opinion on this ,but I see these stones passing by every week when someone brings out something about mars I would sometimes like to see another good theory of about what we see here are really rocks . I know that's hard to proof anything here . Some are more visually want present something and others by just scientific views. . Always difficult to debate ..

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yes, hard to prove unless we are actually there, but common sense must prevail. i would love them to be other, but they are obviously just rock.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

wildespace
reply to post by JadeStar

Wow, bravo JadeStar! I love your reply and I love your enthusiasm.

The only false hope here may be the hope that the governments of the world stop spending billions on weapons and "defence", and look beyond the political and religious borders, out into space. We'd be setting up Moon bases and visiting Mars by now. Not NASA's fault, the politicians' fault.

One correction, though:

The Orion spacecraft which will have its first test flight around the moon in September of this year.

The two-orbit flight will be around the Earth, with the second orbit taking the capsule much further away than usual to simulate the return from the Moon and high-velocity reentry into the atmosphere.

The uncrewed EFT-1 flight will take Orion to an altitude of approximately 3,600 miles above the Earth’s surface, more than 15 times farther than the International Space Station’s orbital position. By flying Orion out to those distances, NASA will
be able to see how Orion performs in and returns from deep space journeys.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 17-1-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

Thanks!!!
Sorry for that mistake and thanks for the correction. The exciting part is that we'll have the first test flight of the shuttle's deep space oriented successor this year.

And yes, I am passionate about this stuff. I've been to NASA Ames and I've seen how hard everyone works at this stuff and how much of their life they dedicate to it. I hope someday I am lucky enough to join their ranks.
edit on 17-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join