It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pope is elected

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by horizon321

March 14, 2013 at 6:27 am

St. Malachy’s prophecy is literally true. The Pope’s last name is Bergoglio. “Berg” means mountain/rock or “Peter” and Oglio is a river in Italy = Rome. Peter the Roman! Pope Francis is “Petrus Romanus,” the last

Jorge Mario Bergoglio, child of Italian imigrants.

Berg – German word for the rock. Also English i. e.

That's interesting...
He's also a Jesuit, which means he is indeed a black pope due to the black robes his order wears.
Put these together and we have Peter the Roman, a black pope, just come to power.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Another point to note....the Prophecy says it will be a black pope.....that is what the Superior General of the Society of Jesus is called and Jorge was in the Society of Jesus.....connect the dots....la la la

yep, and he still reports to the supreme commander since he is a JESUIT. its a military order, so basically the society of jesus is in control of the catholic church. its like handing over control of the US to the military.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
On behalf of all the non-Catholics, and non-religious on ATS, can I please get some clarification as to why the Jesuits are being pegged as evil and equated to the S.S? My spouse is a former Roman Catholic and says all Jesuits are are essentially very liberal Catholics, who tend to be academics. He further clarified that for me by saying "maybe more like Protestants who haven't left the church yet." Now, if that's the case, I suppose I should warily eyeball anyone who says anything negative strongly, as they're likely to be conservatives. Unless someone can accurately, and succinctly type out a good explanation for the rest of us, that is.

For the record, I'm an atheist and am already liking Francis as much as I liked John Paul II. He still has to prove himself to the people, but I have a feeling this guy's going to be a good morale boost for everyone.

i think its time we do up a "history of the jesuits" post. it will take me a few days but i'll get something together so everyone can see the truth behind this order.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Another point to note....the Prophecy says it will be a black pope.....that is what the Superior General of the Society of Jesus is called and Jorge was in the Society of Jesus.....connect the dots....la la la

yep, and he still reports to the supreme commander since he is a JESUIT. its a military order, so basically the society of jesus is in control of the catholic church. its like handing over control of the US to the military.

Jesuits are scholars, not militars.
They are an order well konwn for their studies. They are well regarded pretty much by everybody, since they managed to unite science and religion.
For example, in order to become a priest you need to have a degree, thats mandatory in the order.
On the other hand, as franciscans are well known for their austerity, and benedictians for their hard work, jesuit sre well known for being scholars and spend most of their time studying.
During the american colonization, while the Vatican and dominicans where enslaving, and killing indians, the jesuit set up missions where they taught the indians about god and jesus and teh gospels, how to read in latin and spanish, and several other stuff. In return the indians showed the Jesuits many of their secrets, which were kept within the order. This is one of the reasons the Jesuits were pursued by the vatican afterwards.

On the other hand, regarding the dictatorship, im in Argentina, and all i can hear is the state media, and lots of goverment spokesmen saying he is suspected to have help the militars and stuff. Bergoglio Quareled with the goverment some time ago. Yet there are some guys who took part in the trials against the militars, and did some research on the crimes of that time, and what they say is theres no evidence wahtsoever about Bergoglio being a accomplice to the dictatorship. (Which by the way had nothing to do with nazis, the nazis came here during the 50's when Peron was around, this dictatorship happened in the 70's)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Well it seems official! Its verry soon, and lets see if his a petrus or roman

I have long thought that the "Romanus" part of the prophecy would mean America (the US, more properly) as we have been referred to by many as "The New Rome." And not unreasonably, I might add.

Of course, Argentina, while in the Americas is not part of the US.... though it does have some political ties, no?

Anyway, props to this guy for choosing "Francis" to honor St. Francis. Very cool. Hopefully he's a good pope (and not the antichrist. lol)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I bet, that this pope is just a temporary one and will soon be found dead... within 2 years I would say.

The problem is: he had always been an enemy of corruption and a man who really cares about poor people. So I think the Italian cardinals might not like it, but just voted for him (if they did) because of the investigation of the vatican bank from the authorities. he is just there to represent a non-corruption vatican, but as soons as the authorities are gone and the investigations are over, he will be gone too.

I would also bet, that Ratzinger was forced to go.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
whooppee! and the facts still remain. they aided and abetted 100's of sicko pedophiles. Nothing will change that. And our culture is sick enough to support and celebrate these people like their holy but anyone with half a conscious knows it is a big corrupt amoral corporation.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Seems the saint he chose his name for was called francis pietro.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I believe this is incorrect. March was not the start of the year. It was April 1st. The beginning of spring representing the rebirth of plant life on Earth. Later, that changed the beginning to January 1st and made April 1st - to be April "FOOLS".

13, 3, 9 seems to be holy numbers for the "elite".

7 (777) is a holy number for Thelema Aleister crowley. Maybe these elite just like ODD numbers? Who knows...

edit on 15-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join