It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have only read the first page of comments,
and I want to respond to the people who do not agree
with the OP's position.

I understand that you might not believe that a one-world
government is possible, or that leaders can not agree
on everything, so this is not possible.

There is an evil syndicate that has taken over, as it
seems to me, and they have very common goals,
greed and power. If you do not think that these two things
can unite leaders of different countries such as America
or Africa, I believe that you are wrong.

All I need to look at, is the Music Industry, along with Movies
and Television, to tell me that there something very disturbing
going on in our country. You must remember that it is our
music and television that is piped to nations worldwide.

How would you feel if you let your kids turn on Cartoon Network,
and they are greeted by the filth that is Adult Swim. If you don't
understand my position on this, watch during latenights.

It seems as if it is the Illuminati that has infiltrated the music and
movie scene, and this is signs of the disturbing trend that the
OP is talking about. Do you think that the gun grab was normal?
Do you think that 9/11 was normal? Do you think that Sandy
Hook was normal? I think that all three of these were staged
events.

I always believed that there was a darker reason behind these,
and the OP has given quite a valid suggestion as to Why these
things are happening. Do I think that the OP is correct 100%? No.
But I think that the OP has been given some very interesting
information, and we would be mistaken to disregard it.

I believe that these plans fall in line with exactly what is happening?
Do you need to believe this also? No.

Do not criticize the OP for passing this information on. It was not
her that gave this to us, she is merely a conduit. Sure, you can
disagree. But, do you disagree about everything? Do you believe
that the government is being 100% truthful, honest and transparent?

I do NOT.

I think that there are some very disturbing trends, and this might
be the answer as to why. Why do you make your citizens give up
their personal freedoms? Why do you as president lie to us.

I thought one interesting point was to place DHS at the forefront.
We all know that DHS has gained significant power over the last
few years, and many people in the know have worried publically
about their ability to overstep their bounds. This post by OP plays
to what MANY other people have talked about.

Just because it is a conspiracy, doesn't meant that people
aren't out to get you. It also doesn't mean that it isn't going to happen.
It just means that the powers that be don't want you to believe that it will.

Take care you all.....

Star and Flagged this, as it was a very thought-provoking thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2gd2btru
Ulsterman is a hoax.

www.bukisa.com...

socyberty.com...

I can't believe people are still referencing him.
edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: added extra source

what i find most funny about your post is that your first link calls the source (ulsterman) crap based on the fact that it's a "content farm", "isn't american", and "isn't high quality writing"....and this is on a site that is a content farm, with not so high quality writing, and probably isn't american, lol

the first article is abusive and mocking of anyone who either believes, or is willing to entertain the notion that there might be something to this story...it's full of opinion passed as fact, and really just smacks of being paid disinfo/smear for hire..and the second article is exactly the same, with the small exception of being even MORE venomous...

what's even more ignorant about the articles you posted is that neither of them bothered to reference the original source (not ulsterman)...they seemed to be too preoccupied with namecalling, and ridicule..

You'll need to do better than this, i'm afraid..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How about this link?

qeyler.hubpages.com...

There are many references to the Ulsterman Hoax.

edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
You know this is an interesting thread but I have read so many just like it that I only read them for research tid-bits. Then you have the "shills" that are just waiting for someone to post a thread like this.

You know whats interesting about the shills these days is they seem to have older registration dates, kind of like "sleeper shills", Ya I know .....silly.

Anyway I just read what is interesting and researchable, look at a few comments, mostly the ones that support the thread and just move right on by the negative, no facts, nonproductive shill talking points, they have become so obvious, but you know they are starting to use a softer approach, almost like the "sing around the campfire" types in 60s and 70s just before they blew something up.These are not people with there head in the sand.........they have an agenda and have for a long time.

There approx 25% of the population of America and look what they have done.

Just an opinion.

I followed ATS for many years before finally deciding to say something. I guess it's the desperation of our situation. The "shills" are effective in other places where the lemmings gather, but I don't think they have any impact here other than wasting time and space. Most people on ATS are the type who ask why should I accept the "official" explanation when it obviously makes no sense? Everyone knew Bush was a globalist, and I think the libs actually expected Obama was going to be an anti-war president who would concentrate on the US economy, not totally destroy it. Not much real difference between any of the recent presidents in my opinion. The shills, liberals, or whatever you want to call them continually fail to see the truth no matter how it's presented. But clearly the number of people that are waking up and saying something is way wrong is increasing. The question is will enough people figure it out before it's too late?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
alright, so lemme state that i don't necessarily subscribe entirely to the contents of the OP...but to everyone here saying "this is nonsense, it's not possible, it can never happen here", you really gotta sit down, and ponder the question "can it?"

The U.S. Federal government thinks it has the right to maintain bases all over the world, launch pre-emptive attacks on sovereign countries, invade and occupy sovereign countries, meddle in the affairs of countless countries all over the world...and they do this because they believe they somehow know better than everyone, and that someone, somewhere (be it god, or whatever) has given them this right to rape, loot, kill, pillage, and destroy locations all over the world...

given their propensity for wrongdoing on a global scale, is it really so unbelievable that "it" COULD, in fact, happen here? What makes us immune?

the point of this post is not to argue for or against either side of the issue, it is simply to remind people to remain open to ALL possibilities, and to deny ignorance by not simply dismissing ideas out of hand, because they sound a bit too outlandish...

I would have double starred this if I could
Second Line.... Stand in Line, like all the sheeple

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall

reply to post by coltcall

My first thought after reading your post is a waking up to the news headlines, "George Soros chokes on his own Monsanto GMO veggies." It would be current proof that 'Globalists are fallible."

edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: spelling

I think George Soros eats only red meat. Human hearts and other organs. A bit of skin. Don't ask if he prefers white or dark meat.

You could have simply said, "He eats fava beans." But no, you had to move beyond the creepy into the spooky.

He eats fava beans out of the lower intestines?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable
yay yet another doomy gloomy anti US thread.. when was the las time one of these were actually right?

whats doomy-gloomy about it? what's anti-U.S. about it?

Originally posted by Blahable

who exactly.

how about all the brainwashed, blind, ignorant people who actually voted for the cretin, because they believe in him? or how about the people who helped with the voter fraud campaign on his behalf?

I personally can't believe people took Ron Paul Seriously.
It was pretty hilarious to watch those write-in results. Well hell the whole republican primary was hilarious.

as funny as the primary was....what exactly is wrong with Ron Paul, in your opinion?

Then again we have Ron Paul fans/libertardians kidnapping kids and holding them hostage inside bunkers, So yeah.

do you happen to have an actual source, or some facts to back up this claim? outlandish unsubstantiated claims, and childish name calling are so unbecoming...please do try to conduct yourself in a civil and mature fashion..

I LOL at American Politics.

and i'm sure there are people who "LOL" at you..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by MONST3R
these threads are monitored. be careful what you say, and watch who you believe

Meh. There have been threads like this all over the internet for years and years and I've yet to hear of anyone suffering any sort of consequences from it.

I feel it necessary to remind you that just because you've never heard of it happening, doesn't mean it's never happened..

trees still fall, even if there are no witnesses..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Murgatroid
.....Suggests to me that this "theory" is most likely a FACT.

Here's a fact for you, there are people in this thread who staunchly defended GWB when similar scenarios were put forward during his presidency, but they have no problem with sticking the boot into Obama now.

True...but as i said (i believe it was to you) before, not all of us are partisan, party-line-towing automatons...i believe there are more people like me, who look beyond political "parties" (what an ironic and laughable choice of names), and look at the individual, and the policies, and what that individual is about.....

I was heavily critical of bush, because he was bad for the country...i'm heavily critical of obama, because he's bad for the country... are you seeing my point? and i'm not the only one like this...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think the OP could just as likely be a government shill. I mean she opened the thread by basically saying "My source may or may not be crap, but if you have any issues with my possibly unreliable source, please move along." She uses all the buzzwords of ATS circa 2009; 'sheeple', 'awake', 'those of us who get it', etc. Her replies to anyone disagreeing have a nice, condescending tone; 'if you could just move along', 'go back and be a sheeple', etc. And most importantly, makes claims to have intensely studied the nwo for years, and all she could come up with was a theory someone else cobbled together; one which many ATSers have discussed ad nauseum in other threads. I dunnnooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

i dunno...the information might be good, but i'm (and i'm sure i'm not the only one) hesitant to trust anything brought to us by Glenn Beck.. he's kind of a two-faced flip-flopping ratings whore

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
reply to post by SimonPeter

i feel so sorry for you, your gullibility is scary. Just think about what you just posted, you believe that a satanic force is teaming up with a secret Jewish group to take over the world. WOW.

i'm not saying i believe a word of it, but you gotta remember...crazier things have been done in the name of supernatural superstition (ie; religion, the occult, etc) ...the crusades, jihad, and naziism immediately come to mind..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

hahaha, "sleeper shills"...you get a star for that one.

I have noticed this myself...which is why i don't entirely disbelieve the OP. the only difference, is that i believe the program being described has existed, in one form or another, for longer than obama has been in office.

Either that, or there are just a lot of REALLY stupid people on the internet....or maybe it's both...yeah, probably both..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

What do you think is happening ? The Son of Satan are the Rothschilds and his ilk . They are working around people you with impunity . Either you are totally in another world or you have noticed that the News Companies are owned and operated by Jews , The Federal Reserve is a conglomeration of 12 privately owned Jewish banks and headed up by Jews , The World Bank is headed up By a Jew , Jews control the most of the Movie and TV industry. The ACLU is a Jewish anti Jesus organisation . These Jews are into Communisim such as was the case with the situation in Russia .
I think you will soon see what Iam talking about . Don't let what you think is right from letting you see the truth . Speak of gullible you might want to check your facts .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2gd2btru

regardless...even if ulsterman isn't the most reputable outlet, they never credited the original source. and why do i care about the reputation of a site i have never visited, and never plan to visit?

this thread is about the topic in the OP...not the reputation or integrity of the ulsterman site... nobody from that site actually wrote the quoted materials seen on the site, it was copied...it's someone else's work.

are you understanding my point yet?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

My first thought after reading your post is a waking up to the news headlines, "George Soros chokes on his own Monsanto GMO veggies." It would be current proof that 'Globalists are fallible."

edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: spelling

I think George Soros eats only red meat. Human hearts and other organs. A bit of skin. Don't ask if he prefers white or dark meat.

You could have simply said, "He eats fava beans." But no, you had to move beyond the creepy into the spooky.

He eats fava beans out of the lower intestines?

and then from the spooky to the outright disgusting -claps-

FANTASTIC job, man

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I guess you are unobservant of whats going on and who is doing it .George Soros is a Jew and he is destroying your little world .The Rothschilds have been on a mission to own the world along with the Rockefellers, Morgans and the rest of the Banksters . It is not a secret any longer . This thing is not about parties it's about a Jewish sect that has taken many years to put the world in check . And they have all but succeeded .This is a power hungry disiplined secret group of Jews who knows they can conquer the world by economic means .
Read the Protocols of Zion written over 100 years ago and all doubt will be removed . .
edit on 14-3-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Someone else in the thread accused me of "anti-Semitic crap" and the OP added me to the foe list accidentally...

I connected the two and thought she must actually BELIEVE it.

You know that feeling you get when someone pranks you real good?

I am STILL laughing...

edit on 14-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow.
After I wrote this post, I was basically on the road and didn't have access to a computer. So, when I came to check out ATS tonight I was surprised by the response.

I've spent the evening reading all 16 pages of comments, and not surprsingly they are varied. They range from the insightful, to the insulting, to the ignorant to the lively. I think only one person accused me of being a "paid shill" so that's tolerable.

Most of the naysayers attacked me or attacked Ultersman, which is typical. Shoot the messenger. I mean, come on folks. Ultersterman (or his insider] are only saying what is said every single day somewhere on this website and many more like it. They are only saying what is being discussed over the water cooler at work, or whisphered in corners, or depicted in movies and books. It was alluded to by Eisenhower and countless other well placed people....and now, because Ulsterman said it, none of it is true?

Some people acted like... OMG! This is the first time I've heard this!!!

Really? You're members here at ATS and this is the first time you've come across this conspiracy?

I was just passing along something I found interesting.

I don't care if you believe it or not. It doesn't make any difference to me.

For those who questioned my claim about studying this for several years:

I'm certainly not a professional researcher, or someone who is interested in publishing my thougths, or anything noble like that. But like most people who believe there is truth to this conspiracy, I regularly read up on it. I'd say daily.

It's kind of hard to look the other way, isn't it? Once you know? Because once you know, you see how it is playing out in dozens of ways.. every single day.

Lots of great comments, too, from people who seem to have a serious handle on this.

So, uh. I just passed along some information I thought was credible and important.

I've been following Ulsterman for many years. I find his readership to be astute and intelligent. I have found all claims against him to be false, but I expect him to be attacked. Dangerous stuff he's leaking. Seriously dangerous stuff.

The more important and timely his message, the more he will be attacked. Comes with the territory...

edit on 14-3-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Actually, I added you as a friend! I've really, really enjoyed all of your responses to this post. I must have hit the wrong button, and so I apologize.

You made my night, truthfully.

Very intelligent and astute.

I was going to PM you and tell you myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join