It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 11:11

Well until we can invent replicators like in star Trek, we will always have the master/slave system of a society.

Replicators: pretty much create what ever you want or need. Food clothes building etc..

And since that isn't going to happen before this slave/master system kills the human race we are stuck in cycle of destruction throughout the eons.
edit on 14-3-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Char-Lee
There is another added possible reason.

For many years science has looked at ways to gain immortality, from turning off the control that lets us die to adding nanobot to fix and repair, but what if this tech was already perfected?

You certainly don't want just anyone living forever and reproducing. You don't want the technology to be let out of the bag by some dumb scientist who thinks it unfair that only the top 1% will decide who lives and who dies.

This would connect every single conspiracy theory you can think of.

Interesting scenario there Char-lee...

All the theories that suggest that the Illuminati technology is decades ahead of the world lines up with it also.

I believe you are right about one thing: all the conspirators are part of the same operation.

There really is only ONE huge "super-conspiracy" that explains every smaller conspiracy.

I am convinced that this is the missing link between all conspiracy theories:

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! ~ Eustace Mullins ATS post

Eustace Mullins said that Satanism is the glue that connects the various groups and the evidence for this is MASSIVE..

I recently wrote a post that connects the many odd deaths of scientists to this here:

"By manipulating the souls evolving on earth, the Illuminati have deliberately suppressed the spiritual facts of life, not to mention liberating technologies, which could bring plenitude to all. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with you, but they are heading in a planned direction and I think my theory works to cover it all. Anyone learns the plans they are dead. Whatever the Satanic master plan it must cover all the connections, what are they hiding and how. Why are they prepping and how. When is this happening...I think right away it is the time I think for all to come to a conclusion.

Dead Scientists And
Microbiologists - Master List
rense.com...

www.apfn.org...

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2gd2btru
reply to post by coltcall

My first thought after reading your post is a waking up to the news headlines, "George Soros chokes on his own Monsanto GMO veggies." It would be current proof that 'Globalists are fallible."

edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: spelling

I think George Soros eats only red meat. Human hearts and other organs. A bit of skin. Don't ask if he prefers white or dark meat.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
reply to post by 11:11

Well until we can invent replicators like in star Trek, we will always have the master/slave system of a society.

Replicators: pretty much create what ever you want or need. Food clothes building etc..

And since that isn't going to happen before this slave/master system kills the human race we are stuck in cycle of destruction throughout the eons.
edit on 14-3-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

We're getting there....from guns to bicycle printing. We;'re getting there.

Printing a bicycle with a 3D printer

www.youtube.com...

The technology continues to progress along.............they are even 3D printing human body parts.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
reply to post by 2gd2btru

Ulsterman Report seems to still hold power over a lot of fearful people. Push the fearful a little further down the road and you have created a tool for manipulation. Right leaning people that hold up the UR as authentic now appear radical as they spread the hoax further. Those who believe Ulsterman is real and persist in spreading this hoax after it has been revealed as such for two years have destroyed their own credibility. Yet many of the concerns they have are real, such as the push against the second amendment.

Love your Hearst quote.

edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

For all the electronic gadgets and doodads modern society possesses, people are as superstitious today as they were four thousand years ago.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 2gd2btru

JUst google the Protocols of Zion and don't let them convince you they are not real .If you take time to read them you will see that they are undeniably real and you will see who is behind the whole mess and why .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MONST3R
these threads are monitored........

Everything is monitored?

For the Record: See the highlights and watch the full episode on demand!

For the Record debuted last night, the brand new 60 Minutes style program on TheBlaze. The first episode featured host Laurie Dhue investigating government surveillance in America - how far has it gone? The answer will surprise you. See highlights and watch the full episode on demand.
e monitored. be careful what you say, and watch who you believe

www.theblaze.com...

edit on 14-3-2013 by coltcall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall

reply to post by coltcall

My first thought after reading your post is a waking up to the news headlines, "George Soros chokes on his own Monsanto GMO veggies." It would be current proof that 'Globalists are fallible."

edit on 14-3-2013 by 2gd2btru because: spelling

I think George Soros eats only red meat. Human hearts and other organs. A bit of skin. Don't ask if he prefers white or dark meat.

You could have simply said, "He eats fava beans." But no, you had to move beyond the creepy into the spooky.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
we do need a one world government to control the resources and enact fair policies. I want a one world government and I think it's a natural progression of our species.

Hold the phone...

You HAVE a one world government.

You don't honestly believe all the BS such as: It's Bush's fault" "No, it's Obama's fault..." do you?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by 11:11
we do need a one world government to control the resources and enact fair policies. I want a one world government and I think it's a natural progression of our species.

Hold the phone...

You HAVE a one world government.

You don't honestly believe all the BS such as: It's Bush's fault" "No, it's Obama's fault..." do you?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

Do you seriously believe that anti-Semitic crap? Are you THAT stupid?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Research the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and get past the disclaimer that they are a fraud . You will see with out a doubt the validity of the Sons of Satan and the Jewish connection that is creating the NWO . . If you don't believe the Bible just compare the protocols to world events and just who is behind our banking frauds that is taking down this country.
I would like to see them try to disown the Protocols now . They could 40 years ago but not now .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

i feel so sorry for you, your gullibility is scary. Just think about what you just posted, you believe that a satanic force is teaming up with a secret Jewish group to take over the world. WOW.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You know this is an interesting thread but I have read so many just like it that I only read them for research tid-bits. Then you have the "shills" that are just waiting for someone to post a thread like this.

You know whats interesting about the shills these days is they seem to have older registration dates, kind of like "sleeper shills", Ya I know .....silly.

Anyway I just read what is interesting and researchable, look at a few comments, mostly the ones that support the thread and just move right on by the negative, no facts, nonproductive shill talking points, they have become so obvious, but you know they are starting to use a softer approach, almost like the "sing around the campfire" types in 60s and 70s just before they blew something up.These are not people with there head in the sand.........they have an agenda and have for a long time.

There approx 25% of the population of America and look what they have done.

Just an opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Some of us here are trying to get to the bottom of what is happening in the world.

from all I've ever read on this topic, you guys do no more than point fingers. you never talk about what to do to stop it and if you tell me there IS no stopping it then I will default to the opinion "then what's to worry about?"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

You were told how to stop it two thousand years ago. You were not listening then and you are not listening now.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Absolutely ! Most people really don't know who is pushing this NWO that should never come to fruition . The whole plan is incomprehensible . Under the worlds current condition it would never happen , but the written guidelines called the Protocols of Zion and the Jewish Sons of Satan are working everyday to twist arms , grease palms and in debt the nations of the world to make it happen . They have set up the international situation where you must play their game or go with out things that your country no longer produces . The World Banks , Fed IMF and all of the World Trade controlling organisations are controlled by those same Godless , Satanic Jews .
These are not your everyday Jews but the power hungry bunch like controlled the Temple Mount during the time of Christ Jesus . He called them like he really knew them to be .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectral Norm
reply to post by bottleslingguy

You were told how to stop it two thousand years ago. You were not listening then and you are not listening now.

sorry, what was it again? besides, I wasn't around two thousand years ago

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yeah helpless old men:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Woes is me:
trueslant.com...
You VASTLY underestimate us "old" men.The cold war produced the nastiest American combatants on the planet.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by callousbastard

They're not that smart, whoever they are.

Your theory seems to be that a complex multi-decade operation has been planned by someone wanting something that isn't going to improve their supposed control, while exposing the head of the snake and create turmoil that would most likely rip the planet apart. If they can plan all this, you think they wouldn't understand basic mass psychology?

Not that smart? Or is the real problem the people are just that stupid? We have allowed our rights to be eroded slowly over time, and elect people like Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, Durbin, McCain, and their ilk to tell us what is good for us.

If you haven't seen this video, you should watch it and pay close attention.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2013 by vtr99 because: Forgot to quote

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join