It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-armed Terror Suspect's Hook May Be Replaced With A Spork

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

One-armed Terror Suspect's Hook May Be Replaced With A Spork

now.msn.com

Radical Islamic cleric and terrorism suspect Abu Hamza al-Mazri was stripped of his metal hook when he was extradited from the United Kingdom and sent to a New York jail. Hamza, who lost his hand and one eye during an explosion in Afghanistan, was told that the hook was a security risk but wasn't given a jail-friendly prosthetic. One report says that Hamza may now be outfitted with a "spork," a spoon-fork hybrid that's familiar to anyone who's ever eaten at KFC. "It's very frustrating for him," Hamza's lawyer says of his hook-free imprisonment. "He finds it hard to eat, use the bathr
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ibtimes.com

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes, you are reading this right.

Not sure what to add to this, except to say that up is down, down is up, and that there are many bizarre stories and events happening in 2013.

More from the story -

The British publication The Express reported that a prosthetic supplier visited Hamza in jail to take measurements for rubber hands, but that they did not follow up the appointment because they were concerned they would not be paid.

And now Hamza’s attorneys are returning with a somewhat unusual request: in place of a hook or a rubber hand, they would like for their client to be outfitted with a spork – a combination spoon and fork.

Should we give this guy a spork or what?

now.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i dont know if i should laugh or cry.

I would have loved to have seen the TSA faces...

Sure give him a spork, why not, not because i care if hes uncomfortable, just so he looks totally stupid ontop of that jail time.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Give him nothing.This is a man who has lived on the taxpayers pounds for years while preaching how evil the west is.
He only needs one hand to eat bread and drink water,thats all I'd give him.O.k maybe I would give him a daily waterboarding but he doesnt need hands for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i dont want to be a party-pooper, but this may not be the good news you think it is...

this could all go horribly wrong

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Abu Hamza has done a wonderful job of convincing the press with his glamorous story of losing his hand and eye “fighting in Afghanistan,”

I don't believe it for a second...

According to my sources in London, Hamza lost his hand due to having it amputated for thievery whilst he was in Saudi. www.militantislammonitor.org...

His appearance is coupled with a lie he perpetrates: that he fought against the Russians in Afghanistan and lost his hand and eye in that war. This falsehood has given him a charisma and built for a him a following amongst gullible young Muslims all over Britain. He uses this following to perpetuate the philosophy of terror.

What these disciples don't know is that Hamza’s boasts are a lie. The "healthy" picture in the lead graphic (right-hand side) used for this story was taken in Pakistan 1993. It shows Hamza’s hand and eye are intact. The conflict between the Russians and the Mujaheddin ended in 1989 so he hadn’t been maimed by then. Hamza, an engineer originally from Syria, may or may not have been in that war but he certainly didn't lose his hand and eye in it. His injuries are possibly attributable to some other event: a bomb-making gone wrong?

Abu Hamza - The Lying Cleric

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
They should give him a rubber vagina sex toy for a hand.

Yeh, I know....sorry

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'd like to apologize in advance...

The guy's a terrorist.
He has trouble eating?
Tell him to go spork himself.

top topics

join