It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea TAUNTING the USA????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok, why on earth is North Korea putting out a video like this:

www.youtube.com...

It may not be the "new world order" but it is THEIR "new world order" that they want to spread.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pjhead1

I think Dennis Rodman's new buddy has seen the new Red Dawn movie one too many times

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pjhead1

Lol such a funny video. Thanks.

If it's meant to anger anyone then I think it missed its mark.

edit on 3/11/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think this is very logical, you can't expect anything else from such a mad dictators dynasty.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pjhead1

Coffee from snow "warn snow" literal translation problem. Best line ever "these birds will be eaten on Tuesday yummy" ahahahhaahha thats what i think when I see flying rats yummy

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
lol, is this satire? Can't be real, because if it is, great unintentional satire. All I can think is they have to make their own people feel better about eating their snow.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

This video is on the trending page already FFS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
LOL

This was hilarious!

I think NK could become a rich country by selling comedy DVDs on eBay

What is their obsession with snow? Why are all these people eating and drinking snow? Very confusing.

I loved the homosexuals sleeping at the homeless shelter, lol!

This might backfire if they show it to their own people... they'll wonder why NK is giving food and materials to americans (Hehe) and not their own people.,

The fact we have birds available for eating will also probably make them jealous... they even say how yummy they are.

They got us on our houses though, easy to blow down, and idiots keep building them where they flood and/or get blown away.

The homeless people in the subway cracked me up to "nobody cares because they are in the same situation" did they see those people? They were most definitely not homeless, they didn't give a crap because they have money and couldn't care less about others. That would have been a better propaganda movie if that's what they said "The very few wealthy americans ignore the poor on the streets" at least that would have been true.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Im sorry to the OP but I had to stop watching at about 2 minutes in, I couldn't stop laughing and I got a cough.
Comedy at its best. Especially the bit where he guy in his drole voice ( obviously translating) says " There are no birds , except for these ones, they will be eaten on Tuesday, They are yummy".
Really NK, no birds? , except these? and how do you KNOW they will be eaten on Tuesday? why not wednesday or friday?
And the blankets supplied to the red cross by NK?.
NK just come clean, yes you have issues but for goodness sake dont make yourself a laughing stock of the world by coming out with such obviously BLATENT propaganda, I mean its not even subtle is it?
I could have done a better job if I tried half as much as you have.
At least the US is trying to feed its vulnerable but NK you'd rather pi** it up a wall firing failures of rockets when the majority of your populace is going hungry.
Man the world is so screwed right now and it only seems to be getting weirder.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It is a you tube joke. A satire of NK news.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pjhead1

Snow? Are you kidding me Kim Jong Un? I really wouldn't pay much attention to this video. It's a George Orwell novel type government inside of North Korea, and what ever pathetic videos they post really wont sway the rest of the world.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pjhead1

I had no idea America was in dire straights............

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pjhead1

Eat birds and drink snow.

lol this is a funny video
edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhinoman

Its a joke video you silly person! lol they are replying to what we do about them .. we depict the worst aspects of north korea . Dont we? Well they are doing the same.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I've seen this before, but it still make me wonder...

Why hasn't Jon Stewart picked up on this?

I especially love the part about the "Former Republican Candidate."

But I jest...I wish we could make all of Congress and the Admin look like that guy.

top topics

join