It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween 2004 - last hours before almost all Americans accept to carry the mark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
As I wrote in the last indymedia subdomain not censoring the truth about the satanic cerimony staged as US "elections" ...
portland.indymedia.org...
... about this article of "The Independent" :
news.independent.co.uk...

This article is deception of the worst type, pretending to expose in order to cover-up better. Check to what lengths it goes trying to cover-up the simple fact that ONE simple line of code decides what results you will get ("invested, may, None has been tested, difficult, risks, possibility, could") :

TOUCH-SCREEN VOTING

After the "hanging chads" nightmare in 2000, many states have invested in electronic voting machines. But these may introduce new problems. None has been tested in a presidential election. In the event of recounts, few produce a paper record of votes, which will make verification difficult. Other risks include malfunctioningmachines or computer servers, and the possibility that outsiders could hack into the system.

accepting to press the touch screen machine is accepting to carry the mark
There are no excuses - even a child understands that a computer will "say" whatever he was told to "tell".

accepting to carry paper to cast the ballot is accepting to carry the mark
There are no excuses - even a child understands that alone the fact that more than one third of the votes will be created by computer is more than enough to falsify ANY results.

Besides that, any adult voter understands that the possibility of voting on paper is only an alibi to tranquilize the sheeple (including himself) as electronic vote is introduced :
Results of votes from paper will not be statiscally checked against results of electronic voting, unless results of paper votes are also "counted" the "right" way.
Nobody can pretend that he doesn't understand the difference between democracy and how votes are "counted" the "right" way - the Stalin way : "elections"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The difference between Stalin and Halloween 2004 is that Stalin wasn't pretending to play democracy - Kerry, Bush, Nader & Badnarik are.

refusing to vote is not enought to pretend not to carry the mark
Refusing to take part in this satanic cerimony is not enough. Any adult understands that this is the celebration of the situation that has existed now in fact for years : the official proclamation of enslavement and allegiance to satan.

God is going to ask you what have you done against it, and you'd better have a good answer, if you think that you will not be carrying the mark of the beast during the short time of the satanic rule.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Nice try Matt, but I'm voting.

But then again I haven't let some one delude me into believing the "fix is in".

That's probably where we're differing here.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The Death of JFK Jr explained - from the CNN message board, as the events unfolded, 1999
matt-marriott.faithweb.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What has pressing a button on a screen have to do with a mark of a beast...not only does it sound idiotic...it is downright dumb...

Americans Vote....Vote for anyone you want....if you think it matters....Do it? I think smart individuals won't listen to crazy people..and crazy people will never understand why, and think of themselves smart.....what a world we live in
00PS

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What the?

This is a new one to me.

If that is what you believe, I respect your opinion. I just have a few questions for you though.

1. Do you believe that this is the only "mark"? If so, what drives you, personally to believe so - not just from some links you have read, but by your own observations.

2. Do you believe in biblical prophesy?

3. Do you think that maybe in order to "accept" the "mark" that we would have to fully aware, accept to follow the things that are the opposite of God or Christ (anti-Christ)?

Just curious - this is a new approach to the "mark" and I am having a hard time understanding where this comes from. I know that you have supplied links, but that doesn't meen crap to me - have you always felt this way about the mark or have you formed your opinion from a few websites?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
The Death of JFK Jr explained - from the CNN message board, as the events unfolded, 1999

Wow! It was all an elaborate scheme to spam your website, who would have �thunk� it?

I admire initiative, self promotion ,and the Capitalist way.

Humbled Monkeys, not just for the bottom of the barrel anymore...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oh no! I clicked on this header didn't I? Sorry... *looks around to see if anyone was looking at him and dashes for the door*

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
HUH????

I'll still be voting tomorrow.....

also if you are a citizen of the US and don't vote tomorrow -- don't complain about the results.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by justme1640]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Wow! It was all an elaborate scheme to spam your website, who would have �thunk� it?

I admire initiative, self promotion ,and the Capitalist way.

Humbled Monkeys, not just for the bottom of the barrel anymore...

Well, isn't that special - my ISP

Special things happen here everyday don't they.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
some questions matt:

1) you know you have to take the mark voluntarly?? if its forced on you that doesnt count ..thats why the bible says many people are killed because they dont take it.

2) where are the two witnesses and the plagues they condemn the world with??? arent they early in the show before the beastie boy appears?

3) wheres the 1 billion (1/3 of mankind) dead from the war???

4) wheres the peace treaty in Israel?

5) wheres WORMWOOD a LITERAL object hitting earth from space?? PLEASE NOTE that this will apparently happen as per revelations -- it makes two references to a mountain burning with fire hitting the sea AND a star falling to earth.

6) why isnt a 3rd of the sun,moon and stars not giving their light due to no 5???

7) why are you crying wolf this stuff will happen and it will engulf the whole world not just little old america.

*your website sucks!!!*

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

5) wheres WORMWOOD a LITERAL object hitting earth from space?? PLEASE NOTE that this will apparently happen as per revelations -- it makes two references to a mountain burning with fire hitting the sea AND a star falling to earth.

6) why isnt a 3rd of the sun,moon and stars not giving their light due to no 5???

I do Believe these events occur after the beginning of taking the Mark. And by the way It is clearly written in Revelations 13:16-18 and can be interpreted literally "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to recieve the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insights, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666"

So we know that The Beast will force upon all humans either His name or His number either on their foreheads or right hands in order to buy or sell. Seeing as we are not being forced yet to take any names or numbers on our foreheads or right hands in order to to buy or sell property, goods, or services it is safe to say that we are yet to see the end times yet. Besides last I checked Israel is still under attack

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The parts of the ultimate trilogy, celebrating the (false) victory of satan
The first - Ultimate Satanic Celebration at St. Peter's Square, Vatican : (almost) perfect 04/10/03

The second - European UNION - constitution SEALED in Giulio Cesare hall, Rome : 04/10/29

The third - US "Elections", with the climax in Washington : 04/11/02

See also the links on the third part, about when the tribulation started

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You gotta love the scare tactics of the internet. Maybe my mouse button is the mark of the beast.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
* looks wistfully as saint4God makes a dashing escape from the thread *

* clears throat *

"[tap] [tap] Is this thing on?"

* microphone squeals *

"Any coffee on this thread? Um, soooooo, how 'bout that 'mark of the beast' theory?"

* crickets chirp *

"Oh hey, I think I hear something wrong with my car. Please don't tell anyone I was here..."

"Bye!"

* runs out, leaving the door ajar *

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Pim Fortuyn was one of the last to refuse the mark in Europe, as it is explained in my comments to this article "Our worst fears: Vote Tampering", from 16.Sep.2004 .
He was murdered in 2002, just before the national elections, after having received 35% of the votes in the first election he participated, becoming the most votes in Rotterdam.

portland.indymedia.org...

Today Theo Van Gogh, the director of a film about women reduced to slavery in Islam, was murdered in Amsterdam.

Theo Van Gogh was finishing a film about freedom fighter Pim Fortuyn.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Voting has nothing to do with Satan, in fact just the opposite. Only a freak would think this stuff up!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I wasn't going to post on this because anything I would say has been said...but it's so downright stupid...I just had to...how do people actually come up with this type of stuff!? What's wrong with them?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This seems stupid to me. Why now, why halloween and voting. I think a credit card or replacement to the card could be the mark.

~Master Shake is the anti-Kerry~

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sealing enslavement - sealing of the official denial of God, sovereignty and fundamental rights.

While the masses in NATO's Europe have first accepted the euro currency and waited until October 29, 2004 to accept officially enslavement ...
almost all US citizens, who have long accepted the same currency, waited until today to accept it officially.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sealing enslavement - sealing of the official denial of God, sovereignty and fundamental rights.

While the masses in NATO's Europe have first accepted the euro currency and waited until October 29, 2004 to accept officially enslavement ...
almost all US citizens, who have long accepted the same currency, waited until today to accept it officially.

bad guy: give me the sugar!
homer: No! first let me see the oompaloompa
bad guy: ok (reveals oompaloompa smoking a cigarette)
homer mouthing on the other side of his hand to Bart: "that guys' freaky!"

you need more FACTS, less opinion, until you do that, you'll get nowhere fast persuading anyone...try speculation, and remember and tell people that it's your opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join