It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ramblings of an extra dimensional traveler..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Before I came to Earth, I resided in a place where everyone could fly. That's right - it was a care-free and loving existence full of peace, cooperation, and serenity. I can only guess that I was sent here to learn the lessons of suffering through a not so advanced state of being. Perfection can only be fully appreciated by experiencing the polar opposite somewhere along the way, or at least this is my working theory.

So I flew my happy ass through some kind of a dimensional warp and landed with a hard thud. More exactly, it was like falling into a chasm of despair and unfathomable separation from a source of pure love. Luckily for me, I had no memory of that magical place in the early years. Otherwise, I might have strangled myself with the umbilical cord before it all began.

The veil of forgetfulness descended upon me and I was forced out of a comfortable but smelly dungeon into the waiting arms of a terrorist wearing a mask. He slapped me for absolutely no reason, which was totally unexpected and just wrong. Then he snipped my lifeline and cut off my food supply with no warning whatsoever. I would soon discover that this was only the first of many such unprovoked attacks I would encounter as a 'human'.

I remember crawling in front of a mirror as a toddler, and upon seeing myself thinking, "What the hell is that?" This shocked me beyond words and was my first experience with denial. Although I didn't know exactly how I looked before I came to Earth, this was totally unacceptable. But I moved around and back and forth, and sure enough that was my reflection alright. I was in a state of disbelief for weeks and would check the mirror occasionally only to receive further confirmation of this terrifying discovery.

Things didn't get any better, either. As a matter of fact, they got much worse. It turns out that I had a jealous older brother who wasn't hip to the idea of a new family member. He had first dibs and I was an unwanted intruder; one who he immediately declared war upon. My god did he despise me, and I quickly realized that the image in the mirror was temporarily the least of my worries. Any time my mother left me alone with this monster, there was a high probability for mental anguish and physical pain on my end.

Oh this wasn't just mean looks and arm pinching. No this was more akin to a sherman tank attacking an unarmed paraplegic. He'd drop me on the floor head first and laugh like a hyena. If I didn't stop crying, he would smother me with a couch pillow. I'm not really sure why he didn't just go ahead and kill me, looking back. He must have feared some type of retribution from our mother, or maybe he was practicing to be a master of torture and punishment. There were no men in our household, and I never even met my father. I even thought all families were this way for a while.

Don't get me wrong, there were good things about my childhood. My grandmother was a saint, and she loved me dearly. She often wondered where all the knots and bruises came from, but my mother assured her I was just a normal active and clumsy child prone to accidents. I think granny knew better, and would sometimes cry when she saw evidence of the abuse.

I loved my hero granny. She said I would often jump out of the crib if she left the room. Wondering how I was accomplishing this feat, she hid and watched me one day and couldn't believe her eyes. I would grab the rail and start jumping up and down, getting higher each time by pulling myself up before finally throwing myself over the top like a pole vaulter. I imagine this was a survival tactic to avoid any possible surprise attack from my brother the tormentor. I wanted to be with granny always, and would hide from my mother when it was time to leave her house.

Once I actually became invisible, this desire to stay was so intense. I really wished I could remain invisible all the time, revealing myself only to those whom I chose. But alas, that would be far too easy a life here in this paradox of a paradigm.

During my early years, games of Monopoly with granny were always a delight. When she rarely won a game, she would cry and apologize to me. Only years later did I realize that I'd been born into the middle of a SICK game of monopoly, one where I could hardly afford to roll the dice pushing my little wheelbarrow around. This world has never really made any sense to me in that light. The rich stay rich, playing along happily and most enthralled in the game. The poor mostly just pass the dice to the left and watch a seemingly never-ending series of events play out in a painstaking show of domination and greed.

The less fortunate who are born today have about as much chance of succeeding as a sperm cell in a cesspool. The decent properties have been owned by the same families and passed down for hundreds of years, and the price just keeps going up. The rich can stay at home and live off the interest while the poor cannot work enough to cover the interest. The dice are loaded, the community chest has been robbed, there is no more free parking, and good luck taking a 'chance'. If I start to sound bitter here, it's just the ramblings of an extra dimensional traveler who has had it up to his crown chakra with this travesty.

So why do the vast majority continue playing this tired old game? When going to jail is a tempting option for most people in the world, it's time to wipe the board clean and start anew. Am I missing something here? Changing bankers isn't the answer - better yet let's play a game WITHOUT money for a change, like Scrabble or something. I promise to cry if I win.

edit on 11/3/2013 by htapath because: one comma too many

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
OMG I have actually just recently said I am tired of play this "Game" we do need a new level so to speak! Thanks for putting it into words!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
OMG I have actually just recently said I am tired of play this "Game" we do need a new level so to speak! Thanks for putting it into words!

You are quite welcome brother.

Not only is it my pleasure to point out the obvious, I feel that it is also my duty. If enough of us walk away from the game and start treating each other as equals, the system of control and greed will diminish. What will it take?

Walking across the country and gathering like minded people is one way. Or perhaps driving from city to city, organizing gatherings via facebook and word of mouth. Organization is the key. Enough people are ready for a change, it's just that most don't know what to do. Such an effort would surely come under attack from the controllers via infiltration and bad publicity.

A small group with enough resources could snowball into a powerful movement overnight with the right approach.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Stranger things have happened...I am hoping soon...

I was feeling part of the scenery
I walked right out of the machinery
My heart going boom boom boom
"Hey" he said "Grab your things
I've come to take you home."

~Peter Gabriel

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Another consideration is that this might be a prison planet. In this scenario, we are all flawed in such a way that we are not suitable for the hypothetical more perfect world. The only way to liberate ourselves from the prison is to prove ourselves worthy of graduation so to speak.

Let's say you and I created another planet. We then come to the conclusion that in order to protect our happiness, we must agree by consensus on each prospective individual or else they are not allowed admission. It's possible that we are all being tested and graded according to certain guidelines, if we adhere to this line of thinking.

If this is indeed the case, as far-fetched as it may sound, then desiring equality and unity would likely be a prerequisite rather than an option.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Old news man, old news.

As a species we are imperfect, and I hope you realise that your genes will never pass on.
The brutes have a tendency to group against the intellectual class.
Our genetic lines will never pass on. And so it is a game of torment it seems.
A test of patience? A test of character? Or, more likely, an arbitrary meaningless nothingness.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
reply to post by abeverage

Another consideration is that this might be a prison planet. In this scenario, we are all flawed in such a way that we are not suitable for the hypothetical more perfect world. The only way to liberate ourselves from the prison is to prove ourselves worthy of graduation so to speak.

Let's say you and I created another planet. We then come to the conclusion that in order to protect our happiness, we must agree by consensus on each prospective individual or else they are not allowed admission. It's possible that we are all being tested and graded according to certain guidelines, if we adhere to this line of thinking.

If this is indeed the case, as far-fetched as it may sound, then desiring equality and unity would likely be a prerequisite rather than an option.

I had a very nice bar talk the other day in which someone told me I should run for office. I stated things of why would todays people have an interest in being a citizen of this country let alone this world if they have not seen it or had to work for it. They would not have the value for something they are just given.

new topics

top topics

join