It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really need some relationship advice.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I'm glad it helped you out, Ghost. I tend to post this stuff on here for that reason. My friends can usually give the same advice, however, here it is given from a more neutral perspective, and other people are probably having the same problems.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Meh, if you know she's not seeing any one roll up with a bottle of liquor one day at her house and split it, a little liquid courage and lowered inhibition will let the truth fall out on both sides...any flirtation will also be exaggerated making it perfectly clear...It does sound like you might be the type to set yourself up as a doormat; so you might want to dial back the "feelings" a bit.

Sharing feelings and empathy is the main topic that fences you in the friend zone. If you want to talk feelings and empathy wait til there's an actual relationship well brewed and several months old before pouring any real mush out...savor the journey there; no need to drop the bottom off the tea pot to get to the grounds right away enjoy the top cups, if you pour all of that off and serve her a cup heavy grounds...she's gonna run away, it's only natural.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2013 by ladybug121 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join