It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This says it all.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I think the concept is relevant, but the context of the clips is still political, being the anti-Bush deal.

If they were purely of atrocity then all would be well - but then, that disolves the relevancy of "do we want more", that being - "no Bush"

No matter how one looks at it, it is heavy of a political nature, using war under false pretense to slander one of two candidates ............ politics.

imo

Misfit

Thats why on the anti war link I did add more clips to the ones here that were for anti war purposes.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

That's screwed. And for what? Oh ya, that's right, the WMD that we never found because they were not there.

All those kids man. Granted, many many adults wasted too, but kids .... hurts :=[

I think Bush should be made to watch these, especially "BUSH LIES CAUSED?"; THAT'S the one that got me. The man is such a total fu*ktard. Ya ya, "the men" will be at ATS server box by morning wanting my IP. I give a damn - freedom of speech ....oh, crap - that went too did'nt it.

Misfit

Misfit, I whole-heartedly agree with everything you have said,

Bush has made a total mess of everything,......... including a mockery of the HOLY BIBLE. Christian my a$$ is what I have to say about Bush, he hides behind the Bible so people will think he's a man of Faith and goodness, he'll pay the price of HELL for everything he's done in his EVIL Dictatorship.
There is no way that spawn of satan should be allowed to remain in office.

Every single death that has occurred in Iraq due to Bush's need to lay-hands on the Iraqi oil and Saddam, is no different (IMO) than a woman wanting an abortion,.......... IT'S STILL MURDER ,.......... and Bush says he's against abortions,....... that he beleives in the "Right to Life" ,............. hummmmmmmm, it must be really "pricky" for Bush straddling that BARBED-WIRED fence, the way he is, when it comes to the "issue" of "right to life". Bush and his Administration need a one-way ticket to Iraq and kicked off the airplane while in flight, over Iraq, to fend for theirselves, the best way they can. And to think that (maybe) 50% of some idiots in America wants him to re-tain the office of the President,......... U N B E L I E V E A B L E

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I would like to say thank you guys for your input, that means that many more people are as outraged as i am and thats the only way to fix it.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
@ nanna_of_6

Someone get me a doc, I'm gonna have a coronary ..... why? cuz someone agreed with me finally !!! lmao

Ya, I to believe about the "hiding behind" deal.
I really do believe the man is Hitler reincarnated.
As for he'd pay in hell (or whatever one believes of 'that time') the sad thing is that OTHERS are paying HIS PRICE NOW !!!

If I had the chance (and I just don't care "the men" read me) I would not do permanent harm to the man given the chance, not even anything for a 911 call....I WOULD however, slap the man silly like my grandpa used to do when one of the kids screwed up cuz he has it coming!!!

????? someone bangin' at the door....at 3am? hey......let me go....hey..HEY!!!.......YOU CAN'T DO THIS !!! FREEDOM OF SP......................

Heh (now watch it really happen, lol)

Misfit

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

@ nanna_of_6

Someone get me a doc, I'm gonna have a coronary ..... why? cuz someone agreed with me finally !!! lmao

I'm a doctor, ooooppppppssss wait my doctorate say I can only perform the funeral after your coronary. Sorry....call me when you need me.

????? someone bangin' at the door....at 3am? hey......let me go....hey..HEY!!!.......YOU CAN'T DO THIS !!! FREEDOM OF SP......................

Heh (now watch it really happen, lol)

Misfit

Probably me to for even bringing it up.

[edit on 2/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hey Misfit,

I am on your side! And I am on Nanna_of_6's side as well. This infurates me to no end, and just like Nanna said about the polls tilting as far as 50% Bush,

Unbelieveable!!!

I'd adlib, but got activeX turned off, so can't get too graphic here :-)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by timberwulf
Hey Misfit,

I am on your side! And I am on Nanna_of_6's side as well. This infurates me to no end, and just like Nanna said about the polls tilting as far as 50% Bush,

Unbelieveable!!!

I'd adlib, but got activeX turned off, so can't get too graphic here :-)

Good keep them coming spread the word it's do or die day.

DO WE GET THIS FIXED OR SEND MORE BOYS TO KILL AND DIE FOR A LIE!

[edit on 2/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join