It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What of Peter "The Stone"? (Prophetic words of Jesus?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Can god experience suffering? I didn't think he could since he is the creator and all. He's supposedly above suffering.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Start reading what he says instead of just thinking for yourself about what you think he should or should not do, think or feel.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I have read what he says, just because I don't agree with the corrupt mainstream interpretation doesn't mean my interpretation is any less valid.

I'd much rather think for myself than have someone else do it for me, honestly. I'm sorry that you don't feel the same way. Maybe that's part of the problem?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Isaiah 55:7-9

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Maybe these are the words you should be thinking about once in a while.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Maybe you are the one who needs to repent and not me? You are the one worshiping a false god you know. It seems like you put faith into something you clearly don't understand. That's a very dangerous thing, especially on such a large scale as Christianity. You see what good worshiping your god has done? None.

Now can we please get back on topic? I don't want to derail this thread any more than it already has.
edit on 10-3-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It seems like you put faith into something you clearly don't understand.

Now why would I do that?

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that I don't understand it.

By the way, what God do you worship? One that you conjured up yourself? What do you know about him and how did you learn about him?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Unless you can tell me what god's grand plan is, you are putting faith into something you don't understand.

My beliefs are not the topic here, so can we get back to the topic at hand?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So, with that mentality,

If you were awarded 1 million dollars, and you were going to be SOOO happy to get it, but you had to be consciously castrated first after receiving a thousand paper cuts and a vinegar bath, you would just smile through your entire process of torture and never become the least bit anxious or depressed?

Makes sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

I'm not sure how your analogy applies here. If I were god then nothing they could do to me would hurt me. Plus, Jesus wasn't the one that was sorry, it was his apostles.

I don't desire money, I don't care for it at all. If someone came up to me today and offered me a million dollars, I would take it then give 90% of it away most likely. Not many people can say that and mean it.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

By the way, what God do you worship? One that you conjured up yourself? What do you know about him and how did you learn about him?

Dee, with all due respect, the God you worship was originally conjured up by men. Therefore, none of us know about "him", because "he" is beyond "knowing" (and not a "him" at all).
How did you learn about "him"?

edit on 11-3-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Dee, with all due respect, the God you worship was originally conjured up by men. Therefore, none of us know about "him", because "he" is beyond "knowing" (and not a "him" at all).
How did you learn about "him"?

edit on 11-3-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Actually, just about the whole world worships the Antichrist without even being aware of it. That is the great deception of Lucifer.

Antichrist means in stead of (Christ). Many believe they worship Jesus but in reality they worship the Vicar Of Christ "Jesus replacement on earth" without even being aware of it.
When people go to church and read the bible and speak of our wholy king Jesus. They are actually worshiping the Antichrist. People go to church on sunday which is the Catholic sabbath day. Which in reality is against Gods 4th commandment. Gods sabbath day is on a Saturday. It is a blasphemy against God to worship sabbath day on Sunday.

The Catholic chruch have also changed time and rituals by replaceing it with its own Gregorian callander and all the rituals within it. And just about every one in world fallows it as if it was a natural thing to do. Even the once who dont believe in a God repect the sabbath Sunday of The Catholic church, not by praying but by resting. Gues what they do on Saturday "Party Time".

And people wonder why the bible dosent make sense? Of cource it wont make sense. The Vicar Of Christ have altered time and sabbath days and put it self up as Christ on earth, our religion have been altered to support the papal see "The Beast".

Its all there in revelation 13.

This image is very interesting. This is the catholic's church impression of their lord jesus christ.

To me it looks like the Vicar Of Christ. The beast have taken the place and name of Jesus christ. This is what Antichrist is all about. Being God on earth. And what better way to do it; form your own time/callander and sabbath days and "call your self Jesus". And preach the words of the bible as if they were your own.

Lucifer is a geart deceiver, and stealing Gods own words would be hes thing.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I agree with you here. The Jesus of the church is not the true Jesus, only a knock off version created to control people through fear and intimidation.

If you don't believe in him you die and then suffer for eternity. That wasn't Jesus' message, his message was of love not torture.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was to make us believe that he is god. Unfortunately, most of the world has taken the bait hook, line, and sinker. It all started with Peter when he betrayed Jesus, he was the antichrist of those times.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

The One Who Is cannot be conjured up by the beings who are.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Was that supposed to sound deep or something?

What's the difference between the two? I am the one who is, so what does that mean exactly?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Was that supposed to sound deep or something?

What's the difference between the two? I am the one who is, so what does that mean exactly?

If you first read what wildtimes wrote you will be able to understand the deep meaning of conjured.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I know what conjured means, I was addressing his comments on "the one who is" being different from "the ones who are". They're the same thing in my eyes.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

If you first read what wildtimes wrote you will be able to understand the deep meaning of conjured.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, spy66.

Every bit of written records about the Ultimate, Thoth, God, Jesus, Mohammed, Allah, Krisha.... every writing that exists were written by men.
"Conjured", when Dee used it, was expressing exactly what those who have 'faith' that the 'conjured'
entity they call 'God (et al)' is real, that it's not the invention of men.

I've never bought into it. I don't know if I'll ever be able to! But, I remember a recent dream I had, where a man had a gun to my head, and I was thinking, "Oh, God, Oh God, no!! My kids! I can't go yet!!"

Or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Isn't it amazing that at the most stressful, fear filled times of our lives... even the Atheist will call out to God...

Makes you wonder...

Its almost a "natural" reaction ingrained into our psyche... even in those with no faith or beliefs.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have never said I was an "atheist". I'm a 'seeker'. Not satisfied with any one doctrine, but I believe there is an Ultimate Reality. The universe is way intense, and the more we learn (scientifically), the more (to me) it points to an Original Plan.

Also, my background does not allow for me to dismiss the idea of God.

After all these months upon months, friend, do you still not 'get' me? I thought perhaps we understood one another pretty well.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I agree with that, godlover25.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join