It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's first GM babies born

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

FYI: people and animals are ALREADY being mixed.

Genetically modified pigs, for instance, are being used for skin grafts, replacement arteries and veins among many other things.

Oh noes. Everybody freak out and poop theyselves. Animals and peoples are being mixed!

oops, peopels and machines are being mixed too! Some body has a pace maker! Doom!

I recommend doing some reading in a direction that gives you a firmer grasp of what and where some medical technologies have already done and the directions they're going.

edit on 15-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Meh. Delete post.
edit on 3/15/2013 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Im talking on a grand scale. First they do things on a little scale such as genetically modified kids of 10 - 20 of them.
Then if they like the results they introduce it, if some leader wants that is on a bigger scale, ie giving normalish folk the chance to jump into this way of doing things.

I think this wont happen overnight , I give it 30yrs before they start. And when it happens the world will not be how it is today, simply put it will be a new world order.

I cant mix with an animal at this point, so I disagree that its already been introduced to people.

I think you have to look at facts, they want to genetically modify children in order to manipulate human life.

Ask yourself would you be comfortable with 2 mums or 2 dads? Or even 5 mums or dads? How would that change marriage, and so forth.

Also , its just a matter of time before they prevent women from having kids the normal way - only takes one dictator remember. And instead women are forced into certain genetic experiments using their eggs.

Only a matter of time...

Im not saying this couldnt be positive but you can tell that they havent done this on 1 child... they havent tested the results of what happens ...is it healthy? Does it have children that are healthy? And so forth.

They have taken quite a few babies and done this. This goes to show they are up to no good.

They should involve the public and not just experiment behind closed doors..........

If I couldnt have kids I would adopt, babies are really all the same... their innocence and beauty is fundamentally the same.

These women are just trying to keep up with the " jones" thats all.
edit on 15-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I have to say it, IMO your rambling spouting off words and sentences that have no substance and scare mongering. Are you actually human?

Do you truly believe if a couple, and yes I have noticed in many replies ( not just yours) the owness is again always put back on the "women". There are many factors female & male genes & problems. Anyway a person or couple just want to keep up with the joneses !!

Eg you said : If I couldnt have kids I would adopt, babies are really all the same... their innocence and beauty is fundamentally the same.

These women are just trying to keep up with the " jones" thats all.
edit on 15-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

One last thing

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Much like other such advantages it eventually creates plastic people in plastic environments capable of only surviving in those plastic environments, on the scope of things its and evolutionary dead end, but all ends eventually lead to that. Not to say that people should not go ahead and do whatever they want to, but why is it that they think they can stem away from the machine that has been churning away for longer then they could even begin to imagine. I however think this if nothing else may be entertaining, but much like GMO crops are in the long run making the bugs and viruses stronger so to will this have many unexpected side effects. But hey...whatever. They say humans live longer now then they did in ages past, and that there is less diseases around and what not....Well they say a lot of things.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join