It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very touching video of Anonymous helping homeless man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is truly beautiful, this is what we need to do!
Seeing Anonymous do things like this is really great, gets my heart warm.

Great job to those guys in the video, respect!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

This is the type of stuff that makes me happy to be human. If only we could all stick together and help each other out.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Imagine what the 1% could do with all of their wealth!

Thanks for sharing OP!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

This gives me hope in a time when there seems to be none.

When a man down on his luck is rallied for, by anonymous or not, is a beautiful thing.

However, I appreciate this so much more that Anon stopped their protest to help a fellow man and put their political protest aside for ONE man.... EPIC

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ok, who's cutting the onions again?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Does bring a tear doesn't it.. wish we lived in a world where people would help each other just like this, where is that world? Take me there..

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Does bring a tear doesn't it.. wish we lived in a world where people would help each other just like this, where is that world? Take me there..

Wondering the same thing from the day one I made myself aware of.
Sure it does bring tear, it's like automated reaction reminding us who we trully are, but somehow we are still forgetting it, something different pushes us on the wrong side.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Oh man
Now I'm crying, what a wuss

Very moving. Thank you so much for posting this
I don't always agree with anonymous
But sometimes they rock

As does this thread SnF

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks for posting S+F
This video really jump started my ability to care whats happening.
I doubt we will see this on the news though.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Faith in humanity restored.

Seriously though, it is stuff like this which is great to see. This is somewhat of a rarity in todays world...unfortunately.
edit on 10-3-2013 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I like everyone else in here had a tear jerk moment. We all need to be the starters of good energy chains. Everyday, we need to do at least one act of kindness just to see if a collective effort can help make a difference.

If not right this very second, then WHEN?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ah this is so heart-warming guys.

This is the kind of an attitude we must possess as habitants of our planet. Our self-centered interests are an illusion and does not benefit the whole but our ego. Positive acts create a chain reaction in our world and force others to change their ways toward the positive. PTB are only a catalyst in our evolutionary path for us to come together and unite for the greater cause. See the bigger picture, make a positive difference.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My vague and mostly ambivalent impressions of Anonymous just improved dramatically. Maybe it was just this particular group and not necessarily representative of Anonymous as a whole; but regardless, a beautiful and touching video and gesture/s. I think they should do more of this. Yeah yeah, shed a tear or two as well. Keep it on the dl though, *ahem* they were manly tears.

They are anti Scientology I believe as well? Another plus in my books. No offense to any Scientologists, I respect your right to believe what you want. Unless you want to take it personal, in which case feel free. But I digress.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm glad to see this. Selfishness and greed is all too common now days.
And I am also glad to see I am not the only one to shed a couple tears as well.

top topics

join