It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more need of Ancient Aliens VS The Almighty as they are one and the same.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Alot of people are pushing a view of one or another.

Religion vs ETS telling Moses this, ETS telling jesus this via XYZ communication device. Even on radios stations now saying it must beTranspermia etc etc.

You do not need to square of any answer of the Almighty with another story as they are one and the same. People forget or do not know the missing link of the highest races which serve the Almighty are the ones which seeded the Universe. They are the carriers of the Pure form of DNA. They are the ones which seeded the Andromedians, Pleides, Sirians etc etc including the Draconians etc. Yes other races have tweaked and modifed DNA on Earth and in other areas. Races like the Greys have gone down this path, in saying that some of the Draconians did that to them along time ago.

Look at it from this way, we are all Divine Souls from the Almighty first and foremost. We are all at different stages of Development and some of us the oldest souls do not even originate in this Grand Universe.

Scientist then say the universe is 13.4 billion years old from the big bang. HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS WHERE THEY THERE. Also assuming Time and Space has always been the same. This is incorrect. Time and Space is different in different Dmensions as well as the Physical Holographic matter universe which they are talking about assuming it stays constant which again does not for two reasons. Solar Systems moved in Cycles, Galaxies move in Cycles and Universes even move in cycles. Point two to throw another spanner in the wood works the universe does a sort of breathing action in and out over billions of years so how do they keep pushing this notion they just dont know.

One thing remains the Universe is much much older than they believe and this is a young one in the overal scheme of things.

So how do they claim this gets rid of the Almighty or Source which guides this Universal process with his will and creative force and YES the higher beings serve him as we are one with him. Offcourse they guide and develop worlds and then they goveren other worlds. The universe is one large school for the soul. Remember to be as him is the goal but how many trillions of years will that take to be a left hand of the lord in a way of speaking.

So let me give you an example.

Races like the Ashand seed Andromeda. Andromedian races grow up and seed other worlds etc.

Races like the Paa-Tal seed Acturus, then they evolve and races like Acturuians seed other worlds and guide younger races.

When Earth Humans (keyword there) EARTH as Humans are everywhere through the Cosmos will grow and develop again and help develop and guide younger planets when we are back in the many federations which are out there in the cosmos.

Yes some races go against this will and decide to rebel and change DNA of a race to suit their agenda which was the case of Earth between Atlantis times and Mesoptamia times that is why we have the missing links in our history.

For the others which say did they modify monkey man this is also not true. They just lived side by side but we were a higher dimensional being when we first came to earth and have continued to drop in vibration and we are on the way back up now in the last few thousands years.

Which is also why the Ancient Worlds seem advanced thats because they were. It does not mean the Source does not exist or Religion Vs this notion more of the case that there is an order to how the Father wants creation to flow and from one of his children to develop and teach the truth from one race to another which is more children of the father. Lets not forget that the Soul is connected to him always regarding which DNA suit you may be wearing regardless of which planet.

I wrote this with no prep time and straight from my heart as I type without stopping as the father guides my word.

I wont be checking the replies all the time I am writing it just so you all have something to think about all of in Unity and harmony not Disunity and Chaos.

Bless Frenzy

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting read, sounds kinda Urantia. You will get the usual "whut" but the seeding of the stars is a more common theory than you may think. Who knows when our concept of time began? Even if this big bang version is true, what about 88 trillion years before that event? and the vast nothingness babble is sheer nonsense, space and time have been around for a bit. Of the first and foremost, this grand neighborhood holds few clues to a multitude of questions we would love informed answers to and the search for these answers will hopefully not be in vain.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
Alot of people are pushing a view of one or another.

Correct. So where do you see yourself in all this? I mean no disrespect but are you not objectifying the "truth" for others to adopt or is this more like "a truth to consider"

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

The truth is inside my friend, that is why i was writing as i was connected to source. I'm just telling you my truth as it is to me.

As for the guy who spoke of Urantia it has alot of truth but still alot of flaws as well.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

The truth is inside my friend, that is why i was writing as i was connected to source. I'm just telling you my truth as it is to me.

As for the guy who spoke of Urantia it has alot of truth but still alot of flaws as well.

Cheers

As long as you are aware that by objectifying "your truth" you are presenting it as a fact for those that have not learned to think critically. I do like reading your threads but it is not "fact" to me.
Anyway i hope this helps with presenting your ideas to people without telling them what to believe. Unless of course your intention is to start another religion but "new age" has got that covered for now.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yes my friend you are correct it is my truth you truth inside may be deeper but thank you for confirming bless you

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

I had seen you rattle off quite the list of past lives in another thread so you must believe in this whole aliens, gods, reincarnation bit.

would love to talk to you about some of them as we would have probably have known each other in past incarnations.I have also located a few other interesting fellows "mahatmas".

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

It sounds accurate to me. There is so much we need to still learn. I heard they recently figured out that our galaxy is in a black hole.

I have always believed in intervention, so transpermia IMO is right on.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have always had a problem with this " Almighty Being " belief system.
It just doesn't make sense to me .
For an " Almighty Being " to create the universe , then logically there must be something outside of the universe .

If the Almighty is a lone being and this lone being created the known universe , then how long was he alone before deciding to create everything we know of ?
Most people would be stark raving mad if they spent any great length of time alone and yet nobody questions the sanity of the almighty .

Fantasy has it's place , but when people start to try to incorporate their fantasy to fit the "Natural" order of things , then in my opinion they will stop at nothing to keep their fantasy alive .
The Vatican , for example , is now willing to acknowledge the possibility of extra terrestrial life . Would the same money making , non tax paying , treasure hoarding & fantasy feeding cult have done the same a hundred years ago ..........No .

I'm sorry if this upsets certain individuals , but logic must abide .

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Are you sure you don't mean the hypothesis that there is a supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There are plenty of people here who would tell you that the Ancient Aliens were actually demons cast from Heaven and working to confuse and draw people away from the real God and into a firey Hell as a way of mocking God.

And they would say that you have fallen prey to the demons and will be rejected from Heaven for your ignorance.

Because that's what some people like to say.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I like your thread because you speak from the heart and because you say the ultimate goal is to become like god. This makes sense to me when you take everything into consideration why else would we be here? God created us, gave birth to us, we are his children which will one day grow to become gods ourselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I used to think like you OP, before I witnessed a mind blowing spectacle. It took me many years but I decided to finally search for an explanation other than "some alien UFO", the truth is harder to digest especially for a devotee of their own ideals.

1. I have witnessed a craft make a dimensional 'leap' in person.

2. That is truly all the qualifications I need to answer a post

Ok, as for aliens, it's a far safer bet to deny their existence because if there is an alien race that is superior to us technologically then it's fair to say we are their pet/slaves/fodder. Ancient aliens? More like time travellers, there is time travel mentioned in the bible. Also you notice a sharp twist in God's mentality in the bible, he goes from all loving to extremely jealous when Moses confronts "God". God from the bible is not God the creator, the god from the bible is a time traveler bent on a personal agenda featuring the world.

How can anyone ...ANYONE wrestle with god the creator? the god that was wrestled in the bible was a weak man who resorted to punching Jacob's nether regions to escape. Jacob knew he was not a god, he knew he was a man.

Always remember my favorite part of the bible, when Jesus gets cruxified, " the veil of the church is torn asunder", my guess is the jig is up at that point. His timecraft and link to the dimension of time are severed.

top topics

join