It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wrote this about The Mall previously - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

This house sounds VERY familiar - I've dreamt something similar to it but assumed it was a house I used to live in that also resembles your description. I've been inside the house and there were workers in it when I was there. They were doing something inside the closets. The maintenance shack, or whatever, in my dreams, has an old man. He was kind of icky to me, creepy and flirtatious. He was short, wiry, grey hair, glasses, facial hair and a blue cap. Lives in the shack and has a red or orange old pickup truck. There's a screened-in porch, and in one dream a man was clinging to the outside like a bug - he was watching me inside the house with great interest.
I've walked down the road - long, winding driveway, then a steep, narrow road with no curbs that goes down a hill and curves far right. If you turn left at the end of the road, there are a few more houses, but it's mostly just trees. I think I've actually been to the Mall this way. If you go the other way, you end up on a bunch of highways.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Someone else mentioned the industrial/run-down/apocalyptic surrounding town - there are definitely two parts of town (at least). There is a beautiful, white / stone arts and culture district by the water. There are tall bluffs where you can look down at the beach. Trails from here go to a nice-ish residential area. 1930s-era family homes, walkable, friendly, safe. Sometimes go to parties or dinners in these houses.
Then there is the industrial area. I've taken the subway there - you come up the stairs from underground to a gray - rust - black colored area. There are a few street vendors, I saw one guy selling cheap paintings, another guy selling jewelry and sunglasses. There's not a lot to do, just walk around and get your bearings. If you go uphill / right from the subway station, there are lots of traintracks and old brick buildings. Dusty, ugly, but not scary in particular. I went farther "up", then left, to the waterfront, and there was a beautiful old mansion there. It had an art museum inside.
If you take the highway across the water from this mansion, you reach the mall. The industrial part is "old town", the Mall seems to be in the fancy part of town with white Greek architecture and lots of landscaping.
edit on 6-8-2013 by rawheroine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Last night or the night before I was there, if indeed I am thinking of the same place. A mall / college type place has been a recurring super-dream for a long time.

There was fighting going on just outside the mall. I was trying to help an innocent bystander find cover. I overheard someone say the attackers had recently escaped from some kind of confinement. I saw a starship, Miranda class, crash and explode. I came across someone buried in snow and pulled them out.

I don't like conflict and so things like this bother me. I've been going on more and more missions of conflict, and I don't like it one bit.

edit on 11-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join