It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu's Hawkish Squawk: 'Iran attack getting closer'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The Israeli Prime Minister has made his feelings clearer than ever on Iran. Benjamin Netanyahu told a meeting of America's most powerful Israeli lobbyists that negotiations with Tehran are a waste of time and only military action will make a difference.

edit on 6-3-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
[snip]

It was totally sickening to see the US Congress give this maggot 29, yes 29 standing ovations.

Doesn't this kind of filth turn your stomach?
edit on 6-3-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here is my opinion. Israel is like the scrawny little kid hiding behind his big brother (America).

Well Mr. Netanyahu.. if you are so hell bent on attacking Iran be my guest. Go ahead. Do it. But the world knows you won't because you are a nation of cowards who can't do anything for yourself. You will just manipulate American politicians into doing your bidding, as has been the case since your existence.

But let's assume for one minute that America DOES NOT help Israel. And Israel goes ahead and attacks Iran. It would signal the end for that pathetic little nation of thieves.

They seem to forget that Russia and China are both allies of Iran. And both nations have made it abundantly clear that any attack on Iran would be met with force. Hence why Israel is DEMANDING that we attack Iran for them. And we would be complete idiots for helping them.

Let's be completely honest here... Iran poses no threat to the United States. They have made no aggressive moves against us. They have not threatened us in any way. They are not our problem. North Korea DOES have nukes, and HAS threatened us. They are our problem. But we do nothing about that. We see our politicians line up, just begging to kiss the backside of any Israeli they can. I really don't know what this magical hold is that Israel holds over us. In reality, if we wanted to, we could wipe that nation off the face of the earth in mere hours, using conventional weapons. So what exactly is it... what is this magical hold they have over us? Money...

Well... I think its about time the entire planet tells Israel to go f%$& itself.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Every peice of military equipment sold to Israel should have a remote kill switch that can be activated

a) if an attempt to remove the switch is made
b) if the equipment is being used to flaunt international laws or to engage in war crimes.

This is the only way these issues will cease.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

I only hope that there will be no Members , or their families, filling up Body Bags to make this Whack Job happy.

It is Ironic how our Gov is stating Iran is Evil , for Supporting Terrorist, Yet they Fully support the the Most Aggressive Terrorist Nation on the Planet, Israel.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BoogieMan911

Yes it does !

I cant belief that this creep gets so many votes also.

He wil bring only destruction and dead ( also to the good Jewish people )
Do you remember when he told that lies about Irak at the U.N ? The same he does know with Iran. lies and more lies

edit on 6-3-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Go Netanyahu!

Why? It's not what you would think.

Put simply I discovered something in the bible that's quite shocking actually. Here's the verse.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Why is this important? Because I figured out what he is talking about. Looking at the prophesy of Daniel 8 after the battle of the ram and the goat what you would have is a carcass. And what is the carcass? Persia. Today's Iran.

Simply put what Jesus Christ is saying is that he is supposed to return shortly after "Persia" is conquered.

Welcome to the end times.

And this isn't what you think.

edit on 7-3-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Just got a message that this threat wil be removed ?
Why i wonder ? this is not the first time i threat of mine is removed

top topics

join