It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All These Are the Beginning of Sorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you think that the Pope is the (final) antichrist, you will be deceived. There are 4 cycles to Revelation, 4 dominions of Satan and 8 antichrists (4 Satans, 4 Antichrists and 4 False Prophets, one set for each cycle).

One particular verse will show us why this is so.

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Let’s look at it in context.

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines,
and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Those elements that comprise the “beginning of sorrows” are the same as the 1st through 4th Seals (plus Seal 5 - 7 – when you compare it with Luke 21:11’s parallel Olivet discourse account adding in “fearful sights and great signs” – explaining the Seal 6 and 7 signs and earthquakes.)

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Here’s the first 4 Seals.

Rev. 6:2, the 1st Seal

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev. 6:3, the 2nd Seal says

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Rev. 6:5-6, the 3rd Seal

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Rev. 6:8, the 4th Seal

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

(Death/ Satan is given the 1st of 4 dominions, not 1/4th as is commonly understood. How can Satan give authority to the antichrist to rule the entire world for 42 months if he himself doesn't have full authority?)

“All these are the beginning of sorrows.”

“Sorrows” are the 3 woes from Trumpet 5 (the 1st woe), Trumpet 6 (the 2nd woe), and Trumpet 7 (the 3rd woe) (Rev. 8:13).

All of these 4 elements begin each woe/ sorrow. A different translation would read, “All of these elements form the beginning of each of the 3 woes.”

The 1st Seal is a False Christ. The 2nd Seal is a war against Babylon – here is the 2nd Trumpet
Rev. 8:8

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

We know that Babylon is the mountain that is falling - a reference to Jeremiah 51:24-25

24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the Lord. 25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

The 3rd Seal is Famine, the false prophet. Famine, the 3rd Horseman, refers to famine from the lack of the word of God.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

There is a famine of the word of God because of the lies of the false prophet, turning people to materialism. If you notice in the description of Seal 3, Famine is described as giving people a day’s pay for a day’s work (Rev. 6:6) because the False Prophet is in charge of the monetary system using 666. People are financially enslaved down to the barest, minimal essentials that are needed to survive.

The 4th Seal is Death, and Death is Satan. Rev. 12

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Let’s look at the 4th Trumpet: Rev. 8:12

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

The 7 churches, 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls all correspond to each other’s number. The 4th Trumpet corresponds to the 4th Seal, Death. Rev. 6:8

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

For a more in-depth look at this idea of correspondence, look at prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...

cont'd

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So again: the 1st Seal is a False Christ, the 2nd Seal is a war against Babylon, the 3rd Seal is Famine, the False Prophet, and the 4th Seal, pestilences, is Death, who is Satan.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

“Sorrows” are the 3 woes from Trumpet 5 (the 1st woe), Trumpet 6 (the 2nd woe), and Trumpet 7 (the 3rd woe). All of these 4 elements begin each woe/ sorrow. A different translation would read, “All of these elements form the beginning of each of the 3 woes.”

Is this what we find when we look at Revelation? You bet. The seals form the beginning of the sorrows before the Tribulation starts. Then before the 1st sorrow/ woe, Trumpet 5, we have Trumpets 1-4, which just repeats the 4 elements of the False Christ, war, Famine/ False Prophet, and Death/ Satan again.

For the 2nd sorrow/ woe, the 6th Trumpet, we have this passage from Rev. 9

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter. 13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

One angel is the False Christ issuing judgment, using the other 3 horsemen to kill the third part of men – fire/ red/ war/, and then smoke/ famine/ false prophet, and then brimstone/ hades/ hell/ Satan/ Death.

For the 3rd sorrow/ woe, the 7th Trumpet, we have Rev. 14

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come (1st seal, Christ): and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication (2nd Seal, war toppling Babylon).

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, (3rd seal, famine, the False Prophet in charge of the mark of the beast)

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever (4th Seal, Death and Hell): and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

So, to sum it up: The 7 churches, 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls all correspond to each other’s number.

Secondly, the entire tribulation period is contained within the “3 woes” – Trumpet 5, 6, and 7. 5 months, 1260 days, and 1260 days respectively. The first four numbers/ elements (ie Seal 1/ False Christ; Seal 2/ war; Seal 3, Famine/ aka the False Prophet; and Seal 4/ Death, Satan) are a repeated pattern that begins each woe.

Thirdly, there are 4 cycles to Revelation, with a total of 8 antichrists – 4 Antichrists and 4 False Prophets. There are 4 dominions of Satan, each with an Antichrist and a False Prophet: The 1st dominion of Satan is described in Seal 4 – Satan is given dominion over a 1/4th of the earth, meaning the first of 4 total dominions.

The 2nd dominion of Satan begins with Trumpet 5 and Apollyon. The 3rd dominion of Satan begins with Trumpet 6 with the 3rd Temple worship and the 4th begins with Trumpet 7.

Also, each of Satan’s 4 dominions is comprised of 4 elements, Daniel 7’s 4 kingdoms, (Daniel 7:3-8) - the 4 headed leopard (the EU/ Greece), 1 head for the bear (Russia), 1 head for the lion with eagle’s wings (UK and US – or for the technically minded, Iraq – but, oh wait, the UK and US own Iraq
), and the 4th terrible beast with 10 horns led by the little horn, the 11th horn who conquers 3 horns.

This is the Abomination of Desolation statue from Matt. 24:15 - Daniel 2 Nebuchadnezzar’s statue of Babylon (who is Lucifer, who is Satan the dragon with 7 heads and 10 horns from Revelation – 4 heads plus 1 head plus 1 head plus a little horn/ head ruling 10 horns = 7 heads, 10 horns .) The 4th terrible beast with 10 horns will have multiple incarnations, the last of which will be the whole world when the little horn has conquered 3 other horns/ 3 other 4th terrible beasts with 10 horns.

(For more on this, see prophecyandritual.blogspot.com... )
Here is an ultra- condensed graph illustrating these ideas:

In short, the tribulation starts off with a bang at Trumpets 1-5, toppling Satan’s 1st dominion that was established in Seal 4. Satan’s 2nd Dominion starts at Trumpet 5 and ends at the start of Trumpet 6, Satan’s 3rd dominion which is characterized by the 6th church of Philadelphia having to contend with the synagogue of Satan/ those who call themselves Jews, but are not. In other words, Trumpet 6 is when the 3rd Temple sacrifices start. The last part of the tribulation, Trumpet 7, is characterized by the Christian equivalent of the 6th trumpet. The entire world is “Christian” in name only and is the lukewarm 7th church, the Laodiceans, that doesn’t take care of the poor or sick. Who wages war against Christ at the very end before He comes back, at the 4th Armageddon event? “Christians”! Or if you prefer, the “5 foolish virgins”! prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...

edit on 5-3-2013 by jcrash because: format

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is a brief outline of events.

Seal 1: False Christ #1
Seal 2: War
Seal 3: False Prophet #1
Seal 4: Death/ Satan 1st of 4 dominions (Rev. 6:8), when Satan has 7 heads, 10 horns, and 7 crowns.
Seal 5: Cry of the Martyrs
Seal 6: Great Earthquake
Sun to black
Moon is darkened
Falling of Star 1
Falling of Star 2
Falling of Star 3
Falling of Star 4
Sky rolled up/ men hide in caves thinking it is the end of the world. The 10 virgins go out to meet the bridegroom.
Seal 7
Sealing the servants, lightning, noises, and an earthquake.

5 months of Trumpet 5, Satan’s 2nd dominion of 4. As Matt. 24:8 said, the 4 elements form the beginning of each sorrow/ woe. In this instance, this is the 4 trumpets.
(Seal 1), Trumpet 1, the false Christ arrives (#2)
(Seal 2), Trumpet 2, war toppling Babylon (the bear/ Russia takes its 1st of 3 ribs (Dan. 7:5), the fall of the 1st False Christ from Seal 1).
(Seal 3), Trumpet 3, fall of the 1st false prophet
(Seal 4), Trumpet 4, falling of the stars and Satan with his angels, the death of Satan’s 1st dominion from Seal 4 .
Trumpet 5, the arrival of the new false prophet (#2) , Apollyon from the bottomless pit. This starts Satan’s 2nd Dominion, 7 heads, 10 horns, 8 crowns.

The 2nd woe, Trumpet 6. We know from the idea of correspondences that the 6th Trumpet is characterized by the synagogue of Satan, those who claim to be Jews, but are not, from the 6th church of Philadelphia description (Rev. 3:7-10). This means that the 3rd Temple sacrifices will start here, with the new Jewish messiah being accepted at Passover 2014, unlike Christ was (but that will change at the end of the 7 year tribulation, when Christ returns at Passover 2021). We also know that in this phase, the leopard/ the EU with 4 heads rules (Daniel 7). If you are familiar with the idea of the “great monarch and great pope” ruling before the antichrist (the last phase/ cycle antichrist and false prophet), here is where this happens.

Trumpet 6’s Seal 1 / Angel 1/ Mighty angel with 7 thunders voice measuring the temple (Rev. 11:1-3). False Christ (#3) (the 5th king/ antichrist).
Trumpet 6’s Seal 2 / Angel 2/ red horse (war) (Rev. 9:17) (Russia takes its 2nd rib)
Trumpet 6’s Seal 3/ Angel 3/ smoke horse (fall of the 2nd Famine/ the false prophet)
Trumpet 6’s Seal 4/ Angel 4 / yellow horse (pale horse – Death/ Satan and fall of Satan’s 2nd Dominion)
Trumpet 6 Satan’s 3rd Dominion (4-15-14 through 9-26-17), and arrival of False Prophet #3 who starts the 3rd temple worship (the 6th king/ antichrist).
Trumpet 6’s Seal 6 Great signs – a great Earthquake (Rev. 11:13-19)

Trumpet 7’s Seal 1 (aka the 1st Bowl/ Vial) is the arrival of the last False Christ (#4), the last beast from the sea. (Rev. 14:14-20 and Rev. 15)
Trumpet 7’s Seal 2 (aka the 2nd Bowl/ Vial) war topples the 3rd Babylon, the 3rd rib of the bear
Trumpet 7’s Seal 3, (aka the 3rd Bowl/ Vial) toppling the 3rd False prophet.
Trumpet 7’s Seal 4, (aka the 4th Bowl/ vial) toppling the 3rd dominion of Satan.
Seal 7/ Trumpet 7 Satan’s 4th Dominon and arrival of the last False Prophet (Sept. 26, 2017 through March 9, 2021). The start of the lukewarm church.

For more info on the timing of events that I list, please see: prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...

edit on 5-3-2013 by jcrash because: format

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
great! so much more time to do work than i originally thought.

cheerio!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So, where would you say we are at in the midst of all the trumpets and seals?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

My opinion is that the Seals are of a rather indeterminate timeframe. But Obama going to Jerusalem March 20th seems a good point for a solid Seal 1 and then going into overdrive from there. Next would be a war in the Middle East to possibly firm up the "Islamic Caliphate" 10 country coalition, then an economic plan out of the EU ("famine").

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You are right about the anti-christ. In some retrospect. I can fill in the remaining the prophecy for you. the repeating number 7 is because of the 7 Pleiades stars.

Since you quoted all that. I'm sure you are familiar with the references to Orion and the Pleiades. Orion being god is at war with the *red dragon* as you put it. The pleiades also look human, Which is where they got the name fallen angel from. In the bible they are reprisented as satan. When they started getting sick and dying. It was because of some virus got released through contact with them. It made many people sick. And they asked the lord why. Im sure you can find a reference for this as well. The story of Job maybe? Anyways The wars on earth between nations do happen.

But the Pleiades will catch everyone off guard completely. You can check out the prophecy of the rattle snake.
And check out this other native prophecy which is pretty spot on LOL.
But basically the kingdom of heaven is below. The bible makes some references to that as well. There is a city below. But there are 7 sealed doors. Or keys. Once they have been unlocked the city will be available to all. Anyone who stays is in serious trouble. The Pleiades want to take the people. In my dream they only took the kids but i refuse to believe that. That's just to horrific. Anyways.

Here.
www.chi-manidoo.com...

"Then the First Prophet said to the people, "In the time of the First Fire, the Anishinabe nation will rise up and follow the sacred shell of the Midewiwin Lodge. The Midewiwin Lodge will serve as a rallying point for the people and its traditional ways will be the source of much strength. The Sacred Megis will lead the way to the chosen ground of the Anishinabe. You are to look for a turtle shaped island that is linked to the purification of the earth. You will find such an island at the beginning and at the end of your journey. There will be seven stopping places along the way. You will know the chosen ground has been reached when you come to a land where food grows on water. If you do not move you will be destroyed."

There's more. Click the link to find out.

www.crystalinks.com...

The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand.

In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains.

In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades.

The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

And upon the Rattlesnake is also the Milky Way. A crossing of the Milky Way shall be seen at these times.

For the center of the Universe is what many know as the Constellation Sagittarius by modern man. But upon this constellation of is also found the Pleiades Star system which is what is different in the boundary of others and the Cherokee Zodiac.

The Milky Way is ALSO a Tree ... STONE TREE. And upon Stone Tree is as a Tree with a tree trunk, branches, a top, and even roots. The Flower and the Tree is also a tassel as corn. And upon the flower and the tree is the TREE OF LIFE. REBIRTH, RENEWAL, NEW.

And the Cherokee Calendar shall end in the year 2012. But upon the times just prior shall be the Feathered Serpent and its prophecy.

Upon the Heavens design, within the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation, it is written. And upon the Rings of TIME UNTIME of the Cherokee Calendar it also says BEHOLD RATTLESNAKE CONSTELATION. And Remember

Orion = Viracocha

There is, in addition to Saturn, Tammuz and Nimrod, a correspondence between Osiris and Viracocha, the sun-god of the Incas: "Several authors have speculated upon the mythological connection between the Egyptian god Osiris, and the god Viracocha, of the people of Central Andes. Osiris is believed to have traveled around the globe bringing civilization to many nations... He was tall, of pale complexion, bearded and dressed in a long white robe." (606:286)
edit on 6-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
*** And in the sky heavens the motions of the movement of stars, planets, and life tell the tale of its bearing. For all is as the winding of the Rattlesnake. And in the year 2004 the Morning Star shall be first and in the year 2012 the Evening Star shall be first. And upon those years the crown of the Feathered Serpent shall bear its colors and honor. The hands shall hold the bowl and the tail shall be as the roots of a Tree, The Pleaides Tree of the beginning.

And in the Year 2004 and 2012 shall be the TIME UNTIME of the Feathered Serpent of the Sky Heavens. And the Rings shall turn upon those years of prophecy foretold on the Rings of TIME UNTIME. And Ywahoo Falls Kentucky shall sing of Venus and the Feathered Rattlesnake. **************

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

watch.pair.com... And here is the christian interpretation of whats going on.

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matt. 24:37

Orion/Saturn/Tammuz/Nimrod/Horus/Osiris/Anunnaki/Nephilim = Son of Neptune/Poseidon/Beast out of the Sea According to Star Myths of the Greeks and Romans by Theony Condos, "Hesiod says that Orion was the son of Euryale, the daughter of Minos and of Poseidon and that to him was granted the ability to walk on the sea as he did on the land." (570:147) Recall that, being a giant, Orion could wade through the sea with only his head protruding from the water. Neptune is the Bistea Neptunis — the Beast out of the Sea and Orion was his son. As the son of the Beast out of the sea, it is interesting that Orion has 17 stars, equaling 7 heads and 10 horns: "The total [of stars in Orion] is seventeen. Hesiod says this is Neptune's son by Euryale... To him was granted the ability to run on the water as he did on the land." (570:148) And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. Rev. 13:1 Scripture says that sitting upon this 7-headed, 10-headed Beast, which is full of names of blasphemy—Orion/Saturn/Tammuz/Nimrod/Horus/Osiris—is a woman, the Great Harlot; and that the 7-heads are the 7 mountains or hills of Rome, which were named after the sun and moon and five planets: “Tradition says that Rome was founded in 753 BC by twin boys, Romulus and Remus. Romulus and Remus were abandoned by their parents and were then taken into the care of a she-wolf. From looking at archaeology, researchers discovered that the city of Rome began in 753 BC as a series of farmsteads on a group of hills overlooking the Tiber River. There were seven hills and some believe that Romulus and Remus were not only very proud of finding this land with seven hills, but, for the fact that there were seven planets they worshipped: the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.” (676)

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:... So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns... And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns... And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth... And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast... And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. Rev. 17:1,7,9,12,16

top topics

join