It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

It would be harder to make changes to a Boeing 787.

Composite Technology to decrease weight.

They should have that battery problem fixed by now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Paperwork to approve changes???

The Chemtrail Operation is a Black Op. We don't need any stinkin' approvals.

Being honest with the general public would be a disaster.

"Good Morning! We are going to dump a bunch of stuff in the sky above you today.

Have a nice day!"

WHAT ??!!!!

Why?

"You don't want to know. Have a nice day."

It must be a Black Op.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I wasn't taking 787, I was taking everything they've built and modified. It generally takes them months for a small mod, and years for a major mod. The 737MAX is based on the most popular place ever built, and its going to be for years for the first to enter service, minimum.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Black Ops still leave clues. How do you think people find out about then? And this would be an Air Force wide black op. You have unit maintenance crews, flight crew, depot maintenance crews...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by waynos

Because most of my thread starting was done in the days before stars and flags existed, I now mainly hang around for the entertainment value offered by numpties who think they know far more than they actually do. Please continue.

Numpties? Didn't we bail you guys out during WW 2?

Be glad you're not speaking German. You're welcome.

:

Numpties in WW2?? WTF are you rambling about now?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
contrail cirrusers should be ashamed of themselves, if you lived in my hood you couldnt act a fool like you do on here, it way too obvious, seriously im sick of all the crap from the the same few on every chemtrail form, i read all i could to educate my self as to your closed minded theories, all it did was make me more aware of why they fly and the conditions they need, look up people!! half those weird clouds are as fake as the people that post here. i have small children that will call your contrail bs out, your eyes must not work outside off the computer me thinks

edit on 20-4-2013 by bluestorm because: civility

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

I live and work outside every day. I have yet to get sick from contrails, and have yet to see anything that doesn't perfectly match a contrail. I've seen every type of contrail mentioned by a chemtrail believer, and they all match perfectly with a normal contrail. My eyes work just fine thanks.
edit on 4/20/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

just because you dont get sick doesnt mean others of us are as immune as you, if you hung out with me for a few days you could no longer be in denial, really its sicking how bad it is some times
i grow food in a greenhouse and we celebrate days when they dont fly, warmth and blue skys, whats wrong with wanting that? my main concern isnt what they consist of, im mostly concerned about the effects of chemtrail and contrail cirrus both, which nobody can deny that the flying is the cause of unnatural cirrus

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I don't know anyone that has gotten sick from it, and I know people that get sick at the drop of a hat in Japan. People sit here talking about the spray that supposedly happens thousands of feet over their heads, and yet totally ignore sources on the ground, that make so much more sense for those high soil samples, and would make so much more sense if they were trying to make people sick. I've seen some plants pumping out massive amounts of exhaust (some you could see from over 60 miles away).

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

agreed, we are getting hit from every direction
its pretty sad

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Closed minded eh?

We're not the ones who refuse to gather the necessary evidence needed to prove our claims.

It has been shown that pro-chemtrailers have had the finances and the facilities available to them to gather this evidence, but instead they just continue to brainwash people.....even children.

What sicko would bring their children up living in fear of clouds??

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

your right, I actually just now thought to myself that Im going to get a nice video camera and put together a documentary, from my perspective as a father, farmer and a steward of this earth, something that will show my average human perspective of my surrounding environment!! and please dont call me a sicko, im just a fellow man and i have no agenda other than to leave my children with a better world

ps, one ? yes or no? can your contrails turn a blue sky day into a gray hazy day?
edit on 20-4-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Yes they can. Persistent contrails can and do spread out into cirrus clouds all the time.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

and your of the opinion that they are never intentional? what about the effects to agriculture, solar industries and natural weather patterns?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They don't affect agriculture, as they don't get thick enough to completely block the sun out. They can cover the sky, but the agriculture impact is minimal at worst. They do cause an increase in temperatures though, as found after 9/11. That was the first real study of their effects that was possible, because it was the first time that planes were grounded over the US, with only a small handful of military aircraft flying.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

So you are going to point a camera at the sky and call contrails by a false name. And this will be proof to you. Yeah, nobody has ever done that, have they. No doubt it will appear on YouTube. Will you title it CHEMTRAIL PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! so we can find it easily?

First you should try and understand contrails. You say ou have read up. So what info has convinced you that contrails can't persist and spread?

What do you make of the reports of his happening that have been written since the 1940's?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Instead of asking redundant questions, perhaps you should be asking why the likes of Michael Murphy spent $50,000 on making a movie when he could have spent a fraction of that money and got samples taken directly from a chemtrail?

Could have blown it wide open, but no, gotta keep the gravy train coming in.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

, i read all i could to educate my self as to your closed minded theories

See? There's you problem...

You believe in the theories you read about.
We debunkers KNOW the science that proves you wrong.

You really should re-read some science books.
The laws of physics have not changed.
"Chemtrail" theory changes all the time, and worse still, is something different to each "believer". Kind of like religion.
I would rather know than believe.
Deny Ignorance.
edit on 20-4-2013 by stars15k because: I HATE CODE ERRORS

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

They are only as intentional as the air route are drawn and the flight schedules are figured out.

Do they purposely target just the "chemtrail" believers to spoil their days, annoy the crap out of them, and provide a "boogeyman" for every physical symptom you might develop, real and imagined? No.

Nobody really likes them, it's why they are studied. If you practiced a little critical thinking while doing whatever research you actually did
you would understand that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
i read all i could to educate my self as to your closed minded theories

edit on 20-4-2013 by bluestorm because: civility

So which part do you disagree with and why?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join