It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My introduction to the whole topic of Chemtrails came from watching “Don’t talk about the Weather”. I must say I thought it was crazy talk, yet that same day I myself noticed for the first time the same sky as was talked about in the film (You tube video). That night I called my brother, he is the sane voice I often turn to and he told me about ATS and prompted me to sign up. That date was February 24 2011.
I was feeling sick from the whole idea of the films premise. I was a very excited new member of ATS and jumped right on to a Chem thread and made a comment. In hind sight I wish I would have read a few of the older threads to better prepare myself for what was to come. Any member that has read these threads knows with out me saying that these are some of the hottest threads on ATS. I was totally overwhelmed by this experience and never imagined the kind and way that members would respond. The whole grabbing of little chunks of members post and responding with a cut and paste collage of nit picking was new to me. Spelling grammar and anything else used to instigate and flame members. I am a crap speller and a slow ass on the keyboard. So all of this threw me off and flew over my head. Embarrassed and kind of pissed I stopped posting for the most part right then. I never stopped visiting ATS daily and have read a good portion of most Chem treads since. I have heard both sides and digested the info as best I could.
All that being said there are still things about this topic that leave me swaying on the most uncomfortable of fence posts. Most of these thing I cant argue because there is little to no actual facts to back up these oddities. Most skeptics wont facts and this I totally understand.

Things that strike me as odd

Websites.
I find that websites that debunk chemtrails have much more expensive looking web pages. Why is this odd? I don’t know for sure. Seems right that the people that would want to keep something like this quite would have more money at their disposal. Also seems right that grass roots whistle blowers wouldn’t have as much capital.

ATS
This might bring the heat but wouldn’t it be smart to head off any interest in the topic before people start to dig. My own story shows how effective this would be.

The Statuesque.
If the powers that be know something we don’t then keeping every thing running till the last second would be desirable. I have always felt that more important then money is knowledge, and who would have first bibs on knowledge? The rich. These crazies don’t think short term they think long term. If I was one I ,while no one was looking, would build underground bases for my bloodline, build an ark of all the seeds and animals. I would even store some seamen and eggs so a hundred years from now I could go back to a purer blood line from days gone by. (I know crazy talk)

Evergreen International Airport
This place gives me the creeps. They maintain the largest aircraft maintenance and storage facility. They contract for the Military and the post office (lots of flights right). If there where to be a secret operation could it not be all done from this one facility? I could never find it again but there was a crazy video on line of some very strange wing markings on some of their jets. Looked like Egyptian hieroglyphics. Wish I had book marked it.

Sky watching
Ever since that day in February I have watched and shook my fist at the sky. The sudden stop or sputter of the ’trail’. some jets leaving a trail and the next not. Two jets flying in close flight paths one with one with out. The crazy way that these trails fan out or apeir to cascade down like slow rain.

HAARP
Wtf. All I can do is look at the floor and shrug my shoulders

I know that all of this add up to nothing and therefore is utter speculation.
I know that science has the upper hand when it come to FACTS
I know there are photos from years gone by of lingering contrails
I know I am inviting reticule and laughter
I know I will probable disappear again, maybe this time humiliated.

I can only hope to reemerge as a stead fast mind made up CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER.
Thanks and yes I will take my medicine now……………… Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

yes sir i have seen both. i have mixed feelings about them because of points made by the 'Debunkers' as to money and the makers motive.
thanks Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well, there wasn't always a Chemtrail forum, as far as I remember(?)

Meaning if there was an agenda behind debunking chemtrails, the last thing the website would be is reluctant to give it it's own forum: Which I believe ATS has, considering the lack of evidence on chemtrails.

I don't know, I think it's very strange to see areas in the U.S just completely gridlocked. I also wouldn't put it passed an organization to do weather augmentation tests using aerosal spraying.
Much worse has gone on.
Like agent orange, and a handful of other chemicals intentionally sprayed on/over/at the people.

Anyway... I really think it comes down to the fact that ATS is a website not only for skeptics: people who question everything. There are dogmatic folks from both ends of the spectrum too, of course.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
good point sir. having not been a member all that long i would have no idea when or how this topic was handled before I joined. it did seem that it was well oiled by the time i got to it.
thanks Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I hope you feel better having gotten that off your chest.

If you truly want to be a debunker:
Get a weather guide, as technical as you can get and understand. I was lucky to find a college-level meteorology textbook at a local bookstore. It is not for someone who is going to be a meteorologist, but for someone who wants to know a lot about everything they see over their head. Once you know about how the atmosphere works you can begin to see how contrails are just man-made clouds, and not part of some conspiracy.
Get to know clouds. The website for the Cloud Appreciation Society is a great online source. Once you know what different clouds look like, and how they are formed and shaped, you will begin to understand that much of what is being called "chemtrails" or "fake clouds" are just regular clouds.
Get to know some mineralogy and geology. Once you know about the abundance of minerals in the earth you will see that ground-based tests of water or air are not the way to identify chemicals miles over your head.
Get to know about aviation, especially navigation. Once you realize how many flights there are each day, and where the planes fly, you will understand that lines, crosses, and grids are all completely normal.
Get to know how to research. You need to know what both sides believe about a "chemtrail" to know how to answer the questions correctly. If you don't know what some people believe about "chemtrails" you won't know what to research.
Get a tough skin. People will call you names. They will insult your intelligence, your morality, your very being. They will make claims about you that are not true. They will make assumptions about your character that are not true. Try to be nice about it, but stick to your guns. Don't let these people get you down.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead

Evergreen International Airport
This place gives me the creeps. They maintain the largest aircraft maintenance and storage facility. They contract for the Military and the post office (lots of flights right). If there where to be a secret operation could it not be all done from this one facility? I could never find it again but there was a crazy video on line of some very strange wing markings on some of their jets. Looked like Egyptian hieroglyphics. Wish I had book marked it.

amongst all the confusion of you post I didn't understand - this one got me thinking - where is Evergreen International Airport??

I think you mean Pinal airpark?

the storage area is, of course, necessarily large - but the maintenance facility is nowhere near the "largest aircraft maintenance ......facility" around - it is just 2-3 hangers with workshops & offices - one of which looks like it is big enough to take a 747, the others being smaller.

Evergreen recently sold the maintenance centre and storage facility to Relativity Capital, and it now operates as Marana Aerospace

the sarcasm of your OP aside - this is how you get to be a debunker - by doing actual research (even though this was only one the 'net & is fairly simple) and not just settling for spectacular headlines and scare-mongering language

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

Nice Painfulhead.
Well done friend and thank you for posting again, you have a good way of communicating to everyone.
I agree with your O P.
Let's hope we get to the bottom of Aerial geo engineering before it’s too late.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gaul thanks for pointing this out. I ment 'Airlines' not airport. this may or may not change your post.
I will try and proof read a bit better.
thanks....................Painfulhead.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Many people seem to think chemtrails don't exist simply because they have it in their heads our government wouldn't do such a thing. Well they have and they do. People also think that pilots wouldn't poison their own people, spraying over their own cities, yada yada. The CIA sprayed radioactive material on the poor here in St. Louis. The CIA has put syphilis in vaccines and gave it to black people. There are trucks filled with poison that will be spraying your towns and cities this summer in the name of fighting 'mosquitoes'. If it poisons the mosquitoes, it poisons you, it poisons the air, and there seems to be no shortage of truck drivers completely willing to spray that toxic garbage all over the country.

The point is, they are spraying us with poisons, 'they' have an extensive history of doing just that and these organizations doing all the poisoning still operate and run to this day. Nothing has changed.

OP, forget people's ridicule, don't ever let such a thing get in your way. The truth is the truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

thanks star15k
i will continue to lurn what I can and get more Educated on weather and clouds. You mentioned watching the sky relaxing in the yard. I spent years flying remote controlled gliders, although this stopped in 03 after a bad house fire, I have a good amount of time spent looking up. You have given me good advice and I will think on it.

Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Things that strike me as odd

Websites.
I find that websites that debunk chemtrails have much more expensive looking web pages. Why is this odd?

One explanation might be (an) agency is paying people to foster the idea that there are chemtrails (with secret ingredients) to distract from the real problem of air pollution from actual jet exhaust.

On the ground taxiing, take off, at altitude, whether we see it or not.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If you really want to be a chemtrail debunker you need only ask yourself a few simple questions:

What do you think is being sprayed?.......and what evidence is there?

Who is spraying it?......and what evidence is there?

Why are they spraying it?.........and what evidence is there?

Is it harming people?........and what evidence is there?

How are the people spraying it protecting themselves?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Many people seem to think chemtrails don't exist simply because they have it in their heads our government wouldn't do such a thing. Well they have and they do. People also think that pilots wouldn't poison their own people, spraying over their own cities, yada yada. The CIA sprayed radioactive material on the poor here in St. Louis.

No they did not.

The CIA has put syphilis in vaccines and gave it to black people.

Yep. I sure hope no-one is doing that now.

There are trucks filled with poison that will be spraying your towns and cities this summer in the name of fighting 'mosquitoes'. If it poisons the mosquitoes, it poisons you, it poisons the air, and there seems to be no shortage of truck drivers completely willing to spray that toxic garbage all over the country.

And a total shortage of people dying from mosquito spray AFAIK.

The point is, they are spraying us with poisons,

Including you if you drive a car, truck or motorbike, or ride on a bus or use an electric train powered by coal stations??

'they' have an extensive history of doing just that and these organizations doing all the poisoning still operate and run to this day. Nothing has changed.

Except that there is no actual evidene that anyone is actualy doing it today.

"They" also have a history of supporting chattel slavery, going to war with Germany, beraking up Standard Oil and AT&T, etc.......but that does not mean "they" are still doing any of those things today does it?

OP, forget people's ridicule, don't ever let such a thing get in your way. The truth is the truth.

And the truth is that trotting out stuff that is decades old and widely condemned now as if it were evidence of anything happening these days is just scaremongering.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

We live in a time where technology would allow for pilots to stay home. I just posted about flying remote control planes and that’s how I would do it. GPS drone midair refueling. Easy as that...
thanks Merlin......................Painfulhead

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It doesn't take a PHD in meteorology or years of research to become a debunker on ATS.

All it takes is having zero conscience for the health of humanity, zero concern for the environment, good skills at lying, ignoring facts, misdirection and a few weeks of practice while reading the debunkers guide book.

Located here

Then practice having a snotty, condescending attitude and proclaim your superiority and expertise (whether it's true or not). Make sure to create a false persona whose profession is somehow related to aviation or weather. Then make sure you parrot and regurgitate everything your fellow debunkers say.

And you'll be well on your way to becoming a pro.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
so you want to be, but aren't ? haven't made up your mind ?

I'm open minded to this conspiracy because I've seen "lingering contrails" out of my own window. it rained later that day and I really wished i had a test kit for aluminum oxide !

geo-engineering is openly discussed by gov't sources and engineers, so it is a valid concept in my opinion

until we know what they are actually spraying, any evidence put forth is misguided at best. it may be global warming related, population control related, or weather wars

who knows

but there is too much smoke here to say it is nothing imho

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

i have and i did and will again. like my wild imagination said the people behind the spraying could be thinking generations in the future. They may have taken the steps to see spraying themselves as no big deal.
good post sir........Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'm going to start off by saying that it is kind of refreshing to have someone as sincere as you asking legitimate questions, and being civil about this topic when it seemed sometimes that others weren't being as civil towards you. That speaks volumes about you and your character. I commend you.

If I may, I'd like to respond to some of your statements.

Websites.
I find that websites that debunk chemtrails have much more expensive looking web pages. Why is this odd?

I would posit that it's possibly due to the fact that the very few who are actually claiming "chemtrails" are very amateur. They don't have the money for professional websites, they don't have the money for professional testing, or even basic testing, to even come close to proving that "chemtrails" could possibly be real.

The last movie these amateurs made, "Why in the world are they spraying", they were asking for donations. After several weeks, they only had less than $50 in donations of the 10's of thousands of dollars they were possibly seeking. They then shut the donations down because nobody was donating.

The reason why they didn't get very many donations is because there aren't that many people that actually believe in "chemtrails" anymore. And the number is dwindling even further as time goes on because there's no possible way to debunk contrails.

ATS
This might bring the heat but wouldn’t it be smart to head off any interest in the topic before people start to dig.

There didn't use to be a "chemtrail" forum on ATS. These topics used to be scattered throughout other forums, so they decided to make a single forum for these topics to be discussed in. Since "chemtrail" is a conspiracy topic, they opened a form on a conspiracy website for this topic to be discussed in.

Sky watching
Ever since that day in February I have watched and shook my fist at the sky.

That is unfortunate because all one has to do is look at a few photos from history to know that the criss-crossing, the persistent contrails, are all normal and have been for longer than most of us have been alive:

1960's:

1940's:

And when you look at air traffic over the years for any given airport, you'll see that the amount of contrails in the sky will continue to grow:

The sudden stop or sputter of the ’trail’

This happens when an aircraft is skimming the part of the atmosphere where contrails form, and where they can't form. I have at least two flight simulator games where you can do the exact same thing. You can even bob your aircraft up and down to create a dotted line across the sky if you want.

I know that science has the upper hand when it come to FACTS

This is what it ultimately boils down to. "Chemtrail" proponents will not produce any real scientific evidence to support their claims. It's either due to money (which I stated earlier was very likely), or because they don't want to be proven wrong, or because the "chemtrail" thing is just a hoax.

There are several relatively easy and somewhat inexpensive ways to start gathering scientific evidence to begin to portray "chemtrails" as a legitimate theory. However, not one single "chemtrail" proponent has stepped up to the plate and began collecting specimens, producing lab tests, nothing.

All we have currently is a handful of people creating accounts on forums and spamming debunked movies like that were spammed in the second post in this thread. "Spam the movies and everybody will believe", is what they're thinking. But most everybody doesn't and won't believe because the science we were taught in school automatically proves that what is portrayed in those movies is completely false and inaccurate.

I know I will probable disappear again, maybe this time humiliated.

There's no need for that. You seem intelligent enough that you'll jump off that fencepost to the correct side and be happier for it.

edit on 3-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

although i like the humor of your post this is not the way for me. I want the peace of mind that comes from knowing how you feel. there is already to much flaming the fire already
thanks... Painfulhead

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join