It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Animals Found Dead On Beach

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This looks kinda freaky. One of the animals look like a hairless horse with a pigs body and the claws of a bear. Do you guys think this is real? Or is this a hoax? If you think this is real, are these something natural(unlikely), or is it something man-made? One of the animals I saw was from 2008. Has any of this been debunked?

Here are some photos I took from the video. I'll be posting the video as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think its hard to identify animals when they are in an obvious state of decomposition. Nevertheless, I would think turtle without its shell, maybe a seal or sea lion? That's just a guess though.

Interesting. S&F

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Fascinating! I hope someone can either identify or debunk some of these.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thank you
It does look very odd. I'm stumped.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
first pic an hippo?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
first pic an hippo?

I do not know of any hippos that look like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Possibly " Black Scientific Research " being dumped somewhere and being washed up?

Spiro

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

Would you be so kind as to post the source of the pictures?

Nm I see...
edit on 3/3/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Would you be so kind as to post the source of the pictures?

Nm I see...
edit on 3/3/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

What are your thoughts on it?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well considering the source...ADG. It's not something I would take too much stock in personally. Though most are seemingly unidentifiable in their current state (the cause perhaps being a number of different possibilities) I for one find it to be interesting, but I am not amazed.

There is so much of this planet that has yet to be discovered so the occasional weird and/or unexplained find is to be expected imho. Although, in most cases that I have seen thus far, there is usually a logical explanation.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Well considering the source...ADG. It's not something I would take too much stock in personally. Though most are seemingly unidentifiable in their current state (the cause perhaps being a number of different possibilities) I for one find it to be interesting, but I am not amazed.

There is so much of this planet that has yet to be discovered so the occasional weird and/or unexplained find is to be expected imho. Although, in most cases that I have seen thus far, there is usually a logical explanation.

Are they known hoaxers?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well, my own view...it's more they're quite the "sensationalists".

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is really hard to tell without a size clue. My guess for the first is from personal experience...I think it is a decomposing English Bull Terrier. It is the only animal I know of that has that shape of head, the teeth are carnivorous, the body is compact and stocky, the tail is the correct size. I've had one before, and Sweet Baboo looked an awful lot like that taking a nap. Without the bloating, of course.
Some of the other things have been identified, like the thing that looks like armour is sturgeon, the second picture above I think was identified as a baby, possibly fetal whale, the thing with a bald head and dark fur is a weasel of some type (maybe a fisher?). The thing from Alaska is a pinniped, probably dead and bloated (you can see the flipper on the back).
It can be really hard when things are washed up after exposure to water. Adding waterlogging to decomposition and you have a real mess. You need to see the bone structure.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
racoon and pilot/orca whale

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
You need to see the bone structure.

That's true. The bone structure would certainly tell us what kind of creature it is.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Cross-genetic species?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ok.. since everyone I think is thinking it, but no one is saying it... Except for the dolphin @ 2:00 and the dog @ 2:20, all the other creatures either crawled, slithered or swam out of hell. i.e. some demons were distracted and let their pets escape.

... only half joking ...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Hopefully your joke was the second half of your statement.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Old News, saw this 5-6 yrs ago.

Interesting tho.

There was a discussion i read about hair/fur just fell off and colour changed a bit after being in the salt water for long.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have no idea what it is BUT the angle it was shot at leads me to believe that they were trying to "sensationalize" the picture and make it difficult to tell what it was.

I am an amateur photographer (means I love taking pics, lol and do not get paid) and using angles can make something look very different once transposed into 2D... Someone got down low to take this shot- Had they took the picture from a regular height (looking down) it would have been much easier to identify.

-So...based on the angle o the shot (I am speaking about the scary looking dog-thing) I would say it was purposefully being made to be hard to identify and look more "menacing".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join