It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall guy and the loser its Satan and God!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Most of us equate God with perfection that perfect being who designed and created the cosmos world and everything within our experience of reality.

That God the creator of the law of the jungle and each its beasts and gave them each a free will to survive. And what a perfect system it is a balanced eco system where dog eats dog.

At the top of the food chain God has crowned humans, the most contradictory, manipulative, and cunning of all his creatures. Those humans who abililty to create marvals of technology is only outdone by the ability to make war, to enterain their ego, to consume in a pattern of industrialised chaotic disorder.

Who is to blame for this ordered disfunction of institionalised chaos throughout the world.
Humans?
No of course not God made this reality we all live in, he set up the system and switched it on. After he switched it on he found his design was flawed on so many levels but decided to let it keep running and not bother to fix it.

Gods a huge ego, a apathetic God, an incompetent God to fix the system he created.

God however not wanting to admit to himself he was a failure loser created the Fallen Angel Satan. The sole purpose to have Satan as the Patsy fall God allow God to divert the attention of his stuff ups to the Fall angel.

And what a lot of stuff ups God needed to sweep under the rug - the inequalities, the contradictions, the chaos, the disfunctionalities, the confusions, the famine and the wars.

Yes Satan has served God well as Gods Fall guy. Satan the scape goat taking the brunt of finger pointing from Religion for all Gods failings.

What do you think, do you agree Satan has been falsely accused to cover for Gods failings?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

What do you think, do you agree Satan has been falsely accused to cover for Gods failings?

Satan failed himself when he rebelled against God.
God asked him to get out and Satan said he would mislead humans into rebelling against God.
God said he would fill hell with those who follow Satan.

So no, Satan is not being accused falsely.

All you people who believe Satan is somehow the good guy in all of this.... realize that Satan had a superiority complex... he looked down upon mankind because we were made of clay and he was made of fire.
edit on 2-3-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Dear AthlonSavage,

You show a complete misunderstanding of life, God and humans. You take no responsibility for humans choices and call Satan a fall guy. No, he like us are all responsible for our choices. It is about choice, that is what defines us as people. As for Satan, he is no fall guy, he accuses us day and night before God for every mistake and shortcoming we have. He is not our friend, he is self centered and stupid because he does lose in the end.

Evil never understands good because it cannot, it doesn't understand the motivation for truly doing good. Satan understands how we fail; but, cannot understand how we are willing to die for others even if we don't believe in an afterlife; but, we do. I read so many posts coming from your perspective, anger at God because life is challenging and people are imperfect. It is an excuse for being selfish and making selfish choices. They say they had to and had no choice; but, it is a lie. We have free will, we just hate taking responsibility for our actions. We want to say "everybody does it", we want to say "I had no choice". Those are lies we tell ourselves.

You may and try and convince yourself and others that you would do the right thing if God spoke to you himself and that means you miss what the test is. It is not about doing the right thing, it is about the right heart and making decisions because you love others and believe your choices will be best for everyone, with others coming first. Satan accuses us before God and you worry about what Satan thinks and point to God and blame him. You prove his point in regards to what he accuses you of. This is not an attack, it is something to consider. How many people did you help today, what did you do for others while expecting nothing back, did God stop you from helping others? My guess is not, you chose not to.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Of course, according to the bible god created everything - but when you realize that there is pain and suffering going on in the world it is blamed on Satan even though god created Satan so it is ultimately all his fault!

Now you can say "God gave free-will" but did not god create the personalities of all these beings?

If you grow up in the south, you will pick up their customs.
If you grow up in Japan, you will pick up their customs.

If God knows everything then he already knew this (and even more!) since he is supposed to be more intelligent then us.

---

I am starting to believe that Satan (The Great Darkness - Chaos) existed first. That is what the ancient religions says! It says from Darkness/Chaos "Light" (and heaven ) was created!

Even in the bible it says there was nothing but darkness and void, and finally god created the first thing saying "Let there be light!"

Darkness is first and Light is second. Death existed before life and THEN life formed! Because God could not accept this maybe he said all was supposed to be perfect and claimed that satan (darkness) came second!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Of course, according to the bible god created everything - but when you realize that there is pain and suffering going on in the world it is blamed on Satan even though god created Satan so it is ultimately all his fault!

Now you can say "God gave free-will" but did not god create the personalities of all these beings?

If God knows everything then he already knew this (and even more!) since he is supposed to be more intelligent then us.

---

I am starting to believe that Satan (The Great Darkness - Chaos) existed first. That is what the ancient religions says! It says from Darkness/Chaos "Light" (and heaven ) was created!

Even in the bible it says there was nothing but darkness and void, and finally god created the first thing saying "Let there be light!"

Darkness is first and Light is second. Death existed before life and THEN life formed! Because God could not accept this maybe he said all was supposed to be perfect and claimed that satan (darkness) came second!

Dear arpgme,

I actually prefer to talk to atheists over people who teach bad religion, whether they are Christian or gnostics or whatever. I will first statement, Satan is not to blame for our actions, we are to blame for them. What you have said is bad theology. Satan may deceive people; but, it is their selfish choices that are sin. Your second statement is also wrong, we define us. God did not create our personality, he merely created us and gave us free will so we could define our personality. Your final point is also wrong, Satan is not darkness and did not predate God. In the beginning all that existed was God an he was alone, he became self aware and created the universe, a place of infinite wonder, an answer to the question of eternity.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God gave us sentience, first and foremost. The free will is part of our sentience.... which leads to personality.

Picking up customs has nothing to do with "personality". But your free will plays a large part in forming your personality. I can choose to be a nice person and go out of my way to help others. Or I can choose to be wicked and be rude to people. Has nothing to do with the customs of my land, does it.

Free will can be manipulated. Both by humans and Satan... who is a master at that. For example.. when you get an opportunity to steal with zero chance of getting caught, Satan whispers the suggestion into your mind that you are somehow entitled to it... go ahead, take it... and then he withdraws. You are left thinking its your own brilliant idea and you act upon it.

edit on 2-3-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Dear sk0rpi0n,

Well said.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Dear sk0rpi0n,

I should probably tell you what they are doing. They post and then go offline to read the responses. While offline they e-mail each other and discuss what their response will be and who will respond. Thought you might like to know that.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Originally posted by AQuestion
Satan is not to blame for our actions, we are to blame for them. What you have said is bad theology. Satan may deceive people; but, it is their selfish choices that are sin.

Who created nature and human nature?

Your second statement is also wrong, we define us. God did not create our personality, he merely created us and gave us free will so we could define our personality.

So if a person is born in Japan to two Japanese parents, around people who only speak Japanese. It is possible for them to be black speaking Swahili? This is non-sense. Our personalities develop according to our environments when we are young.

Your final point is also wrong, Satan is not darkness and did not predate God. In the beginning all that existed was God an he was alone, he became self aware and created the universe, a place of infinite wonder, an answer to the question of eternity.

Where was he? In darkness, then he created light. Darkness is first and that was my point. How can Satan not be darkness if the bible says that he "TRANSFORMS" himself into an angel of LIGHT?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like a satanic bible does exist.

The Satanic Bible is composed of four books: The Book of Satan, The Book of Lucifer, The Book of Belial, and The Book of Leviathan. The Book of Satan challenges the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, and promotes hedonism.[9]

Promotes hedonism. Will practicing Hedonism bring you close to God or Satan? Is Hedonsim a form of contradiction that God has dumped on Satan?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Satan is not to blame for our actions, we are to blame for them. What you have said is bad theology. Satan may deceive people; but, it is their selfish choices that are sin.

Who created nature and human nature?

Your second statement is also wrong, we define us. God did not create our personality, he merely created us and gave us free will so we could define our personality.

So if a person is born in Japan to two Japanese parents, around people who only speak Japanese. It is possible for them to be black speaking Swahili? This is non-sense. Our personalities develop according to our environments when we are young.

Your final point is also wrong, Satan is not darkness and did not predate God. In the beginning all that existed was God an he was alone, he became self aware and created the universe, a place of infinite wonder, an answer to the question of eternity.

Where was he? In darkness, then he created light. Darkness is first and that was my point. How can Satan not be darkness if the bible says that he "TRANSFORMS" himself into an angel of LIGHT?

Dear arpgme,

You are so amusing and answer no questions that you are asked. LOL. Gnostic nonsense. Satan is not our friend, he is not all knowing, he is not all powerful and he too is created being. Just the way it is. I will answer your questions in order, enjoy.

First, God created humans, there is no such thing as human nature, that is a cop out and an excuse for making selfish decisions.

Second, our personalities are not determined by our customs. There are nice people and mean people in all cultures, that is your personality. How you hold a tea cup is merely a custom, it does not define who you are.

Finally, again you use bad logic. Darkness is not a person, it is the absence of light, there is a big difference. Helen Keller saw no light, she was blind; but, that did not make her Satan. The reference that you make to Satan transforming himself is wrong, it is merely a reference to him appearing to be loving to humans when he is the exact opposite. He thinks he is better than all of God's creations and despises the fact that we will command angels. He is just a petulant, jealous sibling.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You are so amusing and answer no questions that you are asked. LOL.

A master of answering without answering. Gotta respect that!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

You are so amusing and answer no questions that you are asked. LOL.

A master of answering without answering. Gotta respect that!

Dear AthlonSavage,

I never respect deceit. I respect honest questions and give honest answers. Why isn't that more respectable?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I am not aware of the question you asked, maybe I missed it. What was your question about?

I don't think there is any hope for you - you are to delusional to believe that there is no human nature. Even the bible talks about the "ways of the flesh" being "sinful" against "the spirit/god"...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I am not aware of the question you asked, maybe I missed it. What was your question about?

I don't think there is any hope for you - you are to delusional to believe that there is no human nature. Even the bible talks about the "ways of the flesh" being "sinful" against "the spirit/god"...

Dear arpgme,

Please define "human nature", please tell us how we have no free will, please tell me how you don't consider options and make choices based on your priorities. You chose your priorities do you not? Do you truly claim to be just a tool and take no responsibility for your choices?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Please define "human nature"

It is basically biological preferences, wanting stuff, wanting sex, wanting food, wanting water, wanting friendship and to be noticed and treated with respect.

please tell us how we have no free will

Just like a person putting a gun to someone's head saying "give me your money" and claiming that you have "free-will" is abuse; so is telling people they have "free-will" but threatening them of hell.

please tell me how you don't consider options and make choices based on your priorities.

I didn't say I didn't. In fact I said quite the opposite, I do try to do what I want.

You chose your priorities do you not?

No, even the desire arises on its own or it doesn't, but I believe I am able to pursue it or not.

Do you truly claim to be just a tool and take no responsibility for your choices?

I do not want to be a tool which is why I value Freedom.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dear sk0rpi0n,

I want you to notice that both of them went offline at the exact same time. Just pointing out the games people play. Peace.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Please define "human nature"

It is basically biological preferences, wanting stuff, wanting sex, wanting food, wanting water, wanting friendship and to be noticed and treated with respect.

please tell us how we have no free will

Just like a person putting a gun to someone's head saying "give me your money" and claiming that you have "free-will" is abuse; so is telling people they have "free-will" but threatening them of hell.

please tell me how you don't consider options and make choices based on your priorities.

I didn't say I didn't. In fact I said quite the opposite, I do try to do what I want.

You chose your priorities do you not?

No, even the desire arises on its own or it doesn't, but I believe I am able to pursue it or not.

Do you truly claim to be just a tool and take no responsibility for your choices?

I do not want to be a tool which is why I value Freedom.

Dear arpgme,

What odd answers you provide. I have answered your questions, let me ask you some. I will number them, lets see if you are sincere enough to answer them all.

1. Do you give humans credit for anything that they do right?
2. Do you believe that we each make our own choices or do you believe our choices are predetermined and that we are not responsible for them?
3. Do you wish to be God or would you rather know God?
4. Would you be willing to experience 15 minutes of absolute hell in order that no other sentient being would ever have to?

Answer those questions and we can deeper.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
God is the architect of this reality, he made the universe with great detail because it starts from sub atoms up, your very movement starts at a subatomic level. Photosynthesis which creates carbohydrates is activated by waste light/poop like useless light the sun does not need, this universe is atomically detailed to be what it is. God created us to be like this, Satan is a prisoner in hell, he doesn't get orgasms for making you sin, he gets nothing zero. One of my favorite questions is that why did Satan rebel against God. No matter what foolish pride or strength you have doesn't change that God is supposed to be God. To put that to scale useless scale I would say it would be me vs the sun times infinity, what would make me think I could beat that, unless it was doable especially when Michael did the deed instead of almighty. As someone who rarely features in the bible seems people have made satan more than he ever was, ever.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

do you agree Satan has been falsely accused to cover for Gods failings?

No..

I would say Satan has been an excellent scapegoat for mans "failings" or short comings

Why blame God for what we've done to the world?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join