It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Who Do We Trust?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Let's take the modern history of ufology at face value and consider, for a moment, that close encounter reports were *broadly* true. Just for fun.

In the 40s and 50s, our visitors were friendly and came with messages of peace and warnings to look after the planet. They tended towards being look-alikes of us with slightly exaggerated features like smaller mouths and (always) larger eyes with small bodies. They generally wore futuristic clothing suitable for piloting space-ships.

By the early 60s, the tone had changed. Our visitors continued to sport the G-suits and the messages were the same, but went up a notch to include warnings of Earth being destroyed by asteroids or our own hostilities.

It all faded away towards the end of the 60s and early 70s before really getting going in the mid-70s. We had the stirrings of the abductee phenomena. Our visitors were no longer child-like and friendly, they'd become the 'evil doctors' and were busy messing about with humans in the labs. The messages were still the same....Earth on the brink.

However during the 80s and 90s we were looking at two attack vectors from our visiting folk. On the one hand, they were here to spread love and understanding...literally pushing and pulling us up the ladder of spiritual consciousness towards a better future. 'We are all one' and Love is the Way is pretty much their doctrine.

On the other hand, we had the 'evil doctors' telling us the same messages and also actively trying to dilute the human race from existence and replace it with a clinical society of hybrids and pure-blood critters.

Continuing with this pattern and speculating for fun, I'd put all of these messengers in the 'bad' category and let them fight it out. In fact, I'd probably put them in the 'very bad' category.

Galactic Emperor : So, did you carry out the mission to save yonder blue planet Earth from destroying itself?

Alien 1: Yes your majesty! I told a person in the desert all about it and whispered in the ears of sleeping people.

Galactic Emperor: Facepalm

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Whichever Clint Eastwood portrays...

2nd...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Let's take the modern history of ufology at face value and consider, for a moment, that close encounter reports were *broadly* true. Just for fun.

In the 40s and 50s, our visitors were friendly and came with messages of peace and warnings to look after the planet. They tended towards being look-alikes of us with slightly exaggerated features like smaller mouths and (always) larger eyes with small bodies. They generally wore futuristic clothing suitable for piloting space-ships.

We have to fully realize who is telling us things, in the 40s and 50s society couldn't grasp the reality and the contactees came out - it is a total joke. But when you have individuals like the Hills who did not want their story out in the 60s, falling under hypnosis and telling the same stories in seperate rooms, having a conscious memory of encountering a UFO up close then experiencing missing time, there is such a large vast difference between these types of people that it's completely obvious who to believe and who not to believe, in comparison to Sitchin claiming he is one of the 200 in the world who can translate Sumerian cuneiforms that no one can even confirm.

It is so hard for people to see through all of the disinformation that the few researchers who took abductions seriously found out that they had been occuring since the early 1900s by the same beings portrayed in the book Missing Time by Budd Hopkins. There is no change in beings since the abductions started, and they started decades before they became famous.

This is a logical conclusion for those specific aliens being real, and an easy seperation between the 90% of false stories and the 10% of real ones.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Out of the 80% of all false nordic accounts from the obvious individuals lying to us, there aer actually 20% or so to be legitamate. The problem with this is that in almost every abduction the aliens shapeshift in the beginning when they come into the room. These nordics have been seen with the same vertical slit pupil as the grey underneath his black eye coverings. ALL of the nordic cases include nordics being on the same craft, working with, and getting along with the greys. There is no such case as a nordic case without greys including Travis Walton's case. Even in the Hills case there was one grey 'supervising' the hybrid looking aliens. This leads me to believe that the nordics are just actually greys changing our perception of them.

Those orions are a total hoax, the reason why you see the large nose is just because of the Holloman Air Force base UFO landing disinformation. This supposedly was a real event but they needed to create stories around it for the purposes of plausible denial, another part of the disinformation besides large noses was that they ate vegetables and strawberry ice cream. But from the same individuals in the know came information of the real aliens from a Wright Patterson graphical representation which did not have large noses.

The reptilians are very rare and again a large percentage of these are hoaxes, they are much more rare than the mantis type aliens. But there have been accounts of them having extraordinary love.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by sled735

There is no such case as a nordic case without greys including Travis Walton's case. Even in the Hills case there was one grey 'supervising' the hybrid looking aliens. This leads me to believe that the nordics are just actually greys changing our perception of them.

The reptilians are very rare and again a large percentage of these are hoaxes, they are much more rare than the mantis type aliens. But there have been accounts of them having extraordinary love.

See...? There's that contradicting information again. Accounts of Reptilians having extraordinary love?

Nordics with the grays?

So, how do we distinguish which group is trustworthy? I don't want to trust the wrong ones when/if they decide to make themselves known to the whole of humanity.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
All these victims could have been Mind f##ked with technology for Milabs ops. Or a psyop to keep us in line as well Until I experience it to know I really cannnot possibly say this is what is indeed happening.And I have enough issues with my life than to be messed with by an unknown entity.
If they are benevolent absolutely I would love to meet someone from above..please knock first I have this PTSD thing surprising me is bad.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think we don't get something. Something huge. And that is, who knows how many civilizations are there in the Universe. Who knows just how many of them were in contact with us( if that's the case ofc). So, how can we know for sure who are good, bad or justin bieber etc? The only thing we have are a testimonies from people who had contacts with them.

And you must admit that's not much, cause we only have some unclear description of beings. I think it will past a lot of time till we can truly know who is good and bad, maybe even then we wont not be able to tell.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, right?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Okay first off let me say that it's a interesting thread, but there are way too many assumptions occuring here. Also to ask someone who they would trust with three options. Two of the three are "bad" and "ugly". Seems the only logical answer is "good"....That being said interesting premise none the less.

I wouldn't trust any of them. All of them could be evil or have their own agenda. So we couldn't trust them even if they told us we could. Even our "space brothers and space sisters" might have the own reasoning why they are really here, assuming of course.

Star and flag.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If we use the information we have on "aliens" than REALISTICALLY we have no reason to trust them...

Out of all the far out weird cases ive read and heard about theres a huge contrast from negative encounters to legitimate friendly encounters..

a typical abduction means your being taking against your will, regardless of weather they experiment nicely or just show you other planets yadda yadda yadda, the fact that your taken on board a ship with no consent until maybe after the fact would be considered kidnapping?...

another example would be the animal mutilation cases just completely odd..

encounters with pilots always seem to make the pilots on edge as if the UFO is playing with them... Granted yeah maybe that's what there doing is playing, but deactivating the pilots controls or playing chicken with them seems a bit predatory and sadistic....

these are just a few random thoughts i spouted off just to get a different perspective.. Now all that being said the information i provided is based on typical internet research in which the validity of any of it would not be considered proof by many here..

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So I'm asking you... Who are the deceivers?

The people making money from it.

Do I think there's life out there?
Yes, I do.
Do I think they have visited here?
No, I don't.
Sometimes, the unexplained is just the.......unexplained.
All just my opinion.
Your mileage may vary.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sled, I would have to say that in my own opinion and to answer your questions i do belive that life does exist outside of earth and based upon my experiences when it comes to dealing with alien life ~ who i trust the most is the aliens that look like humans ~ i trust them because they are kind hearted and only wish to help

Nice post Sled, i enjoy reading them
Have a good day (((hugs)))

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

See...? There's that contradicting information again. Accounts of Reptilians having extraordinary love?

Nordics with the grays?

So, how do we distinguish which group is trustworthy? I don't want to trust the wrong ones when/if they decide to make themselves known to the whole of humanity.

It turns out that this ability to create with the mind (fly ships, change into Nordics with vertical slit eyes, engulf vehicles from driving on the road and put them back with an hour or so of missing time) is not all technology, rather the whole being is of a different density so literally the body energy and vibrational frequency of the being is different than the elemental standards on earth. Over and over again they display an 'invisible' occupancy of time and space. There have been many incidents where aliens have been caught on video tape, one occasion on Skinwalker ranch with a team of scietists funded by Robert Bigelow. Yes there was physical evidence of some kind that happened while being recorded, but at the exact time it was invisible in darkness but the act still happened with multiple tapings, so it is like looking at reality and we do not see it, turn away for one second and then see it when we look back.

When you have a group of beings who approach earth the overall scope of the visitation is extremely wide ranged, but most importantly when you have an extraterrestrial biological entity being of a different density that functions more like a plant and naturally is able to mimic the actions of a ghost there are reasons why they have to keep a distance.

But yes the conclusion from all the research besides the false claims (even when they get hard with intelligent government disinformation agents) is that there is no such thing as mantis aliens in one group, reptilians in one, nordics in the other, as a prime example of Travis Walton in known research and all other research, all aliens have been sighted with each other and all reports of underground alien bases housing aliens allied with the united states have reports of all different alien beings working together.
edit on 2-3-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Although I’ve never been religious, through personal experience and research I’m fully convinced we live in a spiritual universe. I’ve learned through my experience that the Law of One is true.

www.lawofone.info...

It doesn’t matter how much technology a civilization has or how rich it is, every entity throughout the cosmos (and dimensions) is either in service to self or service to others. Service to self in this universe leads to a dead end, while service to others leads to advancement.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what other race is either “good” or “bad.” Do not be confused or misled. All we need to know on this planet at this time is to individually help each other the best we can. That will lead to our advancement as individual spiritual beings and as a species

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

With all due respect, one assumption by itself is complete speculative fantasy.
Three or more assumptions stacked up on top of each other?

Just out of interest Druscilla what is your most faviourate Sci fi movie and/or Tv series.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

Thank you.

Now, if we can just get everyone to practice this law.....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So much conflicting information, so hard to find the bits of truth... but an interesting subject concerning something that does happen.

The people I've come to trust on the UFO and alien subject are fairly few. Valee, Keel and a couple others that include some "paranormal" investigators have some interesting things to say. These investigators suggest that whatever is going on, the intelligence behind most UFO and alien encounters is hiding behind cultural expectations and seems to have an agenda and a "spiritual" aspect.

Religious dogmatists latch onto these views about a spiritual or extra dimensional intelligence and scream "demons." That seems way too limited in scope, but is understandable given the limited context available.

People don't usually take time to think about what a civilization a million years ahead of humans might be like. Even a few hundred years would be enough time to make them unrecognizable to us. If there is more than one dimension, and if there is life after death or spirits, then these advanced technologies could use these aspects of reality like we use forks and all bets are off. These entities could even use nothing but "mind" power... who knows.

That all "aliens" are "evil" and out to get us, or corrupt our souls, seems ludicrous (almost as ludicrous as aliens visiting earth seems to most consensus reality subscribers). Any beings that have evolved to travel the stars/dimensions and bother to interact with us are probably beyond dualistic concerns, but if they really wanted to harm us, we would be dead.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean there isn't some game, or situation going on we have no way to comprehend the rules to. We don't know enough about ourselves to presume to know about intelligences more advanced than us, either.

After three decades of looking into this stuff because of some bizarre events in my life, this is all I got. And that sucks.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Druscilla

With all due respect, one assumption by itself is complete speculative fantasy.
Three or more assumptions stacked up on top of each other?

Just out of interest Druscilla what is your most faviourate Sci fi movie and/or Tv series.

Besides the predictable favorites in the Sci-Fi genre that are standard fare:
Movies - Enemy Mine, Gattaca, and Blade Runner (preferred film version over written).
Books - Current top favorite author is Iain M. Banks.

I could otherwise exhaust the 5000 character limit in listing Authors, and Movie titles as there's sundry works; classic, obscure, rare, and off the beaten path like the Russian film: Кин-дза-дза!, on up to and including recent films like Cloud Atlas.

edit on 3-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Fictional Alien races being turned into facts.

Sorry I just have a hard time believing that their is a species that are caucasian(and Im caucasian) and are all blond with blue eyes. So all people with black hair & brown hair must be an inferior species. Blacks, Asian, Native, Brown must be from different or lesser dimensions.

A species of people that are albino, I can agree with that. Greys and lizzies, don't really care what anyone has to say about them.

I wonder what the Protoss thinks of them.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
Fictional Alien races being turned into facts.

Sorry I just have a hard time believing that their is a species that are caucasian(and Im caucasian) and are all blond with blue eyes. So all people with black hair & brown hair must be an inferior species. Blacks, Asian, Native, Brown must be from different or lesser dimensions.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

I agree. I guess until I actually see one of these alleged species, I will always remain skeptical.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

I just hate how there are alot of people that actually believe in those races, and believe me thr numbers are growing. Specially Lizzies, Greys, and Pleaidians.

And if I did have a choice to trust one, be the greys or lizzies. Cause a race of barbies sounds like they are on quite the conquest for fashion, and I couldnt take it seriously at all..

Greys on the other hand are the common stereo type of E.T. An example would be, is when you think of how an alien would look like, the first thing that pops into ppls minds is the image of the greys.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join