It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
First of all, I would like to say that I’ve enjoyed the thread immensely. Very informative and thought provoking.

I wanted to get an opinion from you (or others), on whether “Gaia” holds any significance? I am looking more towards the mythology, than Gaia hypothesis.

Also, where does "Thoth" fit in?

Gaia (mythology)

Gaia (pron.: /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα, a poetical form of Gē Γῆ, "land" or "earth";[1] also Gaea, or Ge) was the goddess or personification of Earth in ancient Greek religion,[2] one of the Greek primordial deities. Gaia was the great mother of all: the heavenly gods, the Titans and the Giants were born from her union with Uranus (the sky), while the sea-gods were born from her union with Pontus (the sea). Her equivalent in the Roman pantheon was Terra.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You are wrong in several of your key supporting points here.

I believe you need to get back to the Bible and Christ, it's the only way to Truth and Salvation.

Originally posted by BornOfSin
The invention of Christianity in the 3rd Century A.D served to; amongst other things, systematically remove the Archon/Annunaki and their references from their revised text. But, certain aspects written into the texts were overlooked, so there is still remains a great deal within the Bible relating to their promise of return.

Christianity was not invented in the 3rd Century A.D. The eyewitness gospels were written by people who had become believers in Christ during his time. Therefore Christians existed since the time of Christ. You are referring to the Council of Nicea's compilation of separate Gospels into one book. Not the invention of Christianity.

"And I assure you that I will be with you until the end of this aeon." - Matthew 28:20
Although Aeon is used as a unit of time measurement for what we now call an ‘Age’, it was used in the original text as a reference to the cycles of the Archon/Annunaki and the timeframe with which they would return. The Annunaki are often referred to in Gnostic texts as ‘Aeon’, as it refers to their measurement of time in a cycle. This particular quote; not only tells us that the Annunaki will return, but that their return will signal the end of Christianity (and I believe religion as a whole).

If you look at the verse of Matthew 28:20 on bible.cc... which offers each verse from over 30 different versions of the Bible, you will see that not in any of the versions of the bible are the words 'assure' or 'aeon' used. So from which 'original text' this came I am not sure.

“He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light. The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world. – John 1:7-9”
This is one of the most revealing quotes by far; coming before, knowing the true light; which is in everyone’. This resonates exactly true with my projections for our future.

This appears to have been taken out of context. This verse is saying that John came to bear witness about the light (Jesus). Jesus enlightens everyone. And through believing in Him and on Him is the only way to get to Heaven. It does not say the light which is in everyone, it says the light that enlightens everyone. It also says directly after (John 1:10) "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.". -> The Light made the world. The Light was Jesus. Jesus made the World. Jesus was God in the flesh.

Also, If I quote from the version I read, the King James Version, in John 9:5 It says "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.". And in Matthew 20:28 ..."I am with you always, even unto the end of the world". So even unto the end of the world Jesus is in the world ('I am with you') and is the light of this world. There will never be another light of this world. He is the only light and you can ask Him into your heart and life today!

"God's heavenly council was made up of angelic servants often called “sons of God” (Job 1:6; Job 2:1)

When I check in the KJV Bible, Job 1:6 says:

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.".

It says the same in Job 2:1.

It says plain and simple, Satan comes among this 'council of light' you refer to, and claim to be in contact with. Please be careful not to be deceived.

I will also mention 2 Corinthians 11:14, which says "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.". In other versions the word used is "disguises". Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Other errors:

"For Jeremiah the sign of false prophets was that they had not “stood in the counsel of the Lord” (Jeremiah 23:18)

Actually Jeremiah 23:18 says "For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?"

"You will come across a man with a vessel filled with water. Follow him." - Matthew 14:13

Is not Matthew 14:13, it's actually in Luke 22:10 and says "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in." and is referring to where to eat the Passover.

That's about it for now. I just wanted to let you know some of the problems with these ideas. Why I can't accept them, and why Jesus is still my Lord and Saviour, and why I believe you should read the Bible, repent and ask Jesus into your heart ASAP!

God bless.

p.s If you want to talk regarding this, feel free to message me

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MereDreamer

Until you can tell me exactly what the seven seals really refer to , what the silver cord is, the golden bowl, and what 666 really represents you don't know anything. The bible is coded and you do not have the eyes nor mind to decipher it. Sadly you may want to know god, but you will not be as the creator intended you to be until you understand you are being deceived and controlled by taking this book literally. You need to become a free thinker.

Love and Light.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar

Until you can tell me exactly what the seven seals really refer to , what the silver cord is, the golden bowl, and what 666 really represents you don't know anything. The bible is coded and you do not have the eyes nor mind to decipher it. Sadly you may want to know god, but you will not be as the creator intended you to be until you understand you are being deceived and controlled by taking this book literally. You need to become a free thinker.

Love and Light.

You seem to have missed the point of my post, which was that verses in the original posts were completely changed, parts missing and taken out of context. That still stands.

As for your 'test', If I told you what they were, would you (TRULY) know if I was right? (are you implying you already know?). Most of the things Jesus said at the time were not understood by people, or the prophecies of the old Testament (even by people who studied them) and how He fulfilled them, and that eventually lead to His crucifixion.

Revelation and much of the Bible was written symbolically for a reason, so that through yourself, faith, studying and the will of God, should the meaning be revealed. So asking me to explain to you exactly what the seven seals refer to means you want to bypass straight to the answer rather than find it for yourself. In Mark Chapter 4 Jesus clearly states why the answer of the mystery is found through understanding of the parables and not through direct revelation.

So the answer I offer you here is to advise you to open your mind and heart, and keep studying and praying until it is revealed unto you.

I'll leave you with a piece from Mark Chapter 4 (you should read the whole chapter to get the complete message).

Mark 4:10-12

10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable. 11 And he (Jesus) said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yes I know what they mean. Find where Jesus was for his missing years and learn just a little about what he learned and it will become obvious to you. For some reason when I ask religious people to study where he was when he may have been all those years they get all scared and defensive. If it wasn't in the book they feel they are not supposed to think for themselves. The answer is in his missing years it will even explain the shining light depicted over his head.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar

Yes I know what they mean. Find where Jesus was for his missing years and learn just a little about what he learned and it will become obvious to you. For some reason when I ask religious people to study where he was when he may have been all those years they get all scared and defensive. If it wasn't in the book they feel they are not supposed to think for themselves. The answer is in his missing years it will even explain the shining light depicted over his head.

I'm already well read in things such as Jesus' lost years, but in conclusion I feel it was not as relevant as where He was and what He did after 30 (He innocently died so the guilty could be forgiven). I know in the Old Testament it says 30 was the minimum age for a Levitical priest.

I'd like to point out I wasn't born a Christian or to a Christian family. I looked through all this stuff for years and watched as new theories popped up here and there and old ones were debunked. In the end I came to think it doesn't matter as much where He went, as what He did. That was His whole purpose.

Things like the St Issa Scrolls (which said Jesus spent time with some Bhuddists in Tibet (problem was Bhuddism didn't come to Tibet until 7th century AD). They were never found and only one person (who apparently made a lot of money from the story) even claimed they saw them.

As for the shining light depicted over his head - a quote from Wikipedia - 'The halo was incorporated into Christian art sometime in the 4th century'. That's 400 years after his time. No shining lights over His head from any time before that. But even if they were, and were from Greece and Rome, Artists used the halo to represent an aura or glow of sanctity which was conventionally drawn encircling the head. They did it with kings too.

Maybe the idea of Reincarnation from the Nag Hammedi Codices feels better, because then you won't have to try so hard, you can just get it right next time? Even entertaining this idea, what happens when there is not a place to reincarnate to? (The Heavens and the Earth, just as they were created (you referenced the creator) will pass away too).

I'm not getting scared or defensive, I'm just telling you what I believe and why, which you seem to be ignoring to try and make me seem ignorant.

Tell me the verses in the original post weren't inaccurate. Tell me parts weren't missing.
That is all I said in the first post.

That's my view on all those things anyway, which help to confirm why I believe what I believe.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You have the pieces to the puzzle except believing in Wikipedia. Now start looking at the book logically and as encoded. When you eliminate the fear that has been beaten into you and investigate deeper, the path will start to reveal itself.

Follow the 7s
7x7=49

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I am not wrong in any of it ..

Even more so, you are going to love this.

Believe it or not .. I 'decoded' the New Testament the other night. The whole thing.

Busted it wide open. From Mary and Elizabeth being raped by Gabriel, to the PROPHECY that is the crucifixion.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

What manner of salutation .. What is he doing to my body?!?! and 'came in unto' is a Biblical meaning for intercourse.

The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men which were of old, the men of renown.

When I figured this out, I was 'visited' .. so to speak .. by what you would call 'Angels and demons' which in actual fact are beings of light and 'other races'.

The real translation of Simon who carried the cross, is not that he was the father of Alexandreo and Rufus, but that he was 'fathered' of a 'defender of man' and was 'roman catholic'. Him taking the cross, is symbolism of "I'll take it from here", which is what is about to happen very soon when I release all this information, when the human race will be told the Universal truth!!!

I say to you now that I am 'Simon' (he has heard), coming from Roman Catholic family as a confirmed Roman Catholic, from a father who was in the Air Force.

Jesus is crucified on the 'crux', as this information is going to come from me, from Australia: The land of the Southern Crux'.

I am writing this up as we speak .. I have seen what is about to take place with the Vatican and Christianity, and there is no need to fear it. It is the natural progression of our species, that was dictated within the Bible itself.

You are among the first to know.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Even the Vatican admitting our Universal origins is within the crucifixion prophecy. Herod is Science. Caesar is religion/spirituality.

My theory which I have been working on for months now to be released, brings together both spirituality and science, for the first time in a scientifically logical and acceptable format. I have quantified consciousness in a scientific basis, that will be applied to both, making spirituality a very scientific phenomena. This is also spoken of within this prophecy with Herod and Caesar becoming friends for the first time instead of being at odds. When spirituality and science become one.

Believers in this theory will call for the end of Christianity. The Vatican will concede to the people, admit our original origins.

This is the story of the crucifixion. Believe it or not, this will transpire, very soon. I am Simon. Who will most likely be referenced as 'the antichrist', but not in the context which religion believes it to be.
edit on 20-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Hi BOS, waiting for this release with great interest.

Btw, what "angels and demons" wanted form you when you decoded Bible? Anything personal?

edit on 2013.4.20 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfis
reply to post by BornOfSin

Hi BOS, waiting for this release with great interest.

Btw, what "angels and demons" wanted form you when you decoded Bible? Anything personal?

edit on 2013.4.20 by amfis because: (no reason given)

The 'demons' wanted to hurt me .. I could sense it .. They were in all the shadows .. It was the first time I've ever felt "unsafe" in the darkness of night ..

The brilliant white lights ... beings of light were happy .. I had figured something out they have been waiting for me to figure out. That's all I could really gather .. I went inside after that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well ALL the verses I posted about were either changed, taken out of context, or had parts missing. Simple. You keep talking about fear and conditioning etc. Forget about that. I'm saying the verses you posted are not the verses you claimed. And they aren't.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And you were wrong about Christianity being 'invented' in the 3rd century AD.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Believers in this theory will call for the end of Christianity.
I am Simon. Who will most likely be referenced as 'the antichrist',

Oh, it talks about that happening in Revelation! Says Christians will be hated! Many false prophets out into the world, some doing miracles.

It also says not to pay attention, and to hold your faith in Christ.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."
(1 John 2:22)
"These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you."
(1 John 2:26)
"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."
(2 John 1:7)
“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” (Matthew 7:15)

I hope you get saved!

God bless.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The Archon construction and control of our society is fundamentally issued amongst our species through the Bible.

You are a creature of our blind control by alien races.

I pity you, and hope you shall see the coming truth when it is offered to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please look to the very first books of the New Testament and see how they describe Mary and Elizabeth being raped by the Archon 'Angel' Gabriel.

Are you all too blind to see the truth in your own texts???

3. It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,

I felt compelled, knowing the whole history of this information, to catalogue them in order for you; ‘believer of God’.

4. That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

That you may know the ‘true nature of things’, when it comes time for you to be shown the truth.

The very truth of everything is written into your own Bible, though you are all too blind to see it.

You are the controlled that hold back our species. You will now be shown the truth. A truth that will be adopted by all. Unaffected of your minority resistance.
edit on 20-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It tells from the very first .. to last book of the Bible of the human lust to be controlled .. That was implanted in us genetically in our infancy.

Detracting from the true power of our human minds. We seek to be enslaved by belief.

We are controlled by secrecy .. And your religion is the paramount of all control of the weakness within our minds.

It needs to be exposed for what it was/is/will be. Nothing more than a system of control for the weakest amongst us.

We need to emancipate our species and move forth. None of which can happen whilst religion has a stranglehold over our species.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It tells from the very first .. to last book of the Bible of the human lust to be controlled .. That was implanted in us genetically in our infancy.

Detracting from the true power of our human minds. We seek to be enslaved by belief.

We are controlled by secrecy .. And your religion is the paramount of all control of the weakness within our minds.

It needs to be exposed for what it was/is/will be. Nothing more than a system of control for the weakest amongst us.

We need to emancipate our species and move forth. None of which can happen whilst religion has a stranglehold over our species.

You're still not addressing the fact that nearly all the verses you quoted were FALSE. You've just danced around it with more unsupported ideas.

'It tells from the very first .. to last book of the Bible of the human lust to be controlled' - Can you give me some verses where it says of the Human 'lust' to be controlled?

'We need to emancipate our species and move forth. None of which can happen whilst religion has a stranglehold over our species.' You can blame that 'stranglehold' on your 'Annunaki' idols. Great job they did there of making it hard for themselves by (according to you) introducing religion and making it so 'controlling'.

Truth cannot be spread with lies or misinformation. I hope you find the truth soon.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

38. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Book 1. Need more?

Addressing your disbelief unfortunately represents a massive misappropriation of my time and effort. I have much bigger fish to fry that will in turn address your erroneous faith.

I wish you well, best of luck with your 'faith'.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'd also like to remind you that regarding your claims of Mary being 'raped' that:

The definition of rape (according to dictionary.reference.com...) is (as a verb, that is, a process):

To force to have sexual intercourse.
To plunder (a place); despoil.
To seize, take, or carry off by force.

I would like to point out Mary was not raped according to these definitions. She was NOT forced into sexual intercourse, she was not despoiled, and she was not taken or carried off by force.

She divinely conceived. Sex is of the flesh and God is not. She was not raped and did not have sex, which is why she was known as the virgin Mary. She was not despoiled, seized, taken or carried off by force. Thus, by the very definition of rape, the Bible says that Mary was definitely NOT raped.

If you seek the truth as you say, you have to open yourself to it. As I said, truth cannot be spread by lies and misinformation, so please stop spreading that.

God bless.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join