It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
We truly do not wrestle against flesh and blood. Whilst a good compilation video which makes clear that Beyonce is clearly giving over to something within her, the narrator adds words to scripture. For instance, he states that Satan is Isaiah 14 and yet Satan is not mentioned in Isaiah 14. Sure, many think that it is, but it does not make it so. Likewise, he mentions fallen angels. Nowhere in scripture does it mention that we wrestle against "fallen angels" or "demonic hordes" and in this regard, I get the sense that it may be giving truth and error together on these points urging the world to "fight Satan" when we are merely to say The Lord rebuke thee and be on our guard against deception. We certainly wrestle again the evil desires within us and this is what I saw in Beyonce.

A very troubling portrayal of a very pretty and talented young woman, initially innocent and shy, completely consumed by shamanism and occultism. Her ugliness was very apparent during the super bowl appearance and the eyes clearly showed no light. Just darkness and consuming. Dead. A frenzied body consumed by primal desires and nothing higher. Man at the fullness of base desires.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Thanks, Havok! And my thoughts exactly. She was raised in the Church yet, by her own admission, the first time she ever felt something come into her was at the moment this demonic spirit entered her? That means she never felt the presence of the Most High, the Holy Spirit.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Jesus Christ did not create me...

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Well that has nothing to do with the topic. Please stay on topic. If you want to debate the existence of Yehoshua ha'Mashiach or His role in creation, then start another thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
not againnnn

man they're not possessed, you learn early when taking drama that you should create multiple personalities, it gives you a bigger resume per say, you can play more roles...

thats all it is
edit on 28-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

man they're not possessed

Her words say otherwise.

you learn early when taking drama that you should create multiple personalities,

When did she take drama?

thats all it is

No, that's not all. Sorry you don't get to come here and just proclaim that is all as if your word is absolute. Where's your evidence to refute that she's demon possessed and to prove that she's just acting?
edit on 28-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I have acted like a man possessed once or twice does that mean I was really possessed?
BTW can you move this to a religious forum, it isn't a general conspiracy is it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I have acted like a man possessed once or twice does that mean I was really possessed?

Who says she is acting?

BTW can you move this to a religious forum, it isn't a general conspiracy is it.

No, I can't. Ask a mod to move it if they think it doesn't belong here. But I disagree, this is a general conspiracy. My Nicki Minaj thread, which got a lot of attention, was in this forum also and was never moved. That's why I put this one here.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Puts me in memory of the 80's when cassette burning was popular in the churches. They claimed they could see the demons fleeing the fire in the smoke.

I don't get nor understand pop culture anyway. Don't listen to it, but the disturbing antics of beyonce at the super bowl makes me wary of her.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
For example

I am an actor
I was trained on how to be an actor by Juli-Ann Kay, Casting director for X-MEN and more

IMDB Page - www.imdb.com...

i can even dig out my certificate for graduating her classes.

the first thing i was taught, was to create multiple personalities, it makes you grow as an entertainer

and that's all it is, sorry dude

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Yup I acted as a kid and was taught this also.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

and that's all it is, sorry dude

No, that's not all it is. If you think so then prove she's acting. Prove she took drama classes that told her to do this. I don't care who trained you or what Hollywood movies they worked on. That's completely irrelevant. Your experiences prove nothing about Beyonce. Sorry, they just don't

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
lol, oh please. the triangle represents the Father, The Son and the holy spirit which is the music. Don't believe everything you see or hear. As above so below, God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdom of heaven Is ushered in by the tribe of judah. Guess who judah represents in the Bible, the music. Love Beyonce and Jay-z.

What? I've heard it all now.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm not sure what makes you take these statements so literally. She's a performance artist. This is what they do. They bring out personas within their selves that are outside of their usual behavior.

Do you realize that all actors do this as well? At least, all the decent ones. They become their roles. Performance artists become the role that the industry wants of them. Nothing "demonic" about this in a real sense. It's only creativity at work. You must carry all the dark and light within you to be a creative being.

[SNIPPED]
edit on Thu Feb 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That was really uncomfortable to watch. Although I feel the author of the video uses a couple loose correlations- like the lace outfit of a backup dancer or the stage pentagram (I thought both of those were reaching), the rest was extremely convincing and near impossible to ignore.

I would also like to see some more thorough context from the quoted excerpts. They seemed to only quote a segment from a sentence here and there. I'd like to hear the surrounding paragraph or interviewer's questions for better context.

However/Regardless, there is too much of a consistent pattern with modern pop stars to be ignored. Way too many occult symbols from a broad range of 'artists' (term used loosely). And we're not talking about some vague thing that could be interpreted a million different ways.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

However/Regardless, there is too much of a consistent pattern with modern pop stars to be ignored. Way too many occult symbols from a broad range of 'artists' (term used loosely). And we're not talking about some vague thing that could be interpreted a million different ways.

I think this is easily explained. First off, artists are basically popular eccentrics. The esoteric tends to go in hand with eccentricity.

The other explanation is just how mainstream conspiracies, and cults have become over the last decade. It's a cool thing to be a part of. At least, it was until recently, imo.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

I'll ask you like I asked others: What evidence do you have that she is only acting and not being literal? She said something entered her body and it was the first time ever. I'm sorry but there's no indication whatsoever that she's speaking metaphorically or just acting. But I guess that's because, according to you, I have autism.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sasha Fierce is what she calls herself when she is in "the zone".
When I'm in the zone I could call myself "Dirk Diggler" but it doesn't mean that I worship Satan.
A lot of people don't look up the meanings of names before choosing one. They mostly pick what rolls off their tongue or sounds the best.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by nomnom

I'll ask you like I asked others: What evidence do you have that she is only acting and not being literal? She said something entered her body and it was the first time ever. I'm sorry but there's no indication whatsoever that she's speaking metaphorically or just acting. But I guess that's because, according to you, I have autism.

No, I said I wondered if people who take this seriously have autism.

The onus is on your to prove your statement. I can't disprove a negative. It's obvious that she's speaking in terms of a persona.

This is like asking an atheist to prove that god doesn't exist. It makes no sense.

I'm agnostic, and tend to stay out of religious arguments, because neither side can be proven. Guess you could say I'm going to have to do the same here. You're not going to see this as it is. I'm not going to buy into your hogwash. So be it.
edit on 28-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All I see is a strong woman who is good at what she does, symbols go around every few years due to fashion that is all.
The video is utter BS do you not understand that she has a persona on stage and off both different one to sell records and the other when she is just being herself.
Iam glad we don't burn people anymore because the people who made the vid and the OP would burn a talented young women.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join