It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Stuttgart Tunnel caught on Surveillance cams.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You don't even have to look at the truck being lifted to determine if this is fake or not.
The scene with the truck being idle after the "accident" shows conspicuously that this is fabricated garbage.
The people are modeled and animated and it looks pretty bad.
Just look at the walking sequence, just terrible i say.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Really...I mean really...

An obviously faked video and yet people want it proved to be fake..gawd pathetic..

The UFO community needs help it really does.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Definitely a fake.

It's still worth examining these vids though. You never know, one day we might find a legit one and we wouldn't want to have passed it by.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's fake. As a fellow german, I can only aknowledge what has allready been said.

1. Definitely no german, police/ermegency or other sirens. They are required by law to sound like they do in the Frankfurt airport video. Also, wrong colour. Exept for the state of bavaria which keeps its green police cars, other states, like baden-württemberg (where Stuttgart is located) have switched to blue. (Although they might still be some old green ones in service).

2. While it is possible that some local news agencies employ a reporter with a french background, her german is clearly to bad as to be allowed on even a local chanel. She also uses a few word and expressions that rather point to google than to someone who's actually had german classes.

Good guess one the Merc commercial. The A81 does run through Sindelfingen where Mercedes-Benz is located. I wonder if there will be any follow up movies if its a viral campaign...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima
The people are modeled and animated and it looks pretty bad.
Just look at the walking sequence, just terrible i say.

Exactly what I noticed and was going to say.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Four pages and this still isn't in the HOAX bin? Really?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Four pages and this still isn't in the HOAX bin? Really?

This.

Just like the Temple Mount CGI: if it had actually happened, there would be zero doubt because the entire world would be talking about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Fascinating.

The ball of light looks similiar to a Photon Torpedo from the Star Trek movies.

Plus the Video shows the trailer flipping, but later shows it undamaged sitting upright.

I would say offhand that it's CGI.

Pretty cool though nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
nothing in this scene looks real.
The truck, the people, the cars... hell even the damn road looks CG

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Christopher Zitterbaut, or the guy playing him. He's an actor. I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy in movies before. He looks so familiar. So, I'm going to say that this is a fake.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well even if it is a hoax it is more entertaining already than many of the top topics we got going today. I think of course it is possible to make this stuff up but where is the money in it ? It would cost a bit to produce. I don't know if it is fake until it is PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt. Looks legit to me. S&F

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That ball of light totally looks like a blue photon torpedo from Star Trek. Also if this was real there would be many pictures and videos from phones turning up, there would be a fire storm on the internet if this was real. Alas no firestorm.... only more fake ufos

Hey maybe tptb are making fake ufo vidoes to keep us from the truth....no wait maybe the aliens are posting fake videos to youtube to mess with humans.....

Anybody remember that episode of south park where planet Earth was a reality TV show, It's EARTH!!!.

Regardless thanks op for sharing this real or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by NeoVain

Well even if it is a hoax it is more entertaining already than many of the top topics we got going today. I think of course it is possible to make this stuff up but where is the money in it ? It would cost a bit to produce. I don't know if it is fake until it is PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt. Looks legit to me. S&F

With all due respect, it always works the other way around. The burden of proof is on the person making extraordinary claims or bringing forth extraordinary evidence. The default state for any claim is simply "unproved" - not true, not false.

In this case, the video appears to be such an obvious fake (as detailed in the previous 4 pages) that the original poster on YouTube will almost certainly never bother to try to prove its legitimacy. The video is pure entertainment and nothing more.

And finally, to answer your question, the money and the motive is in YouTube plays, which translate directly into cash for channel partners due to advertising revenues.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Autograf because: grammar

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
The UFO community needs help it really does.

Why do you say this? The OP found a video that at first glance seems to ask more questions that answer any, so he/she posted it here for the world to decide weather this could be faked or if this really happened. Seems fair to me?

We bring ufo videos here to get the help from our 270,000+ members am I not right...?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Someone posted in the video's comments that it was for a new Mercedes.
Just think if it is real, what that would mean for the world....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
NO media coverage at all on any news channel here in Germany.

Fake or at least a viral video campaign...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Wow, some truck driver engineered an "abduction" of his cargo by a UFO... cargo that is now safely stored in his warehouse. Smart mother #er, damn.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
why do I even bother coming here anymore, ATS used to be a great site and today it seems every thread has a big meaty title to lure you in then the content falls flat, just full of useless garbage.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
This looks like a viral video for a movie or something. The semi/tractor trailer look slike CGI. The ball of light looks fake.

just my 2 cents.

I have to agree. At least that was my initial impression.
But great "fake story".

One of the things I thought made it seem fake was the way the "newscaster" said that residents were being asked to look out for the "missing cargo".

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the real story to come out on this one.
Somewhat reminds me of the "UFO and fishing boat" video and the "eagle snatching baby" video.

If this was a low budget amateur production, I think it was fairly well executed.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
If this was a low budget amateur production, I think it was fairly well executed.

I think it is fake, but I don't think it was amateur and low budget.

This seems to be a viral marketing campaign for Petronas Motorsports. Petronos is the one who uploaded the video to begin with, and this video even appears on the company's Facebook page.

Also, the reporter mentions "liquid metal" was found at the scene. The phrase "liquid and metal" is used in advertising by Petronas Motorsports -- it is associated with their brand name.

Everything points to this being a viral video made to promote Petronas.

edit on 3/1/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join