It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars,Past Civilization,Proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This would be funny if you weren't so serious. Give us your address so we can send the white men in coats to collect you.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Can someone, preferably the op, please scene cap the bloody thing and circle it because I can't seem to see anything other than rocks.
I hate these threads.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

There is nothing there. He is trying to make a fool of you. If that bothers you just a little bit then alert the mods, as I did.
Do you enjoy having your time wasted by a hoaxing, lying, matter of fact attitude, points grabber?

I certainly don't.

He thinks we are idiots and is laughing.

edit on 25-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another 'just a rock' on Mars.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcartographer
Another 'just a rock' on Mars.

Worse than that. There is nothing there that even resembles what the op states.
He is laughing laughing, oohh so funny :/

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i check just about all these threads about this picture from mars and that picture from mars.
and what everybody says they see. and some of them are pretty far reaching,

but ya know what gets me more than anything.

is how do all these folks explain all these artifacts, fossils and what not, just laying around on the surface, i mean i know mars is suppose to have dust storms and there's no one there to go out after said storms to see if something has been uncovered. no rain to wash away how many years of dirt. i know that there are artifacts and fossils that have been found on the surface, or just peaking through here on earth. but come on, no where that many as people claim to see in the pictures from mars. most here are found in digs, or accidentally found something or there is some sort of idea where something might be through old records or myths.

but really that many just laying on the surface.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Don't get so much tunnel vision. What about this half-buried rib bone or whatever on the other side of the photo? If that isn't proof positive of something, I don't know what is.

yes its a glitch apparently. I highlighted that in my other thread.

Are you talking about the slash of light (white).
That is probably only a lense glare,
It does not go into the soil.

The glare can be seen faintly above the ground, over rock and soil, just before the supposed second blade pokes out of the soil.

Looks like a lense glare to me.

Sorry

Nice try though

Hello again!

OK The more I've look at it, I now see a shadow on the rock below what would be the smaller side (left side)
Now to me, it lookes like something shooting past the area, just above the ground.

edit on 25-2-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i searched the whole image and this is all i could find... no propeller

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
And any archeologists or engineer can see this aint no rock.

are you trying to trick us with a double negative?
it's unkind and a bit crass to pull out one's qualifications and that, but i read archaeology for some considerable time at more than one (ok, two) excellent universities, been on plenty of digs, and i rock-hound too. i'm also still involved in experimental archaeology every now and again. i do feel a bit grimy and cheap for saying that but you are pretty much asking for it.

rocks

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
here just so you can see it better.

now i have brightend the image and added arrows.

1. top of rock and top edge of rock, clearly shows nothing buried, also it looks as if there might be a ridge across the top

2. left edge of rock, all that is visible is the shadow, after shadow there is clearly nothing visibly buried.

3. bottom edge of rock, again shadow and only part of the rock. once more nothing buried.

4. right edge of rock, reflection from sun giving it a shiny appearance, also nothing buried and more rocks to the right.

End of argument
edit on 25-2-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

I must admit that I am just as excited as anyone at the possibility of finding proof of life on Mars, or anywhere else for that matter. Having said that I see a rock. I can see how one may see a propeller IF they really, really, REALLY want to, but I believe what my eyes tell me.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was kinda disapointed... I was expecting to see a picture of rocks when seeing the title, but I expected to see an interessting one...
Nature can do a pretty great variation of shapes in natural design, as it has done here on earth... It can even do some right-angle shaped forms.
Those kind of rocks that have uncommon shapes are interessting and sometimes even worth the debate.
The pic of this thread doesn't match the above description. All I see are tons of common rocks, sorry OP.

btw, at least there was the Waldo (we call him "Charlie" in french, never understood why...) pic uploaded that made me laugh, so it was not a complete waste of time

Please OP, next time you post a pic of rocks on mars, please choose a better one. There are far enough interessting anomalies on Mars to prevent the "need" of seeing anything we want in the first pile of rock we see.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I must say that you and Arken have quite the imagination. That, or both of you enjoy trolling on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Nothing but rocks and sand. Nothing to see here folks.

If NASA did discover a propeller or any other object, you really think they would disclose that to the public? I highly, highly doubt it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think everyone is looking at the wrong area. Not that big fat rock!

In the photo with the large white arrow, you can see a metalic looking narrow blade like image.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Not that rock

The silver/ white, blade like, slash in Pic. with Large white arrow.
Throws a shadow.

Dang !!
Well now I'm all confused.
Maybe It d the one in your photo.
If it is the thing in your photo then I must say "rock"

My bad!

edit on 25-2-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If by "propeller" you mean "rocks and dirt", then yes, I see it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I see rocks.A bunch of rocks.When I zoom in I see bigger rocks.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

the op said bottom right corner, and along with others this is all i saw.
i also saw the one on the left side, the picture with the white arrows. i'm still looking at that. may blow it up and brighten it too.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

The whole time I thought the OP said "left corner"
Man what a goof that was !

It's a good thing I'm not driving

At first the "light" slash on the left side of pic. looked like a glare, but it appears to throw a shadow on a rock at the far left end of slash , like it is shooting by above ground.
Now I wonder what it is?
edit on 25-2-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2013 by azureskys because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join