Mars,Past Civilization,Proof

page: 8
5
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
its not an accusation its a reputation and i agree its pathetic. I could not care less if anyone chooses not to observe however i have an opinion and upto now im free to express it.
Waldo was taking the micky so what? He is still standing on that blade which you can not see!


No HE is on a ROCK not a blade!! YOU are the one that can't see
edit on 26-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)
cmon look at it, its a blade,you know it is. Show me a rock anywhere that has a beautiful curved symetrical blade. A blade caused by natural erosion.
When we bring this artifact back to earth it will be the most valuable museum piece ever.




posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
Quite simply astounding. Zoom in to the very bottom right of this pic and you will see a propeller. End of argument. Yhe other blade is burried in the ground . So this is the most impressive discovery ever and i found it.with the help of nasa ,thanks
edit on 25-2-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: thanking nasa


if this is a symptom of the universe, symptomoftheuniverse, then we are
all pretty much shagged.

i guess it could be a section of a propeller, but it could also be an old pair of
my mothersh knickersh that went stiff in the breeze, and somehow ended on mars!


all jokes aside, i am not seeing it. (but i don't believe the curiosity space mission/impossible
landing bs anyway. all images are either filmed on earth or more likely derived from completely
computer generated environments. some of the shadows don't gel in this picture and some of
the rocks just look pasted in).
edit on 26-2-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)
symptomoftheuniverse is a love that never dies,ask black sabbath. Take my hand child of love.


gladly, friend.


does this make it any clearer?


still not seeing exactly what you are, but again, for me, since we are dealing with nasa,
it is more likely a prop or a generated image designed to look like a propeller than an actual
artifact (since there is no curiosity rover anywhere near mars www.cluesforum.info....)
if it was real and evidence of an earlier civilisation of mars, we wouldn't get to see it.
too many of these ambiguous type photos nasa are releasing lately. some other type
deception is going on, surely.
edit on Tue Feb 26 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tag



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

yes and he is stood on the curved symetrical blade,look closely the opposite blade is dug in. A bit like a spitfire propeller blade. The propeller is smooth and the blade is twisted with a ridge running down the center. The blade is as exquisite as a feather.


I see a rock, not a propeller...it's very easy to see shapes in nature. The "skull" one is more impressive, but alas, there are plenty of examples of rocks and trees, etc. looking like other things, in nature, right here on Earth, to compare them to. Interesting? Yes. Proof? Hardly. Good post and pics though.
thankyou for at least saying its interesting. The more i look at it the more t becomes a propeller. If the other blade was dug out would you believe



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yeah i see it now! And look at the little pieces of bone next to it! Its the pilot! OH OH LOOK I THINK I SEE THE ALIEN AIRPORT IN THE UPPER LEFT!!!



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   


its a propeller with 2 blades,the blade opposite the one waldo was standing on is burried in the ground. If its not on mars then they diddnt clear the area properly



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
ok, i've looked at this for just a bit and it strikes me as kinda strange.

i first enlarge this area down to where all you can see is just pixels. and to me it looked as if something was removed and the was just a white back ground.

then i adjusted the input and out put just a bit and the second shot is what i found.
i'm no image editing expert, but i swear this looks like something was removed.

this is the area in the left hand corner.

just brightened



brightened and levels adjusted.







Hey you could be right !

Did you notice the shadow on the rock, under the far left side of the slash ?

Had to have been a solid object to throw a shadow.
Quite the mystery
edit on 26-2-2013 by azureskys because: changed words



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
ok, i've looked at this for just a bit and it strikes me as kinda strange.

i first enlarge this area down to where all you can see is just pixels. and to me it looked as if something was removed and the was just a white back ground.

then i adjusted the input and out put just a bit and the second shot is what i found.
i'm no image editing expert, but i swear this looks like something was removed.

this is the area in the left hand corner.

just brightened



brightened and levels adjusted.







Hey you could be right !

Did you notice the shadow on the rock, under the far left side of the slash ?

Had to have been a solid object to throw a shadow.
Quite the mystery
edit on 26-2-2013 by azureskys because: changed words
in my other thread i called it a firefly whizzing by, but no one could see the shadow,just like no one can see the blade. Apparently its just a glitch and no shadow. Seems to becoming a habit on ats



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
 


I like things like that, I actually find that more puzzling. And the interesting thing is there is stuff like that all over the place! Way to Go!



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 


I'm not sure what is the saddest thing about this thread, the fact that you have posted a picture of a rock and claimed it's a propeller.......or the fact that you actually believe that the rock is a propeller



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 


I'm not sure what is the saddest thing about this thread, the fact that you have posted a picture of a rock and claimed it's a propeller.......or the fact that you actually believe that the rock is a propeller
whats sadder is that you have no proof its a rock,nor can you show similar rocks or the fact that you would not be bothered if it was a propeller! Sad indeed.



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   






These are all you need really to prove 100% civilization in some time zone.

And I'm sure there is alot of odd things in the rubble there.



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So many nonsence threads have appeared here lately. It´s a conspiracy to hide the real "evidence" of life on mars. "facepalm"



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
So many nonsence threads have appeared here lately. It´s a conspiracy to hide the real "evidence" of life on mars. "facepalm"
you seem pretty cock sure of yourself? Real evidence?like what? Double facepalm



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 


I'm not sure what is the saddest thing about this thread, the fact that you have posted a picture of a rock and claimed it's a propeller.......or the fact that you actually believe that the rock is a propeller
whats sadder is that you have no proof its a rock,nor can you show similar rocks or the fact that you would not be bothered if it was a propeller! Sad indeed.


Don't you see yet that when you claim something as "PROOF!" you need to provide some sort of evidence for that??

Not just because you say "I see it. That's proof."



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 


I'm not sure what is the saddest thing about this thread, the fact that you have posted a picture of a rock and claimed it's a propeller.......or the fact that you actually believe that the rock is a propeller
whats sadder is that you have no proof its a rock,nor can you show similar rocks or the fact that you would not be bothered if it was a propeller! Sad indeed.


Don't you see yet that when you claim something as "PROOF!" you need to provide some sort of evidence for that??

Not just because you say "I see it. That's proof."
the proof is in the pudding. Also no one can show a similar natural rock. Can you? Nope. That is because its not natural.
If nasa dug up the other blade would you believe?



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 



Also no one can show a similar natural rock. Can you? Nope. That is because its not natural. If nasa dug up the other blade would you believe?


I think nobody is providing examples of similar rocks is because this thread is pretty ridiculous and to search online for pictures of rocks with somewhat rounded edge here and a piece fractured there is needless.

IF NASA "dug up the other blade" I would still want to read the results of whether it was a rock of a certain shape or artificially made with different materials.

I prefer to go more with hard proof and evidence than faith and blind belief.



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 



Also no one can show a similar natural rock. Can you? Nope. That is because its not natural. If nasa dug up the other blade would you believe?


I think nobody is providing examples of similar rocks is because this thread is pretty ridiculous and to search online for pictures of rocks with somewhat rounded edge here and a piece fractured there is needless.

IF NASA "dug up the other blade" I would still want to read the results of whether it was a rock of a certain shape or artificially made with different materials.

I prefer to go more with hard proof and evidence than faith and blind belief.
well my advice is dont visit threads like these. Its obvious you have no interest other than to debunk.
Another blade would still be a rock in your eyes. Typical.



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 



well my advice is dont visit threads like these. Its obvious you have no interest other than to debunk. Another blade would still be a rock in your eyes. Typical.


If I actually saw something in your pic, it would be different. I see no blade.

Close-ups (as has been pointed several times this thread) show that it is a lone rock and nothing extending from it looks to be buried.

I visit threads "like these" to see if something has actually been found. When the OP and title (once all in caps) proclaim proof, I expect proof.

There is none.

Then you tell us to find "experts in archeology and engineering" to verify your beliefs.

Isn't that burden on you??





new topics
top topics
 
5
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join