It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I looked at the other material you posted. I think I understand your point now. The Lil Wayne video is disturbing to say the least. Kat Williams is one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen, sucks that he doesn't perform anymore. There is some dirty stuff going on behind the scenes for sure. It is a shame, there is a lot of great hip hop out there though, The Roots, Common, Outkast, etc. I just choose not to listen to the soulless music that is put out by corporate radio. There does seem to be something sinister about the message they are trying to put out. Thanks for the info.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Good vid man. All these hater trollz are just mad cuz they like Lil Wayne n Drake. They are blind to what the message is and how it affects kids. That music takes away more brain cells than vodka, that's why their hating, don't worry about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Infi8nity

Oooh mind control.

To make men gay?

Too funny.

Once again you have no idea. Just as some dismiss the symbols with in media because they do not understand why they are their.
If you really want to know then research before you dismis. This video is from a insider, if you ignore it then you truly do not want to understand. Maybe your afraid maybe you all ready know and have other reasons for dismissing. Either way deny ignorance.

This is not the only man speaking out, this is only the tip of the ice burg. You would know if you actually researched the topic.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Some of my ancestors came straight from Scotland as well.
Although I find Scottish kilts slightly different.

Nowadays, Scottish men usually only wear kilts at weddings and formal gatherings. The only people that wear kilts regularly in Scotland would seem to be the British these days.
Many years ago men wore one large sheet of tartan cloth over a long shirt. It was folded in such a way as to form the kilt shape as well as covering the torso and pinned at the shoulder. ( Just like good ol' William Wallace) This was used as a blanket when sleeping outdoors and was easy to move in. I personally, always thought thebScottish kilts to be more purposeful compared to some other examples in history including the modern ones from earlier in the thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by OpenEars123

I was mildly interested in this thread and what you had to say, until you posted this ^^^

Now I know not to bother reading your posts any more.
edit on 24/2/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

your choice

but can i take this oppurtunity to apologise

i tried to keep the thread unopinionated, and deliver a news report style OP

but i was draggged into giving an opinion....opinions are like a holes, everyone has one

i dont mean to comment on a subject that i dont understand, or quite frankly doesnt exist

peace
edit on 24-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

My opinion is that you should not apologizes for stating opinions. This is a public forum, we are not the new world order media, opinions are allowed. They provoke perspectives out side of our own.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You need to see this interview:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why are so many comments removed??? When did this site become heavily censored? Pretty sad to see on what used to be a pretty open site.

On the topic at hand...The music industry has controlled music for so long, sucking creativity right out of the music itself. Theres no doubt theres a continued push to make males more feminine especially in hip hop.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

You need to see this interview:

Thats a good one but ever better

This is his last stand up. Read between the lines, keep the perspective of him running from a deal with the Illuminati. This man is a genius, the way he words every thing so that only people in the know, know whats he's really talking about while the masses that dont know think that hes just joking. He dose it this way so that he dose not get in trouble by waking people up. It touches your sub subconscious. It tough me how to read between the lines, so many celebrity's use this type of language to talk about the position they are in. Chappelle has it down to a T.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

This music isn't legitimate enough to have any sort of impact on anything wide scale. No accountable person even listens to this stuff. Just MTV crap for the kiddies and any symbolism involved is merely what is in vogue with the filmmakers hired to make the videos.. things meant to catch your eye and cause controversy because the music sure can't sell itself. It's harmless. No one will remember these songs let alone the videos in a few years.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You must share with us how you are immune to the mind control.

You must feel quite superior to the rest of us, since we're all brainwashed.

What's their agenda?

Is it to make stupid teenage girls cry in joy when they see a talentless tart like Kim Kardashian?

If I listen to Kanye West, will I start wearing skirts?

Is their end game to sell more cd's?!?!?!

Those nefarious monsters!!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more man or have summed up better myself. That's exactly what's going here and it's nice to see that other people realize it as well. Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What's their agenda?
Is it to make stupid teenage girls cry in joy when they see a talentless tart like Kim Kardashian?

Well maybe you should investigate this organization a bit and find out what their own research has uncovered about television and its effects on the brain . . . .

Tavistock Institute
en.wikipedia.org...

Tavistock
The Best Kept Secret in America
educate-yourself.org...

The ideology of American foundations was created by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. In 1921, the Duke of Bedford, Marquess of Tavistock, the 11th Duke, gave a building to the Institute to study the effect of shellshock on British soldiers who survived World War I. Its purpose was to establish the "breaking point" of men under stress . . .

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations: Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, and Political
www.amazon.com...

The above is a book, they have one at my local college library so you don't even have to pay for it if one near you has one.

Or you can go on living and in some time wonder what that weight is around your neck and look down to see the chains you have allowed to be placed upon you.

EDIT
Here is a format that is probably more suited to your mindset . . .

6 Shocking Ways TV Rewires Your Brain
www.cracked.com...

TV Watching at Age 2 Spells Trouble Later
"Basically we saw kids who watch excessive TV at 29 months were more likely to be less productive in class [in fourth grade] as rated by their teachers," she tells WebMD. "They were performing less well in mathematics. We also saw negative effects in anything that required effortful exercise -- how often they exercised, whether they liked to do anything that requires effort. And their body mass index was greater."

an Iowa State University study sure enough found that students who stare at a screen for more than two hours per day are twice as likely to be diagnosed with attention problems

According to science, television can alter your actual dreams, the kind that happen while you're asleep. Research has found that some people have monochrome dreams (that is, they dream in black and white), and it's apparently all their televisions' fault.

But regardless of the severity, the violence we view on television actually does have an influence on our behavior. A study that followed the television viewing habits of 700 children over the course of 17 years found that (again, after ruling out factors like poverty and neglect) more hours of television translated to more violent acts. Scientists found that 22.5 percent of children who watched one to three hours of television per day committed aggressive actions such as threats, assaults, and fights in subsequent years. If the children watched more than four hours per day, the percentage rose to 28.8 percent.

In contrast, only 5.7 percent of kids who watched less than one hour per day would go on to commit aggressive actions against others.

It also says it makes you fat, but on the bright side can make one less lonely . . .

Your Brain Waves Change When You Watch TV -Low Alpha Waves Can Lead to "Mind Fog"
voices.yahoo.com...

If you experience "mind fog" after watching television, you are not alone. Studies have shown that watching television induces low alpha waves in the human brain. Alpha waves are brainwaves between 8 to 12 HZ. and are commonly associated with relaxed meditative states as well as brain states associated with suggestibility.

Do you understand that? It is associated with HIGH SUGGESTIBILITY, a.k.a. hypnosis.

So for those saying "oh they are trying to brainwash us with the teevees, suuurrrreee" well guess what that is damn well near the truth.

If you don't like this fact take it up with science and reproducible results tested via the scientific method.

Or you can continue living like a clown and trolling the internet spreading ignorance.

edit on 24-2-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What's their agenda?

I never was immune...
Nor do i think I am better then every one.
Do you understand my avatar name? I see every one as equals.

You would know their agenda if you took the time to research. Just like the hr long video I gave you before this post witch introduces you to the topics of research. As explained in my other post.....
If you really wanted to know you would take the time to see your self. If not then why are you on this forum?
Your using trolling tactics, you have not debunked any of the information I have given you.
Any one reading your post can clearly see.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The blatant ignorance and denial in this thread is astounding. I could barely get through reading the first page. Jesus.

The feminization/homosexual agenda in hip hop has been in progress for quite some time now.
How many of you remember the Lil Wayne kissing Birdman incident?
Here was Baby (Birdman) saying that he would kiss Wayne in the mouth again!

"That's how we roll". lol!
Keep in mind Wayne has been "rolling" with Baby since age 12.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I'm not trying to debunk anything.

Just want to know what the agenda is.

Apparently it's to make all men gay.

Do you agree with this assumption?

Why don't all of Kanye's fans wear skirts?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

106 n park... again!

now i get why they like him

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

What does television have to do with hip hop turning people gay?

And you call me a clown?

pfft

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I'm not trying to debunk anything.

Just want to know what the agenda is.

Apparently it's to make all men gay.

Do you agree with this assumption?

Why don't all of Kanye's fans wear skirts?

stop talking in absolutes

all men...all fans

if it influences one person...if it highjacks one trial of thought

is that not enough

dude the point is
a corporate decision has clashed with the market brand

by whos choice....and whats with the emotions

the world doesnt revolve around gays...so can you stick to the point

at most extreme its FEMINISING HIPHOP... the gay thing, is about perceptions

edit on 24-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

And again, what's the end game in feminising hip hop?

What does it achieve?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

if it influences one person...if it highjacks one trial of thought

is that not enough

Exactly! It's a domino effect. Influence one who influences another who influences another who influences another, ad infinitum.

It makes me think of something that the Black Panthers taught: Each one, teach one. Each person was responsible for teaching at least one other person. That was an effective way to spread the message. Same principle applies here.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join