It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i think willow smith is absolutely adorable. she's spunky, talented, and infectiously happy,
but i think they turned her into her daddy.

here she is in a very interesting video from a while ago

so is it just guys they are confusing up there in hollywood? or are we becoming each other?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think that long ago, men were conditioned by society to think that wearing skirts was for girls...and they're finally waking up and breaking their programming with regards to this matter.

Only kidding. I live in Scotland, nobody wears kilts except at weddings and football matches. You get the odd chap cutting about town of a weekend evening, drunk, making an exhibition of himself.

On the flip side - I see a lot of men wearing actual skirts, dresses, makeup...openly canoodling with other men, I also see much lesbianism. I don't really care what others do but I don't appreciate seeing a lot of it. I get the impression it's more of a fashion statement or to be trendy, to be loud, proud and in everyones face - especially among bi females/lesbians.

Almost as if it's for attention and to shock people, I find it a bit full on. I don't dig it much.

Save it for the bedroom.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

you quoted the whole OP

for a one line bs remark

well done

go tell him and his fans that its crap...this is just a report of whats happening...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

sorry.. he made a reference to Jay-Z being a "satanist" while using words and images close to what is portrayed as "Illuminati".
It show's it and explains it in the video.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread Mr Pharaoh.
Since I'm not following the evolution of hip hop, it's good to see what the kids are up to now.
They're basically destroying an amazing art form and culture.

Hip hop is dead.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bangbang300

you are extremely ignorant. please do your research. what A$AP Rocky was wearing actually was a long tanktop, designed by Ann Demeulemeester. also, Kanye is into the high fashion, which explains his leather skirt.

Kanye is into the high fashion, which explains his leather skirt.

Exactly, a skirt.
And who designs "high fashion" ? Not exactly very masculine men

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaac (RIP DUSTIN)

sorry.. he made a reference to Jay-Z being a "satanist" while using words and images close to what is portrayed as "Illuminati".
It show's it and explains it in the video.

yes i just watched it

thanks

it answers whats been happpening to him today....

mc hammer is ranting on today as well

one rant that stood out was
" i wonder what they injected in my arm, that they called a skin test"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF...heres his twitter page
take a look

twitter.com...

once again thank you for your post

here, news report
www.dailymail.co.uk... xml
edit on 24-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Great post! This kilt crap is not Hip-Hop in anyway shape or form. If Kanye West did that in his normal day to day life, sure. That's what he wants to do. But this...

It's not a fashion show. It's a guy(male) rapping. In these times everyone knows what is and isn't "cool" to wear. Telling me the one who designed this didn't know it was for Kanye West?(a male)

Something is being done here and someone is trying to make something happen. For money, something more, or both. Kat Williams also suffered to this crap in different ways. Common story in Hollywood. Why so much denial? Damn...

What's the excuse? All of them are crazy? Sorry, not buying it...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't say 'Illuminati in Music' - I'd say, 'Weirdos in Music Industry' .

Happy Viewing!

The Music Industry Exposed (Full Length)

The Entertainment Industry Exposed

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I Just wanted to share some more examples of the Illuminati pushing their ideals by trying to feminise men and push homosexuality in ancient history. Examples can be found throughout history, right back to Babylon, where they began to set up the stage for the grand scheme of things.

SPARTA

(Notice the kilt)

"Sparta is thought to be the first city to practice athletic nudity, and some scholars claim that it was also the first to formalize pederasty.[76] According to these sources, the Spartans believed that the love of an older, accomplished aristocrat for an adolescent was essential to his formation as a free citizen. The agoge, the education of the ruling class, was, they claim, founded on pederastic relationships required of each citizen,[77] with the lover responsible for the boy's training."
en.wikipedia.org...

THE SACRED BAND OF THEBES

(Again the kilt)

"The Sacred Band of Thebes (Ancient Greek: Ἱερὸς Λόχος, Hieròs Lókhos) was a troop of picked soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC. It is said to have been organised by the Theban commander Gorgidas in 378 BC and to have played a crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra. It was annihilated by Philip II of Macedon in the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC."

"According to Plutarch, the 300 hand-picked men were chosen by Gorgidas purely for ability and merit, regardless of social class.[17] It was composed of 150 pederastic male couples,[14] each pair consisting of an older erastês (ἐραστής, "lover") and a younger erômenos (ἐρώμενος, "beloved").[18] Athenaeus of Naucratis also records the Sacred Band as being composed of "lovers and their favorites, thus indicating the dignity of the god Eros in that they embrace a glorious death in preference to a dishonorable and reprehensible life";[8] while Polyaenus describes the Sacred Band as being composed of men "devoted to each other by mutual obligations of love".[6] The origin of the "sacred" appellation of the Sacred Band is unexplained by Dinarchus and other historians. But Plutarch claims that it was due to an exchange of sacred vows between lover and beloved at the shrine of Iolaus (one of the lovers of Hercules) at Thebes."
en.wikipedia.org...

That's just a couple, it's amazing how many examples can be found throughout history.

edit on 24-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreefer703

Originally posted by bknapple32
Congrats another thread with YouTube assumptions and tinfoil conclusions. I'm sure this will conjure up a lot of "way to go" responses. But in the real world this is all bunk.

Dude if you cant see the symbols all over this music video you are an idiot. Something is definitely not right, just watch a hip hop video from the 90's.

You are aware this is just brilliant marketing at work.

Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson, Kiss, Alice cooper, they all used the " symbolism " as part of their act. Hip hop/rap has evolved. These things are common place. Teeny boppers love it because their religious parents hate it. It's a form of rebellion, and when you rebel you look for things that fit your particular rebellion.

You guys who do this always talk about hidden in plain sight. What about marilyn manson? IS that not the most plain site example of exactly what you're talking about?

KISS is a damn good example of this too, right there in your face. It's nothing but an act though, quit being paranoid. There will always be shock in awe in music. It makes for GREAT media, record sales and in this case youtube views. You're playing the game by watching, posting and talking about it. Nothing more here than EXCELLENT marketing.

link   
I don't know about this conspiracy stuff but I do know that men used to wear kilts and robes and skirt type things way further back in history than any conspiracy theory about it goes. Who cares, it's clothing. I think a man in a kilt/skirt/robe is damn sexy. But then again, my ancestors come straight from Scotland so...

Just my humble female opinion.

link   

I only watched the first Kanye video you posted. Sounds to me, in the 'rant', Kanye was keeping it real calling out the corporate leeches that are ruining music in this country. I respect your opinion, but I just don't see what you are suggesting. Nothing more than greedy men taking advantage of other peoples dedication to their craft.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefG

he says he loves jehovah and hates suits and ties

then he talks about being a good boy and putting on a pink polo top

at the same time...

he is dealing with the skirt backlash

basically, he doesnt like the corporate side to the illuminati beliefs...

this dude doesnt know that the corporate excuse is just a lie for him to co operate

he did what they said, now his brand is suffering

for about 6 weeks hes been getting abuse from that coporate decision,,,even by his sponsors

i could go on...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Oooh mind control.

To make men gay?

Too funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
you lot...

KANYE JUST COMMENTED ON THE LORD JAMAL YOUTUBE CLIP

Kanye Omari West 50 minutes ago
"N**ga please, yo ass callin me homo while im banging Kim Kardashian and yo ass fapping to her sex tape..."

someones regaining composure lol
the gloves are off

peace

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh wow, first video was really cool; a lot of double-crosses
on the "graffiti" wall.

Second video opens up with the Monarch Butterfly, so stopped watching.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Infi8nity

Oooh mind control.

To make men gay?

Too funny.

well

can you come up with an answer

many people are asking!

whos sponsoring this movement?...its not the artist is it?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
Why doesn't anyone consider the extremely simple explanation, that the mainstream media has picked up on how popular the illuminati conspiracies have become, and purposely use the symbolism as a way to gain even more popularity for their artists?

This is what I believe as well. They capitalize on what is beginning to "trend" and thus they egg it on, though there may be slivers of truth somewhere in between, most of it is bunk.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by OpenEars123

I was mildly interested in this thread and what you had to say, until you posted this ^^^

Now I know not to bother reading your posts any more.
edit on 24/2/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

your choice

but can i take this oppurtunity to apologise

i tried to keep the thread unopinionated, and deliver a news report style OP

but i was draggged into giving an opinion....opinions are like a holes, everyone has one

i dont mean to comment on a subject that i dont understand, or quite frankly doesnt exist

peace

Although i frown upon your opinion, i appreciate your honesty.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join