It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Planes in the Sky; Spraying Chemicals Into the Air, Being Controlled By Aliens?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

very good info thank you for posting this.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybird
Others say theyre spraying viruses/diseases others say weather control crap. the only way to know for sure is to collect samples.

I have a good idea:

You guys collect samples. Let a physician analyze the samples and then provide undeniable proof whatever you claim is sprayed, be it toxins, hologram particles or whatever?

And for the time being, while you are collecting REAL evidence for your claims, keep those silly discussions out of the UFO forum?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I thought I was going crazy when I saw a plane kinda fade out of existence. I had no idea it could be a "fake" plane or UFO!

really interesting. S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight13
I thought I was going crazy when I saw a plane kinda fade out of existence. I had no idea it could be a "fake" plane or UFO!

really interesting. S&F

S&F? Really?
Planes are many miles away from you. When they fly away from you, they get smaller. Many planes are white, blue, or metallic, so they blend into the background. Between these two things, there is no known, logical reason to believe that planes are invisible, holographic, cloaked, flying pigs, fairies, or anything else.
It's called "perspective".
And, while you have a dictionary out, "discernment."

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

i have felt droplets land on my arms before with no clouds in the sky, just chemtrails from planes, no trees around no birds, at first i thought i got crapped on by a bird. but it was just clear liquid and i have no idea where it came from because it was'nt rain either. anyone else ever have that happen?

They won't be from anything in a contrail. For something to fall on you from that height, it would have to be the size of fairly large hail. Things at that temperature are extremely small and will settle to earth, in a completely calm column of air (which does not exist), in 24 hours or more. And will have likely drifted for miles.

I could have been from a bird, but the solid parts fell beside you. This happens. Park your car under a tree and you will see it for yourself. It could have been from many different sources, but where it didn't come from is an airliner.
As to the rest of your post, that there are so many people with so many different stories about the who, what, when, and why should be a clue that most (or all) are wrong. There have been tests of the trails themselves and they show the exhaust expected. A "leading" proponent of "chemtrails" has admitted that there have been no tests that show anything as claimed. When the leaders can't find any chemicals, it's time for this story to die.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Anyone who tells you there isn't any form of aerial spraying going on up there needs to do some research...

I doubt anyone claimed that. But that isn't what people are talking about when they post here. Cloud seeding? No.. they are claiming that veritable clouds of "chemtrails" are left over cities due to "spraying." Which is ludicrous of course. No such thing is being done. And there is proof. There is a ton of proof that no detrimental spraying is being done, and NO proof that there is.

So no.. I don't think humans.. nor aliens flying in 'fake planes" are spraying anything over our cities. I doubt an alien species that arrived here with advanced technology would need to "fake a plane" for any reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

You really should change the word "chemtrail" to "contrail". That is a condensation trail - contrail.

Ok and what is the craft that is creating the contrail? Are you going to say the photos are fake now? Perhaps they are but....

No. I won't be manipulating information for my own ends I don't do that. I'm actually presenting the work and information of others which people can't obviously seem to grasp. They are called chem trails by eyewitnesses and those who study them, condensation trails to me don't explain the extent of it and the odd environmental conditions some people are reporting...but

Believe whatever you want, I don't have to nor am I obligated to prove anything to anyone here just to satisfy them. I believe they exist and no one will change that, I simply do not care if you or anyone here believes in it or not. Likewise, you can believe whatever you may, I'm sure in some of your steadfast beliefs, you would not be swayed. This topic is my such steadfast belief. No one has presented satisfactory evidence (not on this thread in general) not convince me otherwise.

Respectfully disagreeing with all who don't believe that chemicals are being sprayed.

Discussion is different from debate.

edit on 25-2-2013 by yoursteppingonmytoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So now we don't even have to find convincing video footage, we're now just saying they are camouflaging themselves as regular aircraft's?

What is it with UFO/ET investigations that say we should just throw out all logic and reason?

This aircraft is spraying us!
No, its just water vapour from the exhaust of said aircraft.

This is a ET UFO!
No, it is clearly a terrestrial aircraft, a bug, or a lens flare.

This ET UFO is disguise as a terrestrial aircraft, and is spraying us with chemicals!
Ohh come on, you have really just gone all wacko now? Like seriously.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

wow, umm i told you there were no birds around. nothing but jets flying and i was directly under a few chemtrails not contrails. contrails dissapate rather quick whereas contrails dont. they linger. thanks tho disinfo agent

im sure these tests were done on jet exhaust, not on what they are spraying behind the airliner. there have been aircraft mechanics that have seen the tanks hidden in the fuselage and lines runing out to the wingtips, also i know what a contrail looks like, and i know what a CHEMtrail looks like they are two different things, days before the blizzard in the northeast i was driving through and all i saw were many chemtrails in the sky like a grid. im sure they were just exhaust and had nothing to do with what the OP posted about manipulating clouds, and they certainly had NOTHING to do with the biggest storm those folks have ever seen though, right?
edit on 26-2-2013 by dirtybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

you gunna front the money for my collections? if not, i dont want to read you jargon, not to mention the answers i would get depend on who i had test it works for. really i would ned to test them myself, or have a close friend who works at a lab analyze them, because this stuff is sure to be covered up by anyone else, unless they havent been programmed to lie about it to everyone.
edit on 26-2-2013 by dirtybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtybird

Persistence is not a way to tell a contrail from a supposed "chemtrail". Geez........a cloud lasts for hours and can drift for miles, therefore so can a contrail. It's a cloud, albeit a man-generated one. A gallon of jet fuel through a jet engine produces a gallon of water. This in turn triggers condensation to form from the water vapor. The amount can be as much as 1 gallon water from exhaust to 10,000 gallons of atmospheric contribution.
And you did not address the real issue at hand. Nothing that high over your head is going to land on you unless it is the size of large hail. That is reality, proven with physics, based on the terminal velocity of an ice crystal from a contrail, which is very small. Then realize the wind through all layer of the atmosphere is blowing the same small particle, and updrafts and downdrafts and cross winds, and changes in temperature.........you really haven't thought this through have you?
Now think of the volume involved. A single cumulus cloud weighs 550 TONS each. How can any cloud be sprayed? Or even any contrail? You know the planes they use to drop water on forest fires? It would take 50 planes to make a single cloud. You ever see a fleet of tanker planes overhead? BYW, a contrail going from your horizon to horizon (at sea level, because that is the norm used for measurement) is about 200 miles long. So, they are sprayed? See what a little research can do? It can show that paranoid theories just don't make any sense at all.
Or keep believing you are being doused by airplanes.
I like it so much better KNOWING that silly statements and beliefs like that are just stupid.
You might want to expand your knowledge a bit. Get a Meteorology textbook, a weather guide, or even a cloud identification book. LEARN something, don't just believe what some stupid people have claimed on videos at YouTube. Because everyone who claims they have captured "chemtrails" on video is delusional.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
annnd these are grid patterns which do extend several miles, and if theyre dumping thousands of gallons gravity will eventually bring them to earth, maybe it was from a trail 200 miles away maybe less, not to mention the size of the aperature of the sprayer makes a difference too, its not like they would be misting the stuff, theyre spraying it probably at about a gallon or two a min. either way. you believe what you want, and you can call me dumb for believing what i want. makes no difference to me. but imho they are spraying us with sh_it from the sky. oh well.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If you take me up on getting a weather guide and actually learning something you would know that people (for thousands of years) have used the presence of cirrus clouds and the contrails that accompany them (for 90+ years) as an indicator of coming precipitation.
It's the contrails showing a storm is coming, they do not cause a storm to come.
Wrong type of cloud in the wrong place in the atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
and for the record im not retarded haha, im not saying they are making the clouds, rather altering them. look at all those patents that the OP presented. and tell me they just got the patents for fun.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Do all planes fly in the same direction?
Why is it a stumbling block to understanding that planes flying in all directions will leave contrails in all directions?
That's just simple logic.
It's not a grid, it's more than one plane flying in more than one direction.
I'm not saying you are dumb. I'm questioning your lack of knowledge.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well, if thats the case whats a good weather guide to get?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

PLeae read back a page or two.
I've answered the patent list before.
There are now 2,780,000 hits on Bing for "Stupid patents".
Just because there is a patent, does not make it real.
And look up "cirrus aviaticus." while you are at it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

and for the record im not retarded haha, im not saying they are making the clouds, rather altering them.

Yes, inadvertenty we are. It's something scientists have been looking into for decades.

Unfortunately, at present, the only way to stop it is to stop flying. If you fly you are part of the problem!

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.livescience.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I am not sure what is more shocking....

The video, or the the fact there are people that believe this video is of actual alien probes....

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

look at all those patents that the OP presented. and tell me they just got the patents for fun.

If I were to say yes would that change anything?

Well actually not for fun, but as a way to protect their ideas or inventions..

Whether they actually ever get built, with a patent nobody else can make the same thing without your consent...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join