It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Planes in the Sky; Spraying Chemicals Into the Air, Being Controlled By Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well, I took some pics of these "planes" which were spraying a criss-cross pattern east of the coast ahead of an incoming San Diego area storm a couple years ago. I had a good zoom lens attachment. After loading them, when I was working on the photos, I zoomed in really well to the "planes", all I got were what appeared to be some type of spheres, albeit they were a long distance away. It was just the appearance of something spherical with a bit of an energy field or maybe the atmosphere or whatever around it, with the trails going out behind. I've seen other examples of this people had from footage and or photos, plus these vids you are showing of the "holographic" stuff. I used to photograph the skies a lot, and clouds, and I found so many bizarre things that I just got tired of it because it kept getting weirder, and weirder, and then when you try to share it with anyone they just think you are the thing that's getting weirder. I went back to everyday life and let the skies take care of themselves, since I'm stuck down here anyway.
edit on 24-2-2013 by saintinwaiting because: formatting and wording corrections

Here's the image, albeit not nearly as nice and clear as those others, I took away the background glare and all the pixel mess to make it more clear.

edit on 24-2-2013 by saintinwaiting because: added image

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have nothing to add apart from RIP ATS UFO forum. ill probably get told off for this comment but sorry those vids are nothing but PLANES and CONtrails. And no you don't need to be rich or need special technology to track planes I have an app on my iPhone sometimes (yes I knows it's sad) I sit outside tracking them
edit on 24-2-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

Bibliotecapleyades is awesome

Sure if you like fearmongering and pushing of hoaxes then yes it is awesome.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I believe some of these chemtrail videos purporting to show hologram planes but actually displaying nothing unusual are put about by debunkers of chemtrails masquerading as believers in order to discredit the subject. It seems from some of the responses here that it is a successful tactic.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Not another chemtrail thread

Does anyone have a actual reason for why they would do this? The alien controlled one is insane, travel millions of light years to spray the atomosphere with a holo plane, pleaaassssseeee for what point?

I would love to be given some explanation of why any spraying would be going on

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I can understand why you'd want to believe that.

Sad truth is though, that most of the believers manage to cloud the subject all on their own...

edit on 24/2/13 by Chadwickus because: nicer response

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by micpsi

Sad truth is though, that most of the believers are just that stupid...

Lol totally agree .. Have you seen the other videos from the YouTube users from where the page 1 videos came from .. Laughable to say the least. I won't say what I think about the OP but I do get fed up with some of the junk being posted on here now

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So all them world war 2 ghost planes, we hear of could be included into this conspiracy.

When was the last one sighted?

Could it be possible that who ever is doing this started around world war 2, they would of captured the planes that were around at the time. then done a full scan on them. what a perfect time to abducted a plane right in the middle of a war. us humans would only suspect it being downed by enemy fire or non-extraterrestrial reasons.
maybe these holograms could of won the war. imagine a heap of enemy planes that are holograms. Thats a easy way to fight a enemy, with a fake arsenal of fighter jets.

So now my question is, when did they capture a commercial airliner, to do the 3d scan on, for their holographic display?

Has any commercial airliner gone missing without a trace?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by micpsi

Sad truth is though, that most of the believers are just that stupid...

Lol totally agree .. Have you seen the other videos from the YouTube users from where the page 1 videos came from .. Laughable to say the least. I won't say what I think about the OP but I do get fed up with some of the junk being posted on here now

ignore you, you and you and think outside the box.
I find it laughable that in this day age you find stuff impossible with the technology advances being made every day. I get fed up with the responses of ignorant people on here.
edit on 24-2-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

These planes could just look poor because of the video camera and how far the plane is

Remove the "could" from that and you have your answer .

The uploader of these videos ScuminattiDisclosure claims that these planes are controlled by alien reptilians and beleives that these planes are holograms

Well he would because he uploaded a video of planes , holograms they are not

I don't know about this one guys but lets break it down together.

Planes are real holographic planes made and controlled by reptilians are not , why would an Alien create a hologram of a plane flying across the sky .... it doesn't make any sense .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Planes are real holographic planes made and controlled by reptilians are not , why would an Alien create a hologram of a plane flying across the sky .... it doesn't make any sense .

Because they are cowards and want to kill us off slowly with the chemicals.

Who is the to say its aliens either. could be Humans.

Imagine the money they would be saving, not using normal planes, but fake planes using some kind of other fuel.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Holographic chemicals ?
How could a holographic plane carry a real world payload such as chemicals ?

Surely Humans would just use real planes and pass the chems of as contrails , easier and cheaper than using technology that doesn't exist .

edit on 24-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I believe some of these chemtrail videos purporting to show hologram planes but actually displaying nothing unusual are put about by debunkers of chemtrails masquerading as believers in order to discredit the subject. It seems from some of the responses here that it is a successful tactic.

Sorry,but are you being serious?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Because they are cowards and want to kill us off slowly with the chemicals

And what are these chemicals they are supposed to be spraying from these fake planes?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well logically, the chemicals would be fake too.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by amraks

Holographic chemicals ?
How could a holographic plane carry a real world payload such as chemicals ?

Surely Humans would just use real planes and pass the chems of as contrails , easier and cheaper than using technology that doesn't exist .

You aren't even understanding the logics this thread is trying to put across.
The chemicals are real but the planes aren't. (thinking outside a box here, not saying this is true but this is a conspiracy site)

What if we had the technology that saved gallons of jet engine fuel to do this spraying. So using this technology to emulate something we are used to seeing in our sky.

How would people feel if it was a flying disc dropping these trails? why not cover up the technology and cloak it as a plane, to further keep a secret that this technology might exist.

Who are you to say it doesn't exist, how do you know?

can you prove to me this technology doesn't exist? No

can I prove it? No

edit on 24-2-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here is a real plane creating a real disc shape.

And here is the source and explanation of what is being shown.Source

And here is a similar event, complete with contrails.

As to the planes being "fake", the pictures are just too far away. A pix can only hold so much information and the small size of a plane's parts will not register.
But all of this has been covered here before. Use the search feature.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by amraks

Because they are cowards and want to kill us off slowly with the chemicals

And what are these chemicals they are supposed to be spraying from these fake planes?

don't ask me I'm just the idea guy.

Thats like asking me, what the Pope is eating for lunch today.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Wow, layer upon layer of paranoia. So that would make them counterdisinformationalists? Really the people who believe in invisible planes and "chemtrails" supply plenty of ammunition to shoot their theories down without help. Just visit YouTube.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

You aren't even understanding the logics this thread is trying to put across.

Neither the thread title nor the contents of the OP strike me as logical at all ,

Who are you to say it doesn't exist, how do you know?

I am someone with an opinion commentating on a thread , I know because along with the others on this thread I realize that the premise of the thread is fatally flawed in several ways .

can you prove to me this technology doesn't exist?
No can I prove it? No

Sometimes logic is all that is needed .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join