It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Television programs in the UK racism against white people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
Oh, it's you again.

Examples?

Andy Mayhew, I have been watching British TV for decades and I have observed this to be the case- now I am not a nutcase and have not been noting down when, where and what- I will remember this thread though and post back when I happen upon one

Crazy denying it though

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

So you can provide some examples then?

I admit I haven't watched chidren's TV since I was, well, a child. If there's something I should know about, tell me! Then I can watch it and see.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I mean, just how much telly are you watching?

You know it turns your brain to mush, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

If you're referring to this post then aye - a northern British word meaning yes (though it can be used in other contexts) was used in a perfectly correct grammatical sense

And offensive rants against people who disagree with you never win the argument!

edit on 23-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I never said there aren't white criminals or white collar black people. But an unbalanced portrayal in uk tv is unfair.

Yes you did.....you said:

any criminal is always white British and any any black person always in charge

So if this is always the way roles are portrayed how about a few recent examples?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I said on the TV programs all criminals are white and all black people in charge. I do not think that in real life all white or black people are criminals or in charge. Are you obstinate or just thick?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

are you gonna debate like an adult and stop just being abusive or are your posts gonna get deleted?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What TV program's? Name five black British actors off the top of your head.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by werewolf99
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You've not many folk from the north, aye?

Why are you so upset about the way people in different parts of Britain speak?

edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I said on the TV programs all criminals are white and all black people in charge. I do not think that in real life all white or black people are criminals or in charge. Are you obstinate or just thick?

No-one has sugested you do. We've just asked for some examples from British children's TV programmes to support your allegations.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I know what you said! ...........and I understand perfectly!..........it would appear that it is you that is struggling to comprehend here.

I never mentioned real life, I'm referring to TV as well......so I'll try again, can you give some recent examples of television dramas where all the criminals are white and all the people in charge are black

And you might want to hold back on the insults a bit as well

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

No-one has sugested you do. We've just asked for some examples from British children's TV programmes to support your allegations.

yeah, roland browning was totally victimised for years by that girl who followed him all round school and called him roh-laand while batting her eyelashes at him. get some perspective OP

ETA: dammit
gripper stebson was white, i fail

edit on 23-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Basically you want me to leave things as they are. Don't rock the boat. Do you really think that tv and the media is not about social engineering? How do you think they sell products? If they want a particular group to reduce their average time i jail then who wouldn't they use the tv to social engineer: thereby giving people a different view of themselves. This may seem laudable but it has simply became a way of attacking another group.

Nothing is wrong with change. It is necessary at times: this is one of those times. The countries media needs altering. If you do not believe The UK's media could manipulate things then I say how about the abuse scandals: lots of things were covered up, but also the media did not report that MI5/MI6 covered up abuse in children's homes.

It would mess up the trust we are supposed to have in our spies. So they leave this out to remain it as it is: social engineering. Just by the act of leaving things out they can have immense effect. Racial quotas allow them a door to add things in: therefore even more potent.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Nope, no one has asked you to leave things as they are, just to provide some examples of what you're talking about. I must admit I was a bit puzzled when reading your OP, but I really don't watch that much TV, so can't really say I've noticed, but anything I do watch couldn't be further in opposition to what you say, in as much that it is all very "white" Good grief in much of our programming, even the french speak english, albeit with seriously dodgy accents

So yes, could you give me a few examples please.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

yeah, roland browning was totally victimised for years by that girl who followed him all round school and called him roh-laand while batting her eyelashes at him. get some perspective OP

ETA: dammit
gripper stebson was white, i fail

edit on 23-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

Hahaha Rowland Browning that takes me back ,aye she was brutal but only cos she fancied his lardy white arse

I can't say I've noticed that the crims are white n the black guys have all tg.e power eally have to pay more attention when I'm watching the box,sorry recieving my dose of subliminal social engineering.lol.

Mind you apart from when i catch a bit of emmerdale,coronation st,eastenders or top gear i don't watch much tv anymoie.

Just as well I don't watch much tv anymore.

Could you write a thread about how dangerous big brother is n i'll show the wife.lol

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It might actually amaze you, but if you do not watch TV what the hell are you doing replying. Also if you think I have the time to go through youtube to find examples you are crazy. Just watch the british tv with your eyes open and you will see all. Also what the hell are americans doing talking about what is or is not on british television.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes I have noticed this.

Also you will find in almost any advert where families are portrayed that there is a mixed race couple, a white woman and a black man. This is far from the norm and yet is presented as a accurate representation of the average UK family. They managed to base a whole section of the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony on a white woman black man couple.

Trouble is the laws in the UK are so draconian now that even just mentioning this leaves you open to those simple of mind to call you a racist.

Social engineering at its most destructive.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Or you could save me the time and brain melting experience of just telling what programmes this applies to. Just because I don't watch that much TV doesn't mean I don't have the right to debate your OP and from what I see of TV I just don't see what you're seeing.

So please, just a couple of examples will do, you don't need the youtube links, just the programme titles will do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join