It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible NWO Illuminati False Flag Terror Event March 21-23 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Someone said to me that he thought there would be a fake assassination of Obama while he was in Israel and that he would "come back to life" and proclaim himself to be the Mahdi (the Antichrist for Christians).

Mr. Carney said Mr. Obama would also travel to Jordan and the West Bank. The Israeli news media reported that Mr. Obama would arrive on March 20, but the White House would not discuss any dates for the trip.

www.nytimes.com...

Just putting it out there.,,,,

What a strange visual one gets from such an idea.

edit on 2/23/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

WOW.

Jesus Christ entered Jerusalem the year he died, 5 days before Passover in which He died.

Passover 2013 is March 25th, 2013.

5 days before Passover this year is March 20, 2013 or THE DAY OBAMA ARRIVES IN JERUSALEM!

Obama will be entering Jerusalem on the EXACT same day of the hebrew year that Jesus Christ entered the EXACT same city the year He fulfilled the Passover sacrifice for mankind. Interresting indeed.

Great contribution Sad Eyes!

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't like this.I am definitely a believer in Biblical prophecy for many years now and am very worried about the significance of this date.Too MUCH of a coincidence...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Now that is freaky.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhioUFOHunter
First, the Georgia Guidestones aka America's Stonehenge will have been there for exactly 33 years on March 22 2013.

That is very ominous.......nice catch OP...... I have always been intrigued with those stones. How convenient POTUS is out of the country at that time.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And now the plot thickens........

Hamas warns Obama: Don’t visit Temple Mount

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
just to shed a bit of light on this situation regarding the rosicrucians, it is suspected that the georgia guidestones were created by them because of the signature of R.C. Christian aka Christian Rosenkreuz, the allegorical founder of the rosicrucians, which is a nod and wink to those who know the brothers of the rose cross. i am a student of the ancient mysteries and actively follow the teachings of the rose cross, i think they left behind wonderful teachings for all of humanity.

the thing about occult work is that the practice is the same whether you are intending to work with the "light" or the "dark", it is your intention that matters. so there are dark rosicrucians and light rosicrucians, same goes for masons and other secret societies. they all use the same symbols and signs, this is why it can be so confusing, people are led to believe in this NWO Illuminati Mason BS and its all a bit of disinfo. sure, there are those who are working against the human race but there are also who are actively working to help it.

the number 322 is not native to the masons, in fact none of these teachings originate with any of these secret groups, they come from egypt and beyond, they are the teachings of the ancient ones and they teach us to live in pure balance with ourselves, each other and with nature (but as I said they can be subverted). 322 in occult numerology or gematria is 3+2+2 which is 7 and is a significant sacred number as is 3, 6 and 9 (9 being the most significant)

these secret groups, whoever they are, doesnt really matter what they call themselves, use these numbers, dates, signs and symbols because they believe them to be powerful. doesnt really matter what we think, like i said its the intention behind it, THEY BELIEVE, thats all that matters in the ritual.

so when looking at something like the date on the georgia guidestone know that yes someone or some group wants this to happen and they have created a situation based off of ritual and intention to manifest this reality BUT it does not mean it is going to happen. i suggest studying the real teachings of the freemasons, rosicrucians, gnostics, etc to get a better understanding of this practice....

much peace....

read about Chris Rosenkreutz here
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-3-2013 by wrdwzrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

There are way too many people who see obozo for what he really is to believe that he is some kind of "messiah" -
I sure hope they're going to try to crucify and ressurect him.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I wonder if john paul the dead pope is going to make an appearance? It will be dueling devils then.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think your on to something. Mind if I add? Pope left the Vatican to head for his bunker, I also read some Nostradamus prophecy about someone dying and then after the comet passes, which is this week so the 22 isn't far off. I can't add much more I'm at work and my minds not fully booted. But I like what you have here.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would keep an open eye for that time frame...

The more people keep an open eye, more "shy" they will be of doing what they are planning to do, whatever it is...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
made up numerology nonsense about a group that died out over 200 years ago

and it's "possible"

mmmmk

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
after obsessing over '322' and march 22 all day, I came across www.cccxxii.com (the Roman numeral for 322, duh) and it's really...weird. can anyone shed any light on what this site is for?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioUFOHunter

maybe the truth is in our music

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And now the CT'ers have to come up with a new date to freak themselves out over....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join