It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fox to Announce $100,000 UFO Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
reply to post by Outrageo

The point is it is almost disingenuous. If anyone really had any proof, it would have been sold to the media a long time ago. The point is, there really is no proof out there that UFOs are ET. Just supposition. It's the cold hard reality so many cannot accept.

Also, proof means proof. A tangible or intangible property that makes the claim impossible to deny.

Just so you know. They are here. They have been here for thousands of years.
They were here before Adam & Eve.

Earth was star seeded from other star systems.

The Pleiadians discovered Earth 200,000 years ago.
They are from the Taygeta Star System in the Pleiades Star Cluster.

Exactly what are you basing that on? Internet blogs? Conspiracy websites? Pleiadians are just as real as the Decepticons and Autobots.There simply is no proof of their existence. No deceased corpses....no tablets containing their history....nothing.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
err.. who cares about the price really.. it can be 10K or 100K or whatever.. thats not the point.
the point is that he wants ppl to come forward and show what they got.
open ur eyes ppl

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Exactly what are you basing that on? Internet blogs? Conspiracy websites? Pleiadians are just as real as the Decepticons and Autobots.There simply is no proof of their existence. No deceased corpses....no tablets containing their history....nothing.

That's probably why Mr. Fox is doing this... to give a motivation to produce real, tangible evidence.

My feeling is that it won't happen. Although I believe that ET extraterrestrial life is real, they are very adept at being incognito.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, if Deke Slayton said he got a good look at a high-performance flying saucer in 1951 from a prop-job fighter, that's pretty much impossible to debunk or attribute to a black project.

www.youtube.com...

And about the reward, you never know. Someone in the loop may have a sick child that can only be saved with some quick cash. I'm sure James Fox won't be separated from that money foolishly.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think Fox will regret making the offer when he sees this absolute proof.

Could be the easiest $100,000 Greer has ever shilled!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Could be the easiest $100,000 Greer has ever shilled!

If that doesn't work then surely this proof of an ET should bag the cash .

Get that check book out Mr Fox .

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Actually, I would take my video to the media. Then sell it to the highest bidder. For the news of the century, $100,000 is chicken feed.

I gave you a star, even though they would take it and 'suicide' you

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover

Originally posted by elouina
Actually, I would take my video to the media. Then sell it to the highest bidder. For the news of the century, $100,000 is chicken feed.

I gave you a star, even though they would take it and 'suicide' you

Perhaps they would TRY. This is one lady they would not want to mess with. Thanx for the star.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
holy heck! I'd go out and catch a ufo for that kind of money. it wont work tho cuz the goverment keeps people from saying anything if they know it.,
same with bigfoot.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ideas such as James Fox's are based on limited / flawed reasoning--Labelling UFOs as basically conventional metal "spacecraft", or "flying metal cities riveted together" (as in sci-fi movies, or large type UFO sightings), is a juvenile concept that is bound to fail. Most UFOs are not conventional in any way, shape or form!

Non-conventional matter
Non-conventional energy sources
Non-conventional abilities

Although metal spacecraft no doubt exist- I wouldn't assume they don't, it's just that most (including the 15 or so I've seen!) are not normal at all. Their spectacular weirdness always leaves me in awe.

The $100,000 will never be claimed, the UFO phenomenon will continue to not be addressed properly, or even considered- mainly because there is an impenetrable wall of circular, inbred reasoning, assumptions as to the nature of the phenomenon (that you can even "get a piece of one!" - what a stupid idea! ). Even if you can get close- you just go ahead & try to get a peice of one! ).

The lack of scope of vision in the scientific community of Neandertals thinking much too highly of themselves & the scope of our accomplishments as humanity, does not help at all either.

Apologies for the rant- it's just that it's just a really stupid idea- $100,000 is not a lot of money for anyone to justify risking their life coming forward- it's just not allowed. You may think you'd be brave & say "I wouldn't be afraid to come forward", but this type of thinking is very foolish. Cockroaches don't "stand up & be brave" to shoes.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

2 toy houses & a fancy toy car.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
*Thread Update*

Well, it has been well over a year since this was first announced and honestly, I completely forgot about this up until recently. It looks like a winner has been chosen. At least according to a couple sources, James Fox will or has rewarded the $100,000 to Billy Meier.

I'm going to keep my opinions about this case to myself and instead let the ATS Universe dissect this matter. I'm more curious to see about what you think about the Billy Meier ufo case and James Fox and the cool $100,000 involved.

According to this website: ufodigest.com...
Director James Fox to Award Billy Meier $100,000 for UFO Proof!

But now that the new professional photo analysis of the WCUFO, or Wedding Cake UFO, confirms that it's a large, unknown, non-terrestrial object, i.e. an extraterrestrial UFO, it would seem that Mr. Fox has no other option than to present that award to Meier. Considering that Mr. Fox has long been personally interested in, and has himself made films about, UFOs, one certainly has every reason to believe that he will now live up to his word and in so doing effectively contribute to changing human history.

But... If you read the article completely it does not state he has actually been rewarded.

In fact I can not find anymore recent news about this at all.

So I'm hoping there might be a member that has more recent, factual information about what happened with this.

I do find the end of the article intriguing and also a great topic for discussion:

Of course, in lieu of awarding Meier money for his bringing his evidence and information to the world, perhaps Mr. Fox would like to utilize his resources to bring greater awareness of this historically unprecedented case to the world at large, perhaps even with a…new film on Meier. Mr. Fox is free to contact Michael Horn, Meier’s U.S. media representative, and discuss how this could be accomplished.

Perhaps a new movie??? Could this all just been a failed publicity stunt to try to make money once again off the Billy Meier story? I did feel like $100,000 seemed quite low for such a Earth-shattering piece of evidence. Possibly the $100,000 was actually marketing and not fact finding.

What say you, ATS?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

Nothing more than Michael Horn fantasising - "One can only imagine the historical significance of such a headline, should it indeed ever actually be announced by film director James Fox." Horn is the PR manager of the Meier hoax/fraud.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Never heard of the WCUFO, but now that I've seen the pics I think anyone who believes that's an ET craft is on crack.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcx1942
Perhaps a new movie??? Could this all just been a failed publicity stunt to try to make money once again off the Billy Meier story? I did feel like $100,000 seemed quite low for such a Earth-shattering piece of evidence. Possibly the $100,000 was actually marketing and not fact finding.

What say you, ATS?

Of course it is. They are just out to make money of gullible people. The setup here is a simple con:

- Promise a reward for something where you set the rules
- Take a random (of course) person and proclaim he is the winner because reasons
- Make a movie/book/$300 entry fee seminar about the random (of course) persons life, why he won and how he is awesome and how lucky you are that you found this random (of course) person.
- Profit
edit on 1-11-2014 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Mr Fox,
If I had such evidence that could be absolutely determined as proof, I would call your $100k and raise you $500m.
Chump Change.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
All I got to do is be there before the UFO recovery team is on site...Uhh..yes, right.

Sure musn't forget to take a camera with me...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
His story isn't anywhere as outlandish as many of the contemporary Ufo stories we hear coming out. I believe what hes saying. The difficulty in getting hold of solid evidence might be because the Roswell Aliens explorers were the first ones to get to this planet. Im not aware if any witness ever recounting the story made any money from it?

Given the many Roswell people who have come forward since the incident telling a consistent story lends the credibility of the story.

The era of the crash was world war 2, and the cold war wasn't far away, so from a technological advancement perspective I can see a reason for keeping it from public. There are other reasons, the Gov fearing another reaction as to the World of Worlds radio play. There are also the unknown repercussions on religious beliefs. There is also the possibility it was a scout craft looking for a world to invade. There are a lot of credible reasons to see why a decision for secrecy could be made back then. There are also fears the news could have on economy. Most of these factors still hold true for today.

If such evidence exists from the craft is it feasible it could be still hidden in a black program or a black vault? if only a few people in Gov at the time had visibility of, then it would only take a few changes in elected Gov where the information becomes no more that a rumour story in the coffee room.

I don't see a technological argument as a reputable debunk tool because its presumes we humans have the physics of the universe all worked out. We might only have discovered the tip of the ice berg, and in that context there is no point using human engineering/science knowledge to propose or debunk how Aliens travel vast distances.

I can appreciate however the vast distances between solar systems naturally works to reduce a likelihood of seeing frequent visitors. Seeing one crash occur however should not be surprising, nor weight of reasons at the time; for deciding to cover it from public view a surprise. If the evidence is vaulted away then the solid evidence skeptics seek is impossible to deliver due to the one off nature of the crash, and the inaccessibility to the wreckage

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Unless he has ET him/herself (trying to be pc as I don't want to offend anyone or anything) come down to verify how does he not know it isn't fake or a hoax?

I say good luck and prepare for the onslaught of crap that will be coming his way...

I don't know about Mr. Fox, or you; but a wee bit of science would do it for me.

Scientific evidence of ET, wouldn't be that difficult if ET or his machine is real.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
Mr Fox needs to understand what the word "proof" means - it's not grainy photographs/video or hearsay. It'd better be some healthy, corroborative evidence...

Proof - Evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

A better definition might be: "Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight. "

The issue here really isn't "proof" it is the definition of evidence, and what is acceptable. The problem is that, just here at ATS we have something on the order of 250,000 different ideas on what constitutes evidence. There is rather little agreement on this one critical definition, and it is an absolute requirement that a "consensus" be reached.

Some have tried to use the court room definitions, many reject saying that "law" or the precepts and procedures of the legal system don't apply, or don't apply "correctly". They are of course wrong, as the legal system actually has it all covered., and quite well.

So...definition of "proof" notwithstanding, what is your requirement for evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join