Caesarion (Jesus Christ?)

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm pretty new to this particular conspiracty, but it's very interesting to me. The short of it is that Cleopatra and Julius Caesar had a son. When things went bad and Cleopatra and Julius Caesar were killed, they sent Caesarion away for his safety and concealed his identity. People claim the child was Jesus. The theory is that he went with 2 servants named Mary and Joseph. Some say he went to India and learned Buddhism, then used it's teachings when he came back to the middle east.

Have any of you researched this? What do you think of it?




posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune
 


Sounds like an interesting and fun conspiracy to throw around. Im probably as interested as you in this one. Hopefully someone has disect this and has some cool info to share!



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune
 


There are many., many stories in mythology and religion that repeat this same story. In the story of Merlin and the Once and Future King, the story of Camelot, the true king was a son who was hidden at birth, as you describe, for his survival in a time of war and confusion.....

who knows, really. In my humble, simple opinion, though no one asked for it, we are all here scrambling for the same answers in a myriad of confusions and obfuscations and pain we all endure to keep us searching.....and the bloodlines, and supposed monarchies of history in the end matter not....it is the leader who emerges out of all the dust, smoke and pain who will answer, somehow, the prayers and needs of all who struggle in such times, giving peace and calming the strife, however he/she somehow manages to do that, and wherever he/she may come from or answer to.....

peace be to you



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50
 


This is why i think their a prophecy and not a story of history. I think thats what the real conspiracy is. I make that assumption based only on observation and i have nothing to support it though.

Maybe astrology played a roll. I think they are using the stories as a way to find this messianic figure or as a way to suppress it.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune
 


Well I can't say that I have heard of that particular conspiracy but it is very similar to another one which pretty much ties Jesus together with Ceasar and includes many other conspiracies right up to the modern day.

Oh, and its right here on ATS and is in the all-time most popular threads category. It is a massive OP taking up almost the entire first page.

Prepare to have your mind blown, I kid you not................

All Roads Lead to Rome



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by tetra50
 


This is why i think their a prophecy and not a story of history. I think thats what the real conspiracy is. I make that assumption based only on observation and i have nothing to support it though.

Maybe astrology played a roll. I think they are using the stories as a way to find this messianic figure or as a way to suppress it.


Possibly, and even probably. In these times, and what they have been turned into, if you study the "hero's scenario," repeated variously in many cultures and memes, the times have been turned into a climate where none of us would accept such a figure, they would never survive the "vetting" that we put even known suspect politicians through....

so that we would never be saved, nor have a leader to unite us



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50
 


Yeah pretty much.

I think they know something about collective thought and reality. Something they discovered through their works with alchemy.

So they create stories and mythologies and ideas to control events in the past and future.

Its an alchemical thing.



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I apologize this is slightly off topic and silly. But when I read your title i couldn't help but think caesarean. I was expecting to find this thread in a heated discussion on how Mary could of possibly given birth to someone with a halo.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion
 


Uhh, yeah, but it may be a military industrial complex thing, called DARPA, collecting and culling our narratives as humans and our specific experiences, as they are predicatedly manifested and then culled and studied.....in other words, rob us of our identity, and then feed it back to specific personalities, as we are given to elect certain ones for certain identities....and thereby, influence the story you allude to in your OP, and control who that supposed "savior" will be and when he/she will manifest, and how....



posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by broctune
 


Well I can't say that I have heard of that particular conspiracy but it is very similar to another one which pretty much ties Jesus together with Ceasar and includes many other conspiracies right up to the modern day.

Oh, and its right here on ATS and is in the all-time most popular threads category. It is a massive OP taking up almost the entire first page.

Prepare to have your mind blown, I kid you not................

All Roads Lead to Rome


Thank you. I've only read some of it, but it seems pretty interesting so far.



posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Flavians invented Jesus. Caesar is mentioned many times through Mathew,Mark,Luke,John and Acts. Josephus Flavius is the historian that is quoted as writing about Jesus. Check out Joseph Atwell. The arch of Titus is connected to the story of Jesus. I am in favour of this theory.

www.bible-history.com...



posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune
 


Yep, I have heard this before.






edit on 23-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune
 


possibly.



posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The mother of Jesus Christ was a virgin named Mary so unless Cleopatra was a virgin and the father did not help with conception...

"Cleopatra you are NOT the mother!"



posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by broctune
I'm pretty new to this particular conspiracty, but it's very interesting to me. The short of it is that Cleopatra and Julius Caesar had a son. When things went bad and Cleopatra and Julius Caesar were killed, they sent Caesarion away for his safety and concealed his identity. People claim the child was Jesus. The theory is that he went with 2 servants named Mary and Joseph. Some say he went to India and learned Buddhism, then used it's teachings when he came back to the middle east.

Have any of you researched this? What do you think of it?


Considering Caesar was killed years before Cleopatra; who was killed with Marcus Antonius, your grasp on history is lacking a bit.



posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Caesarion, the son of Cleopatra, ando Julius Caesar. He was a son of a god, being Caesar Divius. He was pronounced, and named Sun of Righteousness, Chosen of Ptah, and more. I believe he might of been ano incarnation of mine, but that's not of importance, Caesarion seems to be interesting to me..his life and all. I'm just trying to find more facts, and info about him. So far I believe, he looked like Augustus, almost twin like, had divine Egyptian ka powers, and escaped Egypt, to India, Persia, and other lands. These out of the box ideas, which might be a fantasized alternative history..greatly intrigues me.. recently some companions if mine did past life regressions, and pointed out I was Caesarion, slight facial features changed, but they started treating me like a high rank prince or King..lol I never asked for that. I'm here just to see if any of you have nice theories. My huge theory is that Emperor Augustus, greatest enemy of Caesarion started a great brother hood and organization, like an occult. My friend explained to me some distinguished symbols on these people with black cloaks, a symbol of the G, and eye of ra,maybe horus. My othere friend explained us being against them, protecting the people.





top topics
 
4

log in

join