It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Cheers for the King of the Illuminati!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Three Cheers for the King of the Illuminati!

Statistics clearly show that the plans of the Illuminati are working. That is quite clear to this Illuminatus. We are creating more millionaires than we have for the last 100 years.

www.youtube.com...

The Illuminati role of oligarchic world-wide governance is reaping its rewards of a world on the right path to ending poverty, --- as defined by unnecessary death, --- within the common. The Noble Lie is now apparent to the astute and all religions are failing. Secular philosophies are growing impatient with violent religious woo believing populations.

Religions were primarily invented by man to serve poverty. They have failed due to greed. They consume much in resources that we will now transfer the poor. This is the last phase towards economic stability within the common and maximization of economic potential. That translates to more real wealth to all within the common. Thinking demographically shows this.

Women are the key. Women, ---- as the controllers of the economy, ---- must realize that the inequality that we now have can be handled by the excess of resources at the top. This allows for a stabilizing of the economy through the redistribution of resources. When women and the males who are in the way of progress decide to cooperate, it will be quickly done and we will all profit from it.

We are a generous species and since we Illuminati and all peoples are sworn genetically to try to enrich as many of us as possible, it’s nice to know that we are reaching our collective goals. Of late we have been adding to our numbers and as that trend continues, poverty does not stand a chance. If women act.

I think it is time the world knew of this and gave three cheers to the Illuminati by recognizing the King and giving him the three cheers that he richly deserves for enriching us all.

Hip hip ---------.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

Is this a joke? It's made in very poor taste. Both men and women are equally responsible for the failures and flaws of the economic system. Do you have any sources for your claims? Official statements, reports, anything?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

yah, real easy to appear to be a giving king, if all those you are "giving" to share in your same hive mind or consciousness, and thus, are really just ......you, all over again, and again.... Giving to yourself over and over....., while configuring another identity to take the blame for whatever you did along the way to achieve this state of "kingdom," and your apparent "giving," nature.....

Yup, three cheers for pulling off the unthinkable, rewriting history as "proof" that this omnipotent control was the right thing, after all.

And the best and worst part of this is, your alluding to women as having the power.....of course, having wrote this, you know exactly why: their part in the "currency" that life has been re-made into.....i.e., the lifegivers, childbearers......only what despises all life could have made what this world is now appearing to be, and mocking women and their role in giving it, as well.
edit on 22-2-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am not opposed to what their ideas are just like how i am not opposed to agenda 21 . Remember there are some factions within the group where some are corrupt and criminal .

Guess people need to ask themselves where they want to live moving forward to a future as a race on this planet or moving back to the stone age. Personally I feel as a race on this planet we still really haven't left the mentality of our cave brothers . Funny now we are a space bearing species but have yet to learn how to live in harmony on this planet .

America was founded by a mason / Illuminati .

Sadly to many people succumb the fear mongering and leave logic and rationalization at the door .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
thought you folks stayed in the shadows?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Is this a joke? It's made in very poor taste. Both men and women are equally responsible for the failures and flaws of the economic system. Do you have any sources for your claims? Official statements, reports, anything?

Let's see.

Most governments are male dominated and these men think they control the economy.

Women do most of the buying and determine the volume of the movement of funds within the economy and that movement is what determines the health of the economy.

So yes, both have some input but since it is mostly women who control corporations health and these are who really control governments, then logically, the Queen is more important than the King.

Unfortunately she will not step up and take what she deserves but the King will if given the opportunity to come out of hiding.

If you want to Google the stats that prove or disprove those statements then go ahead.
FMPOV, it is common knowledge.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
bummer

I was hoping someone might actually name an itanimulli and provide good evidence

lol
edit on 3-3-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

[only what despises all life could have made what this world is now appearing to be, and mocking women and their role in giving it, as well.
edit on 22-2-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

The world is appearing to be prospering with humans living longer and less poor than ever before.

And you think that those who pay and work for that good position despise life.

Rather a strange view. Care to explain it.

Would you rather we return to shorter and poorer lives?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The redistribution of wealth will simply be redistributing the wealth to the leaders. It will not help the poor in the least. It will create more poor. It will create more war. It will create more disease.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
I am not opposed to what their ideas are just like how i am not opposed to agenda 21 . Remember there are some factions within the group where some are corrupt and criminal .

Guess people need to ask themselves where they want to live moving forward to a future as a race on this planet or moving back to the stone age. Personally I feel as a race on this planet we still really haven't left the mentality of our cave brothers . Funny now we are a space bearing species but have yet to learn how to live in harmony on this planet .

America was founded by a mason / Illuminati .

Sadly to many people succumb the fear mongering and leave logic and rationalization at the door .

Let by the tribalistic religions who preach to fear the sigh of the beast without telling their flocks that they already werar that sign.

The world will not get closer while the Noble Lie of religions and governments are not repealed.

Our social manipulators must come clean.

But then they would lose their thiefdoms.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibbaj
thought you folks stayed in the shadows?

We are in plain sight and always have been.

Significant wealth is impossible to hide. No fun having it if you have to hide it.

If you say that clip, you see us at the leading edge or the top of our economic pyramid. How is that hiding?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
bummer

I was hoping someone might actually name an itanimulli and provide good evidence

lol

Just look up the Fortune 500 of any country and you have most dead to rights.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Onward and Upward,
Love and Light
The Illuminatus awakens
WALLS COME DOWN

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just an aside that supports part of the premise made in the OP.

Sales psychology suggests very strongly that when selling to a couple the most effective method of doing this is to address the male, but format the pitch to the female. IE speak to the man, directly, with eye to eye contact, but touch on all of the things that statistically interest women - as the dynamic is that the male needs the ego stroke of playing the role of "in charge" but it is the woman who will make the final decision upon a purchase.

Even entry level sales training in nearly all fields include gender specific dialogue. Even in food service and retail this is a big part of it all.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
The redistribution of wealth will simply be redistributing the wealth to the leaders. It will not help the poor in the least. It will create more poor. It will create more war. It will create more disease.

I see that you are not used to thinking demographically.

Take whatever shape your particular demographic common looks like.
Or use the one shown for the world situation in that clip.

Note that it looks like a top.

In reality, our top is wobbling. We know that wealth automatically increases with the stabilization of the economy and our demographic common.

Note that we have been stretching out our shape thanks to profit taking at the top.
Take a few % of that top and apply that wealth to the most bottom tiers and note the stability that happens and that means more wealth for all of us; and in a finite system like what we have in reality, there can be no lose anywhere except for the excess profits that the rich have taken of late and that lose is not what will happen as trickle up says that the rich must get it all back.

It is hard to visualize but just play with the shape shown in that clip and you will see what I mean.

Regards
DL

edit on 3-3-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

bummer

lol

Just look up the Fortune 500 of any country and you have most dead to rights.

Regards
DL

the club is that easy to get into ?

bummer

I used to think it was for the cool kids only

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Looks like somebody actually read their sales binder. Does your supervisor know you did this?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

bummer

lol

maybe this guy could:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythinIrie

Onward and Upward,
Love and Light
The Illuminatus awakens
WALLS COME DOWN

As they should and will.
I just read in the Economist that China is fed up with corruption and are developing a policy of forced disclosure of assets. The rest of the world will soon follow. From an open system, wealth is easier for all to use and work with and capitalize on.

It is those who have something to hide that have slowed our pace towards prosperity for all.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Long time out of the field now... but I was the guy who wrote the sales binders.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join